why aren't more republicans members of the satanic temple?

Werbung:
Fuck the rich. They don't pay taxes.
Like this guy? Of course. The Bidens don't pay taxes. That is why hunter is facing jail time now, finally, after public exposure shattered the protective shield around him.

The measure of a society is not it's wealth but how it cares for the poor. Its typical of you to think some poor black guy who was born into poverty has to die in the street like a dog because of your capitalist beliefs.

Instead of sending billions to Iran and spending billions on illegal immigrants, Biden and team could try spending trillions on unemployable American addicts and criminals who must be cared for by the government and hard-working taxpayers because they cannot care for themselves.
Bullshyt. Trump committed crimes and had no input from democrats, you lying old turd. Trump is a racist misogynistic pig and will go down for it.
Trump is falsely accused by lying leftist looters and perverts of committing crimes he did not commit, and he is not a racist like Democrats.

1702814046078.png

1702814135699.png

1702814294928.png

Like this guy? Of course. The Bidens don't pay taxes. That is why hunter is facing jail time now, finally, after public exposure shattered the protective shield around him.
If you read the article you'd see it was from book deals and speaking engagements. Where's the corruption in that?

Instead of sending billions to Iran and spending billions on illegal immigrants, Biden and team could try spending trillions on unemployable American addicts and criminals who must be cared for by the government and hard-working taxpayers because they cannot care for themselves.
Exactly how much of his gifts to Ukraine is money? Here's a hint. Could most of it be armaments already produced in USA by workers and taxes paid? When was dollar bills last used for shooting people?
Trump is falsely accused by lying leftist looters and perverts of committing crimes he did not commit, and he is not a racist like Democrats.
Same old lies.

Yea your making a claim veiled as a question for not lie Lug nut
not at all. i'm curious about reasons why more freedom-loving republicans dont support the satanic temple.
so far all i've gotten is one stupid response from your bf mark.
otherwise, silence

If you read the article you'd see it was from book deals and speaking engagements. Where's the corruption in that?
Is that what you have been told? Book deals and speaking engagements? What about million-dollar crayon drawings or donations tom their piggy bank charitable foundation like the Clintons? Joe Biden did not drop $4 million in cash on a new mansion from speaking engagements. Someone would have to be really slow to believe that.

i'm asking a question, not making a claim, moron. I have nothing to "name" duh
You lie when you claim you make no claims, so you think you have to prove nothing. You constantly claim news stories are false, but you never prove your claims.

Is that what you have been told? Book deals and speaking engagements? What about million-dollar crayon drawings or donations tom their piggy bank charitable foundation like the Clintons? Joe Biden did not drop $4 million in cash on a new mansion from speaking engagements. Someone would have to be really slow to believe that.
Ok let's assume he didn't have the money.
I'll bet you can't prove where he got it from.
No guesses or rumours or conspiracy theories. Just the facts big mouth.

Ok let's assume he didn't have the money.
I'll bet you can't prove where he got it from.
No guesses or rumours or conspiracy theories. Just the facts big mouth.
I don't know from where all Biden's cash stashes came and you obviously don't either, but House investigators will be looking for answers and I pray they find what they are looking for and deal with it properly for the sake of repairing America's damaged justice system.

Werbung:
I don't know from where all Biden's cash stashes came and you obviously don't either, but House investigators will be looking for answers and I pray they find what they are looking for and deal with it properly for the sake of repairing America's damaged justice system.
So all what you said is unsupported bullshyt and wishful thinking. What a hate filled burnt out old Christian you are.

Back