why aren't more republicans members of the satanic temple?

I don't know from where all Biden's cash stashes came and you obviously don't either, but House investigators will be looking for answers and I pray they find what they are looking for and deal with it properly for the sake of repairing America's damaged justice system.
what "biden cash stashes" do you refer to?

Werbung:
If you want to prove me wrong, then prove your claim that you know where Biden's cash came from.
I never made the insinuation he has been involved in some shady deals. You have and don't deny that. I drew that off the internet where you get the conspiracy theory he's a crook.
Like providing evidence of your silly god, you cannot provide evidence he did something. That will be proven with the impeachment dismissal.

I never made the insinuation he has been involved in some shady deals. You have and don't deny that. I drew that off the internet where you get the conspiracy theory he's a crook.
Like providing evidence of your silly god, you cannot provide evidence he did something. That will be proven with the impeachment dismissal.
You got it wrong. The Trump/Russia collusion story the Democrats cooked up with help from criminal Russian spies who were later sentenced to US prison, was a conspiracy theory. The Biden cash is a matter of IRS and House investigations, not a conspiracy theory.

You got it wrong. The Trump/Russia collusion story the Democrats cooked up with help from criminal Russian spies who were later sentenced to US prison, was a conspiracy theory. The Biden cash is a matter of IRS and House investigations, not a conspiracy theory.
You must admit you have basically implied he has received money from some dubious source. That is a conspiracy theory.

You must admit you have basically implied he has received money from some dubious source. That is a conspiracy theory.
The facts and evidence show Joe Biden and his family members receiving dirty money from dirty sources. Let us hope further criminal investigation will somehow explain all the suspicious transactions and clear the Bidens of wrongdoing.

Werbung:
The facts and evidence show Joe Biden and his family members receiving dirty money from dirty sources. Let us hope further criminal investigation will somehow explain all the suspicious transactions and clear the Bidens of wrongdoing.
WHAT EVIDENCE AND FACTS?

You keep saying it but produce nothing. Put up or shut up you old fool.

Back