What was Obama talking about????

always

Some time yesterday after the Ft HOOD shootings I was watching TV . A newsbreak came on and stated to "stay tuned" as Obama was going to talk about the "SHOOTINGS" at FT .HOOD. I decided to listen and learn. BUT!! When he came on he made no sense, it was just garbage talk from one who appeared to be unstable . His "prompter" was missing but his STUTTERING was there. I listened for several minutes, along with our guests,but he was off the subject. Ft. HOOD was never mentioned , he was joking, smiling, nothing about our dead troops. I expectd him to start shooting "HOOPS".
We all just looked at each other , he made no sense, his statement made no sense. My God , he is an embrassment to our nation.I'm sure millions of others saw this mess. Our poor servicemen who saw this, how hurtful they must feel. I APOLOGIZE to each and every member of our MILITARY!
You certainly deserve much better. We shut him off . I still do not know what he was talking about, it certainly had nothing to do with FT. HOOD!
Unfit , Inept , Uninformed, Disgraceful, etc, all these words came to our minds. MY God , What have we done????

Werbung:
Some time yesterday after the Ft HOOD shootings I was watching TV . A newsbreak came on and stated to "stay tuned" as Obama was going to talk about the "SHOOTINGS" at FT .HOOD. I decided to listen and learn. BUT!! When he came on he made no sense, it was just garbage talk from one who appeared to be unstable . His "prompter" was missing but his STUTTERING was there. I listened for several minutes, along with our guests,but he was off the subject. Ft. HOOD was never mentioned , he was joking, smiling, nothing about our dead troops. I expectd him to start shooting "HOOPS".
We all just looked at each other , he made no sense, his statement made no sense. My God , he is an embrassment to our nation.I'm sure millions of others saw this mess. Our poor servicemen who saw this, how hurtful they must feel. I APOLOGIZE to each and every member of our MILITARY!
You certainly deserve much better. We shut him off . I still do not know what he was talking about, it certainly had nothing to do with FT. HOOD!
Unfit , Inept , Uninformed, Disgraceful, etc, all these words came to our minds. MY God , What have we done????

What the hell do you ever talk about Always.....It's people like you that we need a DRAFT.....I want you to be deployed to Afghanistan because I know your a coward and would probably run the other way when you came across Johnny Jihad......

Do you have a video of it?

Do you ever, ever tell the truth? I mean seriously try it sometime it won't kill ya. :eek:

You've put yourself into a position that all one has to do is read whatever you post and then they automatically know the truth is the mirror opposite.

So here let's just bust you out being on that turrets crazy train yet again...

Do you have a video of it?

I saw it or something like it too. It was after the shooting so obama had to have known about it.

He was talking to some group and the topic was Native American something or other. At one point he gave a "shout out" to someone. His tone was very up beat and I thought it seemed strange.

After he was done talking about his topic he said he wanted to say something about the shooting and he said he didnt have much information (but by this time we all had a good deal of information) so I thought that was strange in its self.

He said the usual, our thoughts and prayers where with the family and so on then ended his speech.

I am sure the video will come out at some point, it really was sort of strange. I am sure the shooting happened at least an hour or more before he gave the speech and he was so up beat in the speech, laughing and joking exc, til the end when he "touched" on the shooting topic.

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release
November 05, 2009

Remarks by the President at the Closing of the Tribal Nations Conference

Department of Interior, Washington, D.C.

5:02 P.M. EST
THE PRESIDENT: Please, everybody have a seat. Let me first of all just thank Ken and the entire Department of the Interior staff for organizing just an extraordinary conference. I want to thank my Cabinet members and senior administration officials who participated today. I hear that Dr. Joe Medicine Crow was around, and so I want to give a shout-out to that Congressional Medal of Honor* winner. It's good to see you. (Applause.)
My understanding is, is that you had an extremely productive conference. I want to thank all of you for coming and for your efforts, and I want to give you my solemn guarantee that this is not the end of a process but a beginning of a process, and that we are going to follow up. (Applause.) We are going to follow up. Every single member of my team understands that this is a top priority for us. I want you to know that, as I said this morning, this is not something that we just give lip service to. And we are going to keep on working with you to make sure that the first Americans get the best possible chances in life in a way that's consistent with your extraordinary traditions and culture and values.
Now, I have to say, though, that beyond that, I plan to make some broader remarks about the challenges that lay ahead for Native Americans, as well as collaboration with our administration, but as some of you might have heard, there has been a tragic shooting at the Fort Hood Army base in Texas. We don't yet know all the details at this moment; we will share them as we get them. What we do know is that a number of American soldiers have been killed, and even more have been wounded in a horrific outburst of violence.
My immediate thoughts and prayers are with the wounded and with the families of the fallen, and with those who live and serve at Fort Hood. These are men and women who have made the selfless and courageous decision to risk and at times give their lives to protect the rest of us on a daily basis. It's difficult enough when we lose these brave Americans in battles overseas. It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an Army base on American soil.
I've spoken to Secretary Gates and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, and I will continue to receive a constant stream of updates as new information comes in. We are working with the Pentagon, the FBI, and the Department of Homeland Security, all to ensure that Fort Hood is secure, and we will continue to support the community with the full resources of the federal government.
In the meantime, I would ask all Americans to keep the men and women of Fort Hood in your thoughts and prayers. We will make sure that we get answers to every single question about this horrible incident. And I want all of you to know that as Commander-in-Chief, there's no greater honor but also no greater responsibility for me than to make sure that the extraordinary men and women in uniform are properly cared for and that their safety and security when they are at home is provided for.
So we are going to stay on this. But I hope in the meantime that all of you recognize the scope of this tragedy, and keep everybody in their thoughts and prayers.
Again, thank you for your participation here today. I am confident that this is going to be resulting in terrific work between this government and your governments in the weeks, the months, and years to come. God bless you, and God bless the United States of America. (Applause.)
END

