What Is The Spirit Made Of

Why must the spirit be made of something? We have never observed a spirit empirically. How can we say anything at all about it through natural means? Perhaps you have received a revelation that tells you it has to be made of something. if not then I don't see that you have any reason at all to make a claim one way or the other that it is or is not made of something.
Anything that exists must be made of something. In all of our empirical examinations, we've found no exception to that rule.

There are also two types of "sensing", the type where we employ our eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin with regard to the world outside our skin ... and the type where we employ our inner "senses", our intuition, if you will, about our body from within.

If indeed our spirit dwells within us, are we thus less likely to find a common empirical answer to questions about our spirit and more likely to find a common intuitive answer to its questions?

Just as human beings share common being-species calibration of our external senses, so to do we also share being-species calibration of our internal senses; we are just as capable of coming to an accurate "objective" consensus about what is within us as detected by our intuition as what is outside of us as detected by our eyes, ears, etc.

Granted, that which mystifies us, that which we want to know more about but can't yet quite seem to grasp, has eventually been revealed to those inspired to seek and capable to find.

But does it really matter if such inspiration is about the things outside our body and perceived by our outer senses or about that which is inside our body and perceived by our inner senses?

Revelation is no more from-God's-lips-to-the-revealer's-ears with regard to inner-oriented discovery than with regard to outer-oriented discovery.

Though we are more sensually comfortable with infinity in the macrocosm, infinity is also a property of the microcosm: no matter how small the sub-atomic particle, the theory of infinity says that it consists of something smaller, just as the theory of infinity says that no matter how large something in the macrocosm is, it is a component of something larger.

Indeed, in theory, everything is made of something, and we have yet to discover anything in practice that we can say of a certainty that it so violates that theory.

Why should the spirit be any different?

Just because knowledge of the spirit's composition is a bit out of the reach of most, doesn't mean the nature of it violates the theory of infinity.

But for those who are married to the Big Bang as the genesis of matter, then they've perhaps already decided that the spirit that creates must be so very different than anything else that it must also violate the theory of infinity with regard to composition.

That's why those who accept the Big Bang to be merely a local eruption of a rather sizable black hole and that matter also is eternal, are more at peace, perhaps, that the material and the spiritual are inextricably intertwined ...

... Though the thought of that can scare the heck out of the religious.

Werbung:
Anything that exists must be made of something. In all of our empirical examinations, we've found no exception to that rule.

Indeed, in theory, everything is made of something, and we have yet to discover anything in practice that we can say of a certainty that it so violates that theory.

Why should the spirit be any different?

Empirical observations are specifically designed to see things that are made of something and to ignore things of any sort of supernatural sort. So yes, "in all of our empirical examinations, we've found no exception to that rule." but our empirical observations are about as biased as can be on this subject.

So why should the spirit be any different than say a table? Because the dominant method of making observations does not look for it and cannot look for it and if it did find it would have to discount it. This does not mean that spirit must not have natural properties just that if it does not then we will have a hard time knowing that.

Now I don't want to do your post a disservice; you addressed a lot more than what I just commented on and your understanding of alternative sensing may be correct. I just want to focus on how naturalism won't find the spirit, can't find the spirit and how attempts to insist (not that you are doing that but others do) that spirit must be natural are ill guided.

What Is The Spirit Made Of?

Not wheelchairs as they are props. You are a being, an "essence" of a sort. You are a part of the Godhead, conscious, realized in this physical reality we call Earth and in this dimension.however, you are not merely one single phyiscal person.

Think Genesis: And God thought be and it was. you thought Be and it was noly you had to act as you are human. you chose this - every experience and every life as they all happen at once. You are reason and emotion and you possess the actual power of God within you only we refuse to acknowledge it. we are conscious of only this one reality and these three dimensions.

When a persons 'sees' the future? They are merely acknowledging a probability which is why not all prohecy comes true or all future predictions are relaized. We choose to act thus as we are all related and god creates us all equally we affect one another. WE are the beginning and ending as we have existed and will always exist. When God had that thought? We became, we were the f'irst' emanation of consciousness. Light.

