A chance to show the world that you are not just racist fundamentalist nut jobs

You hate sending foreign aid to unimportant lands eh?

For example?

Do you mind sending bombs to foreign lands to kill their civilians and steal their resources?

Werbung:
Hon, I'm not sending the bombs. I'm just a tax paying citizen.What the heck do you care where I think is "unimportant"? As far as your knowledge goes, I'm just another American who apparently puts morons in charge. However I will name one, just to make you go into spin mode: Pakistan.

looks like he's from the UK?

I have never heard the phrase downhome mum used in the UK.

It appears 'downhome' is an idiom used mainly in the rural southern United States of A, relating to, or reminiscent of a simple, wholesome, unpretentious lifestyle.

Unfortunately the US' joint obsessions with oil and right wing politics affects the whole world.

That's a silly ass statement - the last "right-wing" US president was reagan, gone for 20 years. And who gives a crap what affects you? :rolleyes:

Do you think the hundreds of thousands of innocanet people the US has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan should 'butt out'?

The assumption of that question is another paranoid fantasy of yours. :D

Your mismanaged econopmy has had repercussions throughout the world making poor people even more impoverished.

HOW are we making people poor? Are we making Zimbabwe poor - or is it Mugabe? Are we making north korea poor - or is it Kim Jong-il? Are we making africa poor, or is their AIDS, their dictators, and their brainwashing by euroweenies against GM food? You make a lot of wild claims, but you back them up with NOTHING.

The US presents itself to the world as the home of freedom and democracy and then attacks countries regularly that have elected governments it doesn't like (usually because the government looks aftert its own people before the interests of the US).

Oh, yeah. Iraq had an "elected government". :p

So, if the US would stop attacking other countries and get its economy in order and stop supplying Israel with WMD I would be only too happy to 'butt out'.

WMDs? I suspect your "proof" on that amounts to rthe same "proof" their were no WMDs in iraq - no proof at all.

Anyone voting for the war-mongering thieveing hypocrites in your government deserves what they get.

Fine - so BUTT OUT - it's NONE of your business. :rolleyes:

I have never heard the phrase downhome mum used in the UK.

It appears 'downhome' is an idiom used mainly in the rural southern United States of A, relating to, or reminiscent of a simple, wholesome, unpretentious lifestyle.

Well i've never heard "mum" used in th u.s. but maybe it's just me

No but I did hear there was a great spech by a UK guy called Russell Brand.

I think he siad that in the UK Bush wouldn't be trusted with a pair of scissors.

I wish I had been there

Russell Brand is an actor... and his speech came at the MTV Music Awards...

We can all see Mr. Political here..

I am glad you get your news from the MTV Music Awards show... very credible you are indeed.

Hmm, I was going to say that Obama is highy educted but then I realised, you like to have a moron in the whitehouse don't you?

Well that depends Dawk... it depends on who is calling who a moron. If Yale is saying he is bright enough for a BS, and Harvard is saying he's brilliant enough to get an MBA, meanwhile Dawk on the forum, who spouts off every other post with unsubstantiated claims, empty points, zero evidence, and has yet to be able to make even one single rebuttal to the arguments against him, is making claims he's a moron.... Well then... yes... I want more morons like that in the office of the president. :cool:

You hate sending foreign aid to unimportant lands eh?

For example?

Do you mind sending bombs to foreign lands to kill their civilians and steal their resources?

Well since we're not doing that. Thanks for you time, have a nice day.

Palin as president?

I don't think I have ever heard anything as ridiculous as that even from the maddest of the republicans and that is really saying something

Why so upset? hahahahahahhahah haha ha You are confused Sarah won't beat Barry, she is the VP candidate (that's the "helper" of the Presidential candidate) McCain is the one I think you mean. HE'S the one that will beat BHO.

Thank God racism is dead in America.

Hon, I'm not sending the bombs. I'm just a tax paying citizen.What the heck do you care where I think is "unimportant"? As far as your knowledge goes, I'm just another American who apparently puts morons in charge. However I will name one, just to make you go into spin mode: Pakistan.

This is probably a thought for another thread, but, since foreign aid came up, I'll post here.

Foreign aid is probably the most misunderstood part of our govt's budget. If we put it in the budget where it belongs, it would be part of the military budget. Year in, year out, Israel gets the lion's share of our foreign aid budget. South Korea, Pakistan, and Georgia are other beneficiaries. The day the Philipines shut down the U.S. military facilities in their country; the foreign aid stopped. Truth be known, we get more military bang for the buck out of the foreign aid budget than we do out of any other given part of the military budget.

Foreign aid doesn't feed starving babies; it gives the U.S. military force projection capabilities, and it does it more cheaply than any other method.

News flash. We don't like Bush either. You can't get anyones goat by bashing Bush. Find a new flavor to lick. You must not think much of the leader of your country either, you won't even name him. I really hate sending foreign aid to unimportant lands.

Still waiting for an example of these unimportant lands you hate giving aid to.

I have seen a lot of abuse coming my way but not answers.

The usual behaviour of those bereft of argument.

Still waiting for an example of these unimportant lands you hate giving aid to.

I have seen a lot of abuse coming my way but not answers.

The usual behaviour of those bereft of argument.

There's a short-circuit in your brain - you keep making wild claims, with no facts or argument to back them up.

Werbung:
There's a short-circuit in your brain - you keep making wild claims, with no facts or argument to back them up.
On the religious threads he continually claims that a lack of evidence is evidence. Kind of like saying that if you don't know what is in the box then it must be empty. Some brushing up on the rules of logic would help.

Back