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/remarks-president-closing-tribal-nations-conference

The ability of the ILK of 'ALWAYS' and his 'FOLLOWERS' to obfuscate a speech/topic/video moment is just the most asinine/childish/self-inflicted stupid proof of their lack of truth and simplistic campaign to smear our president without any factual basis or honesty!!!

JESUS you children need some simple education and something better to do with your ample time besides giving the adults around here more B.S. posts to clean up for all of youl!!! GROW THE HELL UP or STFU;)

I saw it or something like it too. It was after the shooting so obama had to have known about it.

He was talking to some group and the topic was Native American something or other. At one point he gave a "shout out" to someone. His tone was very up beat and I thought it seemed strange.

After he was done talking about his topic he said he wanted to say something about the shooting and he said he didnt have much information (but by this time we all had a good deal of information) so I thought that was strange in its self.

He said the usual, our thoughts and prayers where with the family and so on then ended his speech.

I am sure the video will come out at some point, it really was sort of
strange. I am sure the shooting happened at least an hour or more before he gave the speech and he was so up beat in the speech, laughing and joking exc, til the end when he "touched" on the shooting topic.

YES,Pamdora , that is the video I saw, he seemed so confused , in a party mood. Seems as if he did not know about the mass killings of our Military, he was the only one on our planet who did not know. Maybe he just has a defective "prompter". My God , what have we done???

The White House
For Immediate Release
November 05, 2009

THE PRESIDENT: Please, everybody have a seat. Let me first of all just thank Ken and the entire Department of the Interior staff for organizing just an extraordinary conference. I want to thank my Cabinet members and senior administration officials who participated today. I hear that Dr. Joe Medicine Crow was around, and so I want to give a shout-out to that Congressional Medal of Honor* winner. It's good to see you. (Applause.)
My understanding is, is that you had an extremely productive conference. I want to thank all of you for coming and for your efforts, and I want to give you my solemn guarantee that this is not the end of a process but a beginning of a process, and that we are going to follow up. (Applause.) We are going to follow up. Every single member of my team understands that this is a top priority for us. I want you to know that, as I said this morning, this is not something that we just give lip service to. And we are going to keep on working with you to make sure that the first Americans get the best possible chances in life in a way that's consistent with your extraordinary traditions and culture and values.
Now, I have to say, though, that beyond that, I plan to make some broader remarks about the challenges that lay ahead for Native Americans, as well as collaboration with our administration, but as some of you might have heard, there has been a tragic shooting at the Fort Hood Army base in Texas. We don't yet know all the details at this moment; we will share them as we get them. What we do know is that a number of American soldiers have been killed, and even more have been wounded in a horrific outburst of violence.
My immediate thoughts and prayers are with the wounded and with the families of the fallen, and with those who live and serve at Fort Hood. These are men and women who have made the selfless and courageous decision to risk and at times give their lives to protect the rest of us on a daily basis. It's difficult enough when we lose these brave Americans in battles overseas. It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an Army base on American soil.
I've spoken to Secretary Gates and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, and I will continue to receive a constant stream of updates as new information comes in. We are working with the Pentagon, the FBI, and the Department of Homeland Security, all to ensure that Fort Hood is secure, and we will continue to support the community with the full resources of the federal government.
In the meantime, I would ask all Americans to keep the men and women of Fort Hood in your thoughts and prayers. We will make sure that we get answers to every single question about this horrible incident. And I want all of you to know that as Commander-in-Chief, there's no greater honor but also no greater responsibility for me than to make sure that the extraordinary men and women in uniform are properly cared for and that their safety and security when they are at home is provided for.
So we are going to stay on this. But I hope in the meantime that all of you recognize the scope of this tragedy, and keep everybody in their thoughts and prayers.
Again, thank you for your participation here today. I am confident that this is going to be resulting in terrific work between this government and your governments in the weeks, the months, and years to come. God bless you, and God bless the United States of America. (Applause.)
END

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/remarks-president-closing-tribal-nations-conference

The ability of the ILK of 'ALWAYS' and his 'FOLLOWERS' to obfuscate a speech/topic/video moment is just the most asinine/childish/self-inflicted stupid proof of their lack of truth and simplistic campaign to smear our president without any factual basis or honesty!!!

