What's for dinner?

Slant Eyed Polack

Not gonna lie - my shepherd's pie is pretty epic. As an added bonus, I remembered to leave a potholder on the handle after it was out of the oven, so I didn't brand myself like David Carradine in the opening sequence of Kung Fu, like I did the last time. Bill Engvall was able to give the sign to someone else last night.

1712587188225.webp

Werbung:
David Carradine was branded because it was in the script. Clever of you to have learned something.
I like shepherd's pie as well, though I have difficulty imagining a shepherd out there in a field somewhere preparing it while simultaneously tending his sheep.

That was filmed before I was born, but I still remember TV dinners being something as a treat as a child.

As an adult, I became a fan of Julia Child. My admiration for her was cemented when I saw an interview with her, where she said how she convinced NBC to give her a copy of this sketch, which she played for guests at dinner parties.

No one advocated that the government should have "virtually unlimited power". But Trump thinks that criminals like Roger Stone and Steve Bannon should be allowed out of prison so they can violate more laws and screw more people.

No one advocated that the government should have "virtually unlimited power". But Trump thinks that criminals like Roger Stone and Steve Bannon should be allowed out of prison so they can violate more laws and screw more people.
Commies the world over hate Steve Bannon for publishing facts and reason that offends world Marxists.

Werbung:
Back