Who has the best Avatar??

sarah

I am just curious as to who everyone thinks has the best Avatar on this site.
my favorite (other than my own) is Brandon's... I am a HUGE fan the comic it comes from.

Werbung:
Oddly enough, I am not a comic book fan. I just like JTHM. I read it during my goth days of high school. I still find it morbidly funny.

I would give my avatar Fellatio anyday of the week.

Yes, George...I would too (my own), but were I to say that I might get a few weird stares...WHADDYA LOOKIN' AT!? haha

Everybody likes their own avatar, unless they don't really care about what avatar they use...I've a custom one as you can see, so you know where my vote goes :p

However, I did have the following questions:

Sarah- I notice that your avatar has crucifix earrings. Do they have any significance to the avatar?

Brandon- I've always wondered where that avatar came from (it's rather cool)...but now I know...what's JTHM?

I would give my avatar Fellatio anyday of the week.

Yes, George...I would too (my own), but were I to say that I might get a few weird stares...WHADDYA LOOKIN' AT!? haha

Everybody likes their own avatar, unless they don't really care about what avatar they use...I've a custom one as you can see, so you know where my vote goes :p

However, I did have the following questions:

Sarah- I notice that your avatar has crucifix earrings. Do they have any significance to the avatar?

Brandon- I've always wondered where that avatar came from (it's rather cool)...but now I know...what's JTHM?
Both Brandon and my pics came from the works of Jhonen Vasquez. JTHM is a comic book and its full title is Johnny the homicidal Maniac.
One of the earrings on mine is an upright cross (Not crucifix) and the other is inverted... If you had ever read the works of Vasquez, you would be more likely to see why he includes such small details... to be more precise, I am not aware of any immediate significance. Funny enough Brandon must be given credit for bringing JTHM into my life, and if I recall correctly, Jim brought it into his.
And Brandon… Where the F*** is the Bactine!?!?!?!?

Werbung:
Actually i like Sarah's the best.....

(Todd who is too lazy to actually go find one for himself :) )

Back