JESUS you children need some simple education and something better to do with your ample time besides giving the adults around here more B.S. posts to clean up for all of youl!!! GROW THE HELL UP or STFU;)

HOW DARE YOU POST THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT!!! DESPICABLE!:D

It's just so hard to believe that these President bashers could purposely try to squeeze out a smear even when it comes to a serious subject like the assassination of our troops.

I know, I bet they were so tired from trying to stop any progress that they had a big group yawn and all their WWJD bracelets got caught on their eye teeth and they just couldn't see clearly what really happened.

Seems to happen an awful lot though...

HOW DARE YOU POST THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT!!! DESPICABLE!:D

It's just so hard to believe that these President bashers could purposely try to squeeze out a smear even when it comes to a serious subject like the assassination of our troops.

I know, I bet they were so tired from trying to stop any progress that they had a big group yawn and all their WWJD bracelets got caught on their eye teeth and they just couldn't see clearly what really happened.

Seems to happen an awful lot though...

Sad/Disappointing/pathetically telling that the 'FOLLOWERS' of the mindset of ALWAYS seem to ignore the truth and just do lip service to more of his/her/it's insanity and are just to LAZY to do any THINKING or FACT CHECKING prior to posting...and yet they 'CLAIM' to be Native American too. {{heavy sigh}} The lies that get told around here and the mindless ones that follow the LIARS ;)

The White House
For Immediate Release
November 05, 2009

END

I , as well as millions of other thinking Americans, believe our Preseident should have deleted the political remarks concerning the "Native Americans " from his Prepared "Prompter" . Obama should have at least tried to deliver a PROPER and HEART FELT Message concerning the MURDER of our Troops and a civilian at Fort HOOD. The way obama behaved was insulting to America , especially to the DEAD and Wounded at Ft HOOD . His callous anouncement about the deaths exposed his true feelings about not only our troops but AMERICA itself! Again , I apologize to OUR MILITARY , their Families , and to our entire Nation . I have never been witness to such a disgraceful act in my entire life, especially from a COMMANDER-IN - CHIEF! MY GOD , what have we done??
PLEASE NOTE: Obama's message was delivered by him at 5:02 . P.M. - several hours after the MURDERS. His address to our nation should not have been political ( Native Indian affairs ) but his subject should have been ONLY about the MURDER of our Troops and one civilian at FT . HOOD! What a sorry and uncaring performance! Again , I apologize for him and his prompter.
IF HOURS after the shootings Obama was not aware is very SCARY TOO!
LIBS , no matter how you lie , conceal, cover up , and or deny, THE TRUTH is clear , WE HAVE IT ON TAPE and WITH A FOOL PROOF TIME SLOT!
So , just sneak away ,even your radical leftist media cannot CHANGE this story!

ALWAYS SPEWS: I , as well as millions of other thinking Americans, believe our Preseident should have deleted the political remarks concerning the "Native Americans " from his Prepared "Prompter" .

In your ongoing endeavor to justify our contempt for you and prove to us your complete IGNORANCE...you might {possibly} want to take another look {have someone else READ the posted printed page to you} at that heading and lets see if you are capable of having a moment of complete & utter clarity...or remain oblivious as is your lot in life to the TRUTH.

OMG...do you carry around a tag; **WARNING** this brain is on constant _____flat line status give the occupant a wide berth ;)

In your ongoing endeavor to justify our contempt for you and prove to us your complete IGNORANCE...you might {possibly} want to take another look {have someone else READ the posted printed page to you} at that heading and lets see if you are capable of having a moment of complete & utter clarity...or remain oblivious as is your lot in life to the TRUTH.

OMG...do you carry around a tag; **WARNING** this brain is on constant _____flat line status give the occupant a wide berth ;)

I have started spelling "PRESIDENT" incorrectly when ever it is used with the name Obama , why , you ask. because I consider him UNFIT to be a REAL President. I thought YOU were aware that ALL CONSERVATIVES believe he deserves the mispelling. My God , I thought everyone knew that! , where have you been?? Just another "teaching moment" by "Always ". enjoy! lol

Looking at the written transcript it appears that he addressed at least two topics. He was upbeat during the first. During the second topic - the shooting, with no video I see no reason to think that his mood was not appropriate.

My opinion may change when a video is posted.

Given his recent mistake with the black professor and the white cop it is reasonable that he would wait to say more. But I sure hope is is man enough to acknowledge the motives for the shooting are clearly Islamic terrorism.

Werbung:
Looking at the written transcript it appears that he addressed at least two topics. He was upbeat during the first. During the second topic - the shooting, with no video I see no reason to think that his mood was not appropriate.

My opinion may change when a video is posted.

Given his recent mistake with the black professor and the white cop it is reasonable that he would wait to say more. But I sure hope is is man enough to acknowledge the motives for the shooting are clearly Islamic terrorism.

He was very up beat, even to the point of giving a "shout out" to someone. All smiles exc. Watching the first part you woud not know he had even heard about the shooting.

That was strange to me but from reading other posts on the topic I guess its normal for a democrat

Back