Who would you vote for in the 2008 election?

Who would you vote for in the 2008 election?

• John Edwards

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • John McCain

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Fred Thompson

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Bill Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters
How come RON PAUL isn't on the list?

RON PAUL!! RON PAUL!! I LOVE THE GUY, WHAT CAN I SAY?

I suspect everyone that voted for other was referring to RON PAUL than right?:D

Werbung:
The ticket as it should be
VOTE for ONE candidate for President of the U.S.A.

>> Ron Paul
>> Mike Gravel
>> Ralph Nader
>> Cynthia McKinney

There U have it!

L8R

and as we all know ..... the emperor is still NAKED!

I voted for Obama but now I think he can't take care of all the problems we have. It was a hard choice between him and Hillary. Hillary has a lot more experience but Barack is young and full of ideas. But I think his ideas just are ideas until he gets more experience putting them to work.

I wish we could redo the vote. I guess there's a movement out to write-in Hillary Clinton in the November ballot. Has anyone heard of this?

I find it amusing that any of you think you're voting for anyone.:D Shows a distinct lack of comprehension about how our Presidential election process works.

(BTW, I put in McCain as "none of them" wasn't available)

I find it amusing that any of you think you're voting for anyone.:D Shows a distinct lack of comprehension about how our Presidential election process works.

(BTW, I put in McCain as "none of them" wasn't available)

The way you vote for "none of them", and, at the same time, vote that the government has gotten too big and too expensive is to vote the Libertarian ticket.

The way you vote for "none of them", and, at the same time, vote that the government has gotten too big and too expensive is to vote the Libertarian ticket.

No, you still don't get it, YOU DO NOT VOTE FOR PRESIDENT. You cast your vote to tell the Electoral College how you would LIKE them to vote, that's all. That's why all of this "popular vote" nonsense they lamestream media keeps harping about doesn't mean anything, and is nothing but a distraction to placate the sheeple. Bread and circuses my friend, bread and circuses.

As to your 'suggestion', considering that the only candidate on the Libertarian ticket (that I'm aware of) is that barking moonbat from Texas, I'd rather stay home.

So has anyone heard of the Write-In Hillary Clinton campaign???

No, but if it really gets going, it should make a McCain victory pretty certain.

Posted by Federal Farmer:
No, you still don't get it, YOU DO NOT VOTE FOR PRESIDENT. You cast your vote to tell the Electoral College how you would LIKE them to vote, that's all. That's why all of this "popular vote" nonsense they lamestream media keeps harping about doesn't mean anything, and is nothing but a distraction to placate the sheeple. Bread and circuses my friend, bread and circuses.

As to your 'suggestion', considering that the only candidate on the Libertarian ticket (that I'm aware of) is that barking moonbat from Texas, I'd rather stay home.

Yes, I understand that I don't vote directly for the pres. In fact, we who are fortunate enough to live in th former Bear Flag Republic, now known as the Golden State, really have no vote at all, as about 55% of the voters are Democratic and, therefore, will almost certainly vote that we want our electors to select Obama. That's yet another reason to vote third party, and, if the Libertarian nominee is unsatisfactory, you can still vote for the party secure in the knowledge that the individual will never be elected anyway.

Voting Libertarian is making a statement, even if it isn't a very loud one. Staying home is nothing.

A honest and experienced person who would guard all of our Constitutional rights and protect America from evil forces. How about someone who would not spend us into the next millenium? How about someone who Loves America and sees it as a very good place to live?

A honest and experienced person who would guard all of our Constitutional rights and protect America from evil forces. How about someone who would not spend us into the next millenium? How about someone who Loves America and sees it as a very good place to live?

Well its too late for that, we are stuck with obama now

sorry :(

No such person was running, unfortunately, at least no one with a snowball's chance of winning.

Absolutely amusing. The United States of America, the very BASTION of free democracy, has only TWO parties. *ROTFLMAO* The sheer irony. Canada, a nation that would be communist if not for people like myself, has 5 national parties, although one does not count as it is a traitorous party. I am working towards having the leader of the BQ hung for treason.

Absolutely amusing. The United States of America, the very BASTION of free democracy, has only TWO parties. *ROTFLMAO* The sheer irony. Canada, a nation that would be communist if not for people like myself, has 5 national parties, although one does not count as it is a traitorous party. I am working towards having the leader of the BQ hung for treason.

When we had the third party getting a fair number of votes we got stuck with bill clinton for 8 years

I think people are afraid to try the third party road again

Werbung:
When we had the third party getting a fair number of votes we got stuck with bill clinton for 8 years

I think people are afraid to try the third party road again

At least you do not have a party that advocates the destruction of your country as we do. Gilles Duceppe should be hung for his treason. I advocate this very much.

Back