Your actual thoughts and your person is all made up of light. Your spirit or being or soul as it is separate and not the same as your personality, is a twin stream of matter and antimatter. It is like the double helix. All of this is a duality, and it is reflected in our very being both physical and metaphysical.

Once you begin to acknowledge that you are more than one person in one fixed time, that you are infinite, and once you cease dimissing events as conincidences or accidents, you can begin to see or know the clues as to your unique being. It is not so much a mission statement but a reason...you are a unique aspect of God. You embody or realize a unique God quality. So, what's going on when it seems as if you or history is repeating itself?

Imagine me as Susan and me as Jefferson. I know of one other person, maybe two, but one other I am certain of as fact. I am realized as it is all informed consent and by our will. We actually do volunteer. The point is to gain the experience of each other and physical reality. There are very few truths and no absolutes. Law is a truth of mine as is liberty. Are they absolutes? no, as I can become anything in a nonphysical reality or in what you call heaven.

We begin at the statrting gate. There is not time as you think of it as we have been conditioned to belive a lie. Time is not linear or straight points in a line. Think of it as a round ball. We all start at the gate and run around that ball. first our parents make descions for us. Then at some point we make our own decisons. If you act constant or consisitently you will run into your own self only it seems as if it is 'in the past' or 'in the future'. An event happens; you do not realize you are living out simultaneous probable yous that were all realized at once and some of which became reality. Linear time confounds us as it is so hard to think of time as geometric or what I call full. I was sitting here butting heads with the federal court; all of my facts matched Jefferson exactly. Lawyers ran through my life. So, what was the same and what was different as I could feel we had this all incorrect?

God, as most of you believe in your God only or in your religion only. You have rigid belief systems as you perceive anything new or unusual as a threat which is fear. Fear is man made thing, a necessary evil. I had no fear and I had no one God only as I was raised by Catholics who insisted that you must be able to defend your faith or else you cannot run around calling yourself anything. The people who raised me did not fear their faith was less than in the eyes of another or upon close examination. God was actual reality and it all has some truth or else we would not practice it.

Most of you talk about 'spirit' or your soul but who has ever felt it? I’m the experiment as we all are. So i collected evidence: I not once felt anything doing what you did and noticed speaking in tongues is not not not the baptism of the holy spirit named in sacred writing. Neither was Confirmation so I refused to do it. I exist so I know that the spirit or soul is reality; I have seen things man cannot reason. It can't be that Jesus was a lie wholly or else we would not have his story as it would be worldwide mass hysteria that was able to defeat actual reality...is that possible? Is it real if you never feel it?

I did have scientific proof - unexplained weight differences after death and Tesla. Tesla and then Ed Leedeskin of Coral Castle fame could do some amazing things. I did a few of them accidentally. The only odd or different thing I knew that they too knew was plasma, the actual fourth state of matter. I began to ask myself if that is a conduit for our soul or spirit. Is this how Jesus raised the dead? I had one other experience: I was dead. what was it like? NOTHING, as I was unaware of anything beyond this existence. Also death was against my will one time and an accident the second. If we die against our will by means of intervention does that then force us to come back ot this plane? What if we choose to die as in make a sacrifice?

I set out to make history thus live forever by entering the history books. Instead the Godhead smacked me upside my own head as I suffered the Great or Living death in the process and was completely aware of my own spirit ascending and meeting God, first my own essence from which I sprang and is as it is of God then the Godhead. No penance, no hair shirts nothing but intention, as it was selfless sacrifice. Suffering is what others do to you; sacrifice is what you choose. In the US you choose to become a victim. You might be forced there but then you remain there of your own will. No one could force me there and keep me there as i acted for myself.

PA? The state told me I was the only WOMAN ever to do so which was then their reason for slaughtering us (me & my kids) or trying to anyways.

So I learned: Hey, this is exactly like US law. It works the same. Your spirit or soul is on a journey - to go back to the Godhead and to escape this physical plane. Earth is not the end or even all of it. The theory of multiverses is reality. As we create our own reality the rigid belief systems we force on ourselves and others condition us to 'lose' or deny a whole part of this existence. If you refuse to believe it as possible then it will never be for you.

