...apparently libs can't see it...

The problem with your post is it infers that Obama's policies will result in a healthy recovery and it can't. Your placing blame in the wrong place.

This does a nice job of explaining the situation...

Your opinion. Not mine.

I believe that this article is ridiculous in many aspects. One exemple is: do you really think that someone who has the potential of making over $50,000 a year would foregoe looking for a job because he/she receives the a mere $1,000 a month in unemployment?

And. . .Obama's policies may not be the "sure thing" to lead to a HEALTHY recovery, but it led us to a RECOVERY . . . and it sure beats Bush's policies. . . and I don't think Romney will do any better than his Republican predecessor, so Romney's policies are CERTAINLY NOT a "sure thing" to assure a "healthy recovery!" In fact, I don't think he has given any indication that he knew how to operate in a WORLD economy. . .and he would have to face the total disbelief in his ability as a leader that much of the world already harbor. . .In fact, Romney is seen as a clown and an emtpy suit all over the world. . .so he would have to deal with the lack of respect EVERYWHERE outside the US. . .and 50% of the US population as well. Not a good omen for a "new world leader!"

And, no, I am not unaware of economic policies. . .In fact, without pretending to be a wiz kid about economics (I am not!), I at least have formal education about all aspects of economics and the different theories. A BA in Economic (with honors) doesn't make one a wiz kid. . . but it does allow one to understand the bigger picture.

Werbung:
I don't troll. I only say what I mean. . .obviously, since this forum is made up of 85% Right wing and tea party extremists with a few Libertarian thrown in for good measure, 10% smart and fair Conservatives (whom I respect greatly, although I do not share their opinions), and a mere 5% Liberals (the others were all brow beaten out or pushed out by continued harrassment), my opinion may seem to most as "trolling," but it is not.

Get used to it. I won't be here often, but I will not mince my words (or troll or lie) to "fall in line" with people whose opinions I have very little respect for, although I respect their right to express those opinions.

I'm not asking you to mince your words, in fact I'm asking for the opposite. Please elaborate, what you wrote appears to indicate that you are ignorant of the topic at hand.

Could you please define "Liberal"? Do you mean classic American Liberal or do you mean "self-important Euro-Trash Liberal"?

I'm not asking you to mince your words, in fact I'm asking for the opposite. Please elaborate, what you wrote appears to indicate that you are ignorant of the topic at hand.

Could you please define "Liberal"? Do you mean classic American Liberal or do you mean "self-important Euro-Trash Liberal"?

Liberal is defined as anything Gipper does not agree with...that was decided long ago.

Gosh, it's a good thing we have conservative news media like the Washington Post, for example:

Otherwise, we may never have noticed the increasing cost of gas.

Yeah....I know in your mind the media is completely unbiased. Their reporting on gas prices and war casusalties did not change when BO entered the WH. :confused:

Your opinion. Not mine.

I believe that this article is ridiculous in many aspects. One exemple is: do you really think that someone who has the potential of making over $50,000 a year would foregoe looking for a job because he/she receives the a mere $1,000 a month in unemployment?

And. . .Obama's policies may not be the "sure thing" to lead to a HEALTHY recovery, but it led us to a RECOVERY . . . and it sure beats Bush's policies. . . and I don't think Romney will do any better than his Republican predecessor, so Romney's policies are CERTAINLY NOT a "sure thing" to assure a "healthy recovery!" In fact, I don't think he has given any indication that he knew how to operate in a WORLD economy. . .and he would have to face the total disbelief in his ability as a leader that much of the world already harbor. . .In fact, Romney is seen as a clown and an emtpy suit all over the world. . .so he would have to deal with the lack of respect EVERYWHERE outside the US. . .and 50% of the US population as well. Not a good omen for a "new world leader!"

And, no, I am not unaware of economic policies. . .In fact, without pretending to be a wiz kid about economics (I am not!), I at least have formal education about all aspects of economics and the different theories. A BA in Economic (with honors) doesn't make one a wiz kid. . . but it does allow one to understand the bigger picture.

I find it hard to believe that anyone believes BO's economic policies will lead to a vibrant economy and full employment. All the economic stats prove he has failed miserably to date even after spending TRILLIONS.

He also failed to clean up Wall Street and the accompanying government collusion. He was perfectly positioned to do so when he was inaugurated. This is his BIGGEST FAILURE. The fraud that continues to imminent from WS is over the top and yet, BO fails to do anything about it. Government and big business are in bed together and working in tandem to screw the American people.

We are living in a time when corruption is rampant and the consequences will be most detrimental to all Americans, but the top 1%.

Yeah....I know in your mind the media is completely unbiased. Their reporting on gas prices and war casusalties did not change when BO entered the WH. :confused:

Of course it's biased. What is silly is the self described conservatives whining about how the media is out to get them, and how the media don't report on stories that might put a Democrat in a bad light.

1. The liberal media did report on the story you were concerned about, as I demonstrated.
2. The president does not control the price of gasoline. That is a fact regardless of how many candidates have promised to bring the price down.
3. Republicans are liberals too.

Maybe they need to open their eyes and lend bigger ears. A recent study, printed in the New York Post, found that “tip creep” is happening, at least in New York City, or that people are paying more in gratuities and servers are expecting more. Tips seem innocuous, but it appears that they can be going up with time

Of course it's biased. What is silly is the self described conservatives whining about how the media is out to get them, and how the media don't report on stories that might put a Democrat in a bad light.

1. The liberal media did report on the story you were concerned about, as I demonstrated.
2. The president does not control the price of gasoline. That is a fact regardless of how many candidates have promised to bring the price down.
3. Republicans are liberals too.

Once again you fail to comprehend. Do you really think that the reporting on these two issues is the same under both BO and W? Of course it is NOT. The lib media reported ad nasuem under Bush and hardly at all under Big Ears. Do you fail to see this? You post one article and think that proves your point. Deluded you are....stop with the Mary Jane and wake up.

Of course the media is unfair to Rs and conservatives. I am merely pointing out their hypocrisy for those with eyes....you are not included.

Werbung:
I've got to admit, I haven't seen a death counter for awhile. On the other hand, I haven't heard about Orange Alerts for awhile either.

Back