Who is more reliably going to protect our rights than Trump?

Anything but democrats and that's how we ended up with Trump. What a pathetic patriotic strategy.
any thing but trump is how we ended up with uncle lying dementia joe lol. by thew way the way we ended up with trump was when the evil witch and greedy bitch Hillary ran that would of been a night mare

Werbung:
any thing but trump is how we ended up with uncle lying dementia joe lol. by thew way the way we ended up with trump was when the evil witch and greedy bitch Hillary ran that would of been a night mare
Heh heh. I love it when you have nasty frustrating comments. I can tell your hurt.

BOY, DID SHE SWITCH SIDES!!!​

😯

Tulsi Gabbard: Why I'm Endorsing Bernie Sanders for President​

I would buy her a drink or dinner, but I'd have to see more to like about Ms. Gabbard than courage and a pretty face before I'd ever think of her as Vice or POTUS eligible.

Anyone who would endorse a Communist is unsuited to become POTUS.

I would buy her a drink or dinner, but I'd have to see more to like about Ms. Gabbard than courage and a pretty face before I'd ever think of her as Vice or POTUS eligible.

Anyone who would endorse a Communist is unsuited to become POTUS.

• The Workers have nothing to lose, but their chains

If I had the chance, worker Tulsi wouldn't be losing her chains.

She'd be losing her knickers.

😎

why would clinton have been a nightmare for the country?

why would clinton have been a nightmare for the country?
That shows why you are no friend of America.

She has committed so many crimes while in office, that her entire time in office would be spent adjudicating all her foul deeds.

That shows why you are no friend of America.

explain why she would have been, using specifics then.

show that you aren't a moron.

i just asked a question about proving a claim, lets see if you are any smarter than he is. I'm starting to think not :)

explain why she would have been, using specifics then.

show that you aren't a moron.

i just asked a question about proving a claim, lets see if you are any smarter than he is. I'm starting to think not :)
You aren't JUST STARTING to "think not."

You have been 'thinking not' ever since I first noticed your postings and placed you on ignore.

You aren't JUST STARTING to "think not."

You have been 'thinking not' ever since I first noticed your postings and placed you on ignore.

so..nothing intelligent to post. lol.

you're going to "ignore" me by letting me make fun of your stupidity? "wow" that "hurts" :)

Werbung:
You enjoy being publically demeaned.

let me know when that actually happens. lol

ps - the red lines under words means they aren't spelled right. you might want to check your posts, unless you are not just a moron, but a lazy one :)

Back