Yes, ethics , an ethic, is necessary but not any one belief. It is funny: If you're of the belief that heaven will be white robes and signing? God hears you as God knows you and it is. You want that so you create it. It is comforting. Another person might be in a disco. That would be my hell, lol. This is all about what is not as it is all an illusion and appearances really are deceptive. Material goods? the things of men are then subject ot revision by man but the things of God are not. Your eternal spirit or soul is; I cannot alter it or change it in any permanent way...that power is yours. I can choose to harm you in this physical plane, and as will exerts itself even before birth or after death i can carry that injury to you ad infinitum - if you let me do it to you! If you keep falling for that sucker line, Only we are right, our way is the only way, you allow injury to be perpetrated upon you and others as WHO are YOU to say that God thinks this way or that way?

My belief system was equal protection and due process. Of God. It was also action as in you must act to then become or act with deliberation and so own it. Oprah Winfrey's prayer drives me nuts: Use me. That is so lazy. No will. I have not yet witnessed God showing up at someone’s front door unless they looked for God first or asked. I looked inside other people and found that spirit, that God, and it was the same. A part of all of our beliefs was truth; it is a matter of form not function. Equal protection is reality. As a person you are a form which then functions in a very cool manner.

I can talk to you of all of the physics involved and reason your actual energy. Once you know that fact, what then? Is it more or less mysterious? I finished reasoning this universe and wanted to then reason other universes! Are they of our creation? if so is it that we believe in aliens so we then create them? Are they too a part of us all realized at once in that giant BE? My own personal experience was yes, but that we can only handle so much knowledge at one time. Linear time was a necessary construct we no longer need; it is not reincarnation but merely a probable self being realized in the physical as it already exists as every single probability is played out at our creation. As we affect each other or as we act to affect change reality is then changed; our soul or sprit may make different choices as it is about opportunity existing. That very first opportunity - God - is w/o reason or cause; God is.

The sheer numbers needed to reason God? Going there can make you feel ill as it is so large and so then actually incomprehensible. It's an emotion. Your spirit realized in the flesh of man feels everything between grief and unconditional love. All emotions fall in between those two. It is the shared experienced we have together that counts and what we make of it which is our intention. Action then becomes; it is all NOW. You become godlike and actually feel God within you by becoming. You can murder another and yet become godlike as you already are. It is the awareness of it that then makes your intention change and so your reality change. You become as self-aware as Jesus or Buddha; as Mohammed or any person...like your own self. That thing you embody, that unique aspect, runs through it all and you can name it thus you then 'escape' this physical existence. It is sort of like chasing your own person to the finish line, ‘back’ to the Godhead and so becoming actual unconditional love.

then you realize you have been wasting this thing called spirit or soul and if a single human being can make another FEEL like that, that loved, why oh why are we acting like THIS? Your compass becomes so finely tuned two people arguing hurts you physically, as a physical pain. This body is not a vessel but a filter for experiencing the Godhead as he knows us and as it actually is.

Human consciousness is one of the most amazing things I know of in all of this universe or any other universe. That spirit or soul? It is not only metaphysical but physical so if you need loves and fishes, you can actually create them, lol! Weather? No problem! Pulling a sword from stone? - a piece of cake. But actual unconditional love? The Godhead that you are that we cannot see but then do see all of the time in teeny tiny ways like a baby surviving an earthquake for eight days under rubble or a hungry and homeless person giving their last cent or their last piece of food to a person in more need? You will not settle for parlor tricks nor will you abuse the God in you once you actually feel that emotion and that physical sensation. And it is so close; so close you'll be stunned when you realize it is very tangible and not elusive at all. It is at your disposal as it is you and so your creation.

