Why was Roker banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Roker is insane. Can't he plead insanity? I figure banning him is a bit harsh, perhaps limiting his posts to about 1500 characters and one every 2 hours. Also no reference to "conspiracy" "chemtrails" "noxious bathroom odor" in any of his posts.

Haven't you noticed those chemtrails? Don't you ever look up?

Roker was banned for having a mini crusade against USMC and a few other posters as well. He often uses bad language, flips out, spams and creates multiple accounts.

He has a three month ban. I expect we will be seeing him when it ends, he's just like that.

Roker was banned for having a mini crusade against USMC and a few other posters as well. He often uses bad language, flips out, spams and creates multiple accounts.

He has a three month ban. I expect we will be seeing him when it ends, he's just like that.

Dont ya think 3 months is a little harsh?

Obviously he doesn't, or he wouldn't have issued that particular punishment.

The punishment stands. I personally actually quite like Roker, but as he always points out, we cant have favourites. Although I prefer the moderation to be relaxed on here, we need to retain some order by stopping rulebreakers.

what rule was that?

Roker is always here i here tell he has at least 45 alias's at this forum alone
at speak free he is also known to have upwards of 25 accounts
i also hear at fivepacks free speech forum he has 36 accounts as well as many accounts at my website this guy has been running 100's of accounts for years i think there are more than one rokers myself

Roker (Jackmeoff), I don't think you fooled anyone. You were told not to make multiple accounts by both myself and 9sublime but you went ahead and did it anyway. Currently, you have created 13 accounts though only 5 have been active. 6 of these accounts have been banned, 1 temporarily.

To quote 9sublime, "If you try and make multiple accounts, I think its only fair that we ban you permenantly. This is not your first ban, and certainly not your first violation of the rules."

I, personally, am not going to permanently ban you for this but consider it your last warning.

theres ALOT more than 15 of me......................you CANNOT keep people out of a webforum no matter how hard you try UNLESS your willing to throw some MONEY at the solution which dosent make sense on an anonymous weborfum USMC is simply Admin in drag

9 Sublime i like you as well matter of fact my favorite guy here besides Kois
I wasnt trying to hide USMC .I post here EVERY DAY buddy.....your job? find out which other accounts are mine i have created at least 45 of them and have been active on at least ten of them

and i dont work alone either...........just as easily as i got you all off and running with my controversy you will slow without it i have already moved on to other websites.....theres you know thousands of em....but i STILL post HERE every day!!!!

But under which alias? and what IP is it?

thanks for the thanks for bringing you all those people and activity in your infancy good luck with this dictorial administartion

Roker

says it all right here

you have a child at the controls here, someone whom is in charge as a "moderator", ill use the term lightly, as this persons Bias runs amok. He continually puts aside any sort of Moderate behavior, in favor of his ego driven need to control the situation. generally people like him are control freaks and it airs apparent that this is true in his case as well

he abuses his power at will and generally makes things the way he wants them or he closes or edits them...I like the childish ploy of creating a thread to rebut an argument yet using your mod powers to keep others from commenting on it

and then when they do comment you once gain close the topic. You sure have become clear in your actions here at this place .small penis syndrome? oh thats right your a grunt.....you dont have testicles anymore i forgot.wll this site is generally very good and fair

the owner of the site or "Admin" has been totally fair n his actions as well as the other mods and super mods generally you only have one azshole and im sure many know whom that is by now moderators are supposed to be somewhat fair and un-biased

not in this case i think you should have a standard to which to be held if you are an Admin or Moderator...why is this mod allowed to trample this standard?
Rokerijdude11 is online now Report Post

Werbung:
thing is Admin is USMC theres a thread from the very first few days here at HOP where ADMIN .ADMITS he has a regular account to post with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back