Why was Roker banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres ALOT more than 15 of me......................you CANNOT keep people out of a webforum no matter how hard you try UNLESS your willing to throw some MONEY at the solution which dosent make sense on an anonymous weborfum USMC is simply Admin in drag

9 Sublime i like you as well matter of fact my favorite guy here besides Kois
I wasnt trying to hide USMC .I post here EVERY DAY buddy.....your job? find out which other accounts are mine i have created at least 45 of them and have been active on at least ten of them

and i dont work alone either...........just as easily as i got you all off and running with my controversy you will slow without it i have already moved on to other websites.....theres you know thousands of em....but i STILL post HERE every day!!!!

But under which alias? and what IP is it?

thanks for the thanks for bringing you all those people and activity in your infancy good luck with this dictorial administartion

Roker
,n,n.n.

Werbung:
ill change ips ......and mask...................and register at WILL

if the desire strikes me which as you see for the last week couldnt have cared less about your lil green board

Werbung:
thing is Admin is USMC theres a thread from the very first few days here at HOP where ADMIN .ADMITS he has a regular account to post with

Roker, the moderators have access to a feature which allows us to see which users are retreads. Admin does have a number of alternate accounts, none of which are USMC the Almighty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back