Do what US law tells you to do and what I did accidentally: Pray ot the court; say thank you for something instead of give me or, do it for the principle not the payoff. Money is an illusion! Then petition the court - tell god exactly what you need and why; make a promise to do something in return but most importantly promise to accept God's answer as it is not what you want but what you need. If you are not self aware you have no clue as to what you need, do you? God really can veto you! I despise that saying 'let go and let god'. Nooooo...pay attention ot actual reality as answers come in all shapes and sizes. LOL! I lost my house unjustly and was killed; I thought, "No reason to stay; God must need me out of here and I need to be gone or else I'll actually die and stay dead." Answers sometimes open doors we'd as soon keep closed.

Your spirit is the reason to step through those doors. If you know as fact you are going to run around the universe forever, what kind of spirit do you want? God will not let maniacs run around out there but you, what do you want to be or how do you want ot do it? God gifted you with that unique thing; NOTHING says how it is to be realized so you must become it - in the spirit as this flesh is a fleeting!

Read Mellon Thomas Benedict's experience of actual, physical death as he was very aware of it. He realized God saying 'it' - a belief system - did not matter meant that it matters to you not to God as God does not need to become anything! Our spirit is manifesting it way to perfection; God is there. A belief system like a body is a means to experience this physical world, a filter to perceive things as real or not, as truth or not, only it is for our souls, that spirit energy. In America ours addresses the spirit and the flesh as it is both constitutions and institutions. To be sure we then made ALL belief systems legal as long as you only harm yourself and with full knowing. We do not allow mentally ill people to harm themselves, do we? Or allow adults to harm babies? that is because:

Not all belief systems give our spirit what it needs. It is not one size fits all. You're unique, remember? Besides American law if anything I would state that science was my belief system only now I have to toss that as almost all of science is dogma and it is not truth. OMG! Cross the accepted dogma? They hurl little statues of Einstein at you as he is now the God! Reason Darwinism is not reality? that human evolution is not we were once fish or even Neanderthals? That We create our own bodies even as it is all electromagnetic and of our spirits, what we like? They point at my red hair and say it was an nature, that my father is the mailman or that I was a freak accident, lol!

Yes, I ended up duke-ing it out with Adams and marshal and even Hamilton accidentally; it is not a probable self merely living out the same event only differently as in this version I chose woman, religion and 1967 which then led to Adams, Marshall and Hamilton in another way. Same event, same spirits, different possibilities as we chose them and we are all interrelated. Plot it out on a graph and science goes nuts as they cannot see spirit so it cannot be real. PROVE we move the magnetic North Pole using their own dogma which is actual reality and watch them run as they realize:

YOU control this not set in stone law or other people. A scientist having ot wake up and do it all over again w/o any safety net is scary. To me?

If you are not very excited by all the possibilities your own inviolate spirit or soul presents then what will excite you??? Imagine infinite yous, a very part of the fabric of all of this, as far and as wide as you can, creating this and making whatever you can dream in your head reality! I wrote to Hamilton: Can you believe we created this? That we thought it up then acted it out as reality and so it became real??? and he said NO. LOL! Just NO.

His ego can't get over not being the God as that means sharing the credit as well as the blame! He's wholly aware that in another universe he is yet shooting himself again or rather now but he keeps pulling the trigger, lol. Alexander Hamilton is afraid to vote for his own spirit. That's how and why he never became a President! What has to happen to you before you decide to become what you are by acting it out??? I can only speak for my own self.

Answering WHAT spirit is then is also answering HOW & WHY spirit is as all spirit devoid of any creator is electricity, magnetism and all the other forces plus weight as it has one as gravity affects it. You might as well zap a fertilized human egg with the stuff coming out of your wall socket if that's it. Spirit is funny or playful with another human or God around; as more than one human exists so do universes and so your spirit is joyful. Spirit is that, as you are in on the joke, on the joy. I'd have to make you laugh by telling you my entire life story, my history...

From the web:
God abhors a naked singularity.
Stephen Hawking

A way of describing the cosmic censorship hypothesis, by Roger Penrose, which states that a singularity can only be seen from the inside of it's own event horizon. That doesn't mean that they can't be seen: just that if you're brave/stupid/well insured enough to go in and have a look, then you aren't going to be coming back to tell us...
Stephen Hawking lost a bet on this subject; his opponent showed that under certain (highly improbable and unstable) circumstances a singularity could exist without an event horizon forming. Under the terms of his bet, he had to 'clothe their nakedness'.

Of course he lost as I was there - inside that and I can testify my spirit was a naked singularity that then became clothed in this body. You can and may come back to tell. Think: What if God took you into the void to show you how he did it? How YOU became YOU? What if you were fearless and so were the event horizon and way past it before you realized it so kept on going as fast as you could as there is no need to delay the inevitable? What if God had no event horizon but you did which is why you did not know one in that void until you were it? So it's both at once? Is it? Why not enter the black hole to discover if the grass is blacker over there? The universe? God? He thinks these guys are funny, funny, funny and waste too much time - time - arguing facts that are obvious to most of the rest of us. Who wants to tell Hawking that if he denies his spirit, if he claims God abhors a naked singularity when God is one, he denies THE God thus he denies his own creation and existence? That if he were not a naked singularity, that 'rarest' of events, he would not even be here??? I will start and end at: Who lives this long with ALS? A man arguing the function over the form, perhaps, when who cares, who needs to be right, as he just is alive? NOW? Who is going to tell him he is a black hole sucking up all knowledge - light - in his path, never to see this exact universe again as knowledge does not come back out as once you own it you own it? Your probabilities may change or become different so that you and this universe then does change as you act upon new knowledge? That he went inside the rabbit hole already and did not know it??? That is because he refuses to answer my letters thus he can cry She does not exist!

That's your spirit, the most beautiful and rarest of events.

It is equivalency not exactly equal as you are distinct yet the same.

P.S. If he ever reads this? Hawking not Hamilton? That wheelchair is all in other people’s heads. Is it then real or not? Not as you are Hawking not Evelyn Ashford Simpson. My perception is that wheelchair is as real as How many people can we cut in line at Disney? IF forced to go to Disney World with some believing it is real physicists as part of a convention as I’ll be there only for the experience of the emotional roller coaster not the wheelchair as its fake and so want and need to use a wheelchair bound guy in order to experiment with the emotion of doing something seemingly lowdown and very bad with deliberation. BTW, I'm only teasing you as I never wrote to you. I not once acted upon that thought, as I have regular conversations with THE Isaac Newton as he left lots and lots of fantastic self-evidence so he can and does answer me. You wouldn't know him personally, would you? Then I might be moved to write as I'd write: A British citizen told me PIZZA was the most magical word in all of English if you are American. She never saw or felt anything like it. You're British. What is your thought on this? Do you know of a word more magical and more effective than PIZZA upon Americans? I am thinking it is FREE.

We tend to think that soul and spirit both are same, but it is not so. To make a distinction between both I will apply here the analogy of wine and spirit. Let us understand first how they make wine. I will not go into niceties of making finest wine.

They take grapes and crush them to extract juice. Then they add yeast, and let it ferment over a period. Once the wine is distilled, it changes into spirit.

The soul in us is akin to wine. We have soul but do not have spirit. Only God is the pure spirit. We are born with the unfermented extract of those who brought us forth into this world. During our sojourn on earth in trials, troubles and tribulation, this extract ferments. By the time, it leaves the body the extract of our ancestor’s changes into a soul. The soul cannot conjoin directly to God’s spirit, which is in the purest form, so it must wait. These souls after they depart must wait until the end of the age. At the end of the age, they resurrect in the body of one person whom God appoints to usher the world into the new age. In Him God adds his essence and due to this he get godly qualities but he is not God. In His body these soul must undergo the final sufferings. In His passions, they change into spirit and they go and conjoin with God.
God as pure spirit is composed of all the extract of living beings born in one age. This extract ferments for an entire age and then purifies in passions in the body of just one person. Thus, now we know what make the soul and the spirit.

Given how much we do not know about the universe

Dark matter proves that we know about less than a miniscule fraction of one percent of the universe. The existence of dark energy would increase what we do not know about by leaps and bounds.

Sweeping conclusions may be premature. However, our lives are short, and we have to make assumptions, but in light of what we do not know, perhaps those assumptions should be viewed as best guesses, rather than established knowledge.

Re: Given how much we do not know about the universe

Sweeping conclusions may be premature. However, our lives are short, and we have to make assumptions, but in light of what we do not know, perhaps those assumptions should be viewed as best guesses, rather than established knowledge.

Wholly reasonable.

For the most part, scientific theories deal with the NATURE of fundamental forces, not if they exist or not. We simply do not doubt the existence of gravity just because there is a question as to its quantization, do we?

For the most part, scientific theories deal with the NATURE of fundamental forces, not if they exist or not. We simply do not doubt the existence of gravity just because there is a question as to its quantization, do we?

Actually, the existence of forces like gravity are assumed to exist based on our observations of the effects we can witness. I.e. things fall so there must be gravity. Scientists don't doubt the existence of gravity because scientists already understand that it is an assumption. It seems like a pretty safe assumption, however other explanations that are no more or less supported by the observations are that all four of the major forces (gravity, magnetism, strong, and weak nuclear forces) are all part of a single unified force, or that God is just holding the universe together (either just through force of will or by creating gravity etc.). In other words saying "things fall so there must be gravity" is no more or less supported than saying "things fall so there must be a unified force" or "things fall so there must be a God". If we did choose that last one it would tell us nothing more about that God other than as a force it/he causes things to fall. It would not be a support for religion because the definition of God based on that would be limited to "we see things fall." We just don't know WHY things fall and attract we only know that we witness them doing so. What we label that is really arbitrary. the only problems that arise is that our labels create paradigms that shape the way we think. If our label is a natural force then we can start to assume that ONLY natural forces can be causative. If our label is God then we can start to assume we know more about God than the empirical observations would tell us.

All in all I think the label gravity works best. We just can't forget that its existence is an assumption.

Actually, the existence of forces like gravity are assumed to exist based on our observations of the effects we can witness. I.e. things fall so there must be gravity. Scientists don't doubt the existence of gravity because scientists already understand that it is an assumption. It seems like a pretty safe assumption, however other explanations that are no more or less supported by the observations are that all four of the major forces (gravity, magnetism, strong, and weak nuclear forces) are all part of a single unified force, or that God is just holding the universe together (either just through force of will or by creating gravity etc.). In other words saying "things fall so there must be gravity" is no more or less supported than saying "things fall so there must be a unified force" or "things fall so there must be a God". If we did choose that last one it would tell us nothing more about that God other than as a force it/he causes things to fall. It would not be a support for religion because the definition of God based on that would be limited to "we see things fall." We just don't know WHY things fall and attract we only know that we witness them doing so. What we label that is really arbitrary. the only problems that arise is that our labels create paradigms that shape the way we think. If our label is a natural force then we can start to assume that ONLY natural forces can be causative. If our label is God then we can start to assume we know more about God than the empirical observations would tell us.

All in all I think the label gravity works best. We just can't forget that its existence is an assumption.

Correct.

Except it is not either gravity or god but gravity AND god, since both are part of the same causal chain -- the difference being the proximity of the effect from the cause one wishes to contemplate.

And I used gravity as an example because, contrary to what the average man on the street thinks, gravity is indeed a very curious thing. The difficulty einstein encountered in formulating his general relativity stems from the fact that matter is seen as causing gravity and at the same time being affected by it.

Werbung:

Correct.

Except it is not either gravity or god but gravity AND god, since both are part of the same causal chain -- the difference being the proximity of the effect from the cause one wishes to contemplate.

And I used gravity as an example because, contrary to what the average man on the street thinks, gravity is indeed a very curious thing. The difficulty einstein encountered in formulating his general relativity stems from the fact that matter is seen as causing gravity and at the same time being affected by it.

It certainly could be gravity and God. Not that either have been proven empirically.

I will just say that based on the evidence I have seen I have no doubt that it certainly includes God as a part of it.

Back