Bush US: Hypocrisy Personified & Astounding

He finely left. Amazing. 12 pages of posts, with not one single shred of evidence supporting the original claim. I'm sure he'll be back with more hearsay accusations.

Here's to Politics, the war of empty rhetoric.

He has to wait for the morning radical left wing blogopshere to weigh in before he has an opinion.

Werbung:
Here's to Politics, the war of empty rhetoric.

yep.

.........and just think......YOU contributed to these oh my gosh, TWELVE pages of this topic . IF you don't like this topic ........STAY away from it. Put it and or me on ignore. You are quite "free" to do that.

He has to wait for the morning radical left wing blogopshere to weigh in before he has an opinion.

resorting to talking ABOUT a poster this way is just about as low one one can get. Gossip material must be going through a serious drought for this to happen.

Having fun ganging up on another poster??? Get your "american" bullying jollies that way??

seems that my best move is to leave and then the "americans" can take full control of this forum. That would leave the right fighting the left and the status quo is resumed. It is obvious that anyone outside the US is not wanted . Good luck US. Some day , you will grow up and be able to ADMIT that you have a LOT of serious faults and stop projecting them onto others , while playing the poor pathetic victim.

resorting to talking ABOUT a poster this way is just about as low one one can get. Gossip material must be going through a serious drought for this to happen.

Having fun ganging up on another poster??? Get your "american" bullying jollies that way??

seems that my best move is to leave and then the "americans" can take full control of this forum. That would leave the right fighting the left and the status quo is resumed. It is obvious that anyone outside the US is not wanted . Good luck US.

Play the good guy all you want. Sorry if we do not let bogus arguments that you do not even bother to back up fly here.

Yes, I thought it was "we"....... as the only way you guys can make a point is by ganging up into a group. Group think.

and don't pretend to have any integrety. I presented articles written by well respected authors and they were just ignored ........as is everything that does NOT fit the US NEO CON "thought" mould.

Seems that the real issue is that you all are far too imature to accept responsibility for all the issues the US has , let alone ADMIT THEM.

this is NOT a court of law. where evidence is crucial. This is a discussion , nothing more , nothing less. Any juvenile bloke can claim "lack of substantiating proof". The problem is that even if there was HARD proof /evidence, folks like yourself would deny it anyhow.

Yes, Gen. there are numerous cultural implications on word usage as well receptive mindedness. What I have seen here is a very closed minded mindset that follows a certain , narrow formula and will not deviate into the unknown or consider other views...let alone critique........even if it is by well articulated US authors.

Yes, I thought it was "we"....... as the only way you guys can make a point is by ganging up into a group. Group think.

It is group think that you did not back up your points?

and don't pretend to have any integrety. I presented articles written by well respected authors and they were just ignored ........as is everything that does NOT fit the US NEO CON "thought" mould.

Antiwar.com, counterpunch.org, and a Canadian website that make what many view as a debatable point is not ignoring your "evidence"

Seems that the real issue is that you all are far too imature to accept responsibility for all the issues the US has , let alone ADMIT THEM.

We are to immature to automatically agree with your point of view :rolleyes:

this is NOT a court of law. where evidence is crucial. This is a discussion , nothing more , nothing less. Any juvenile bloke can claim "lack of substantiating proof". The problem is that even if there was HARD proof /evidence, folks like yourself would deny it anyhow.

You basically admit that evidence to back up your claims is not important and you further admit that there is no HARD proof, and shrug this off as acceptable because "we would not listen to it anyway". Sad.

Yes, Gen. there are numerous cultural implications on word usage as well receptive mindedness. What I have seen here is a very closed minded mindset that follows a certain , narrow formula and will not deviate into the unknown or consider other views...let alone critique........even if it is by well articulated US authors.

I will consider any other view, provided that it is logically and has actual evidence to back it up. Just making a bogus claim with no proof and then saying that I am closed minded for not accepting it is bogus.

You are the one who said that the US is to blame for the problems with Russia and Georgia and then in the next post stated that when you find evidence you will expect an apology. What kind of open-minded debate is that?

It is debatable that the US missile deal with Poland is to blame for Russia's reactions. If you know anything about Russia's missile capabilities you will know that the missile shield that will be deployed will be worthless. What is would have an effect on is a nation like Iran, who would not have the warheads or missiles to overwhelm the system.

You are the one who said that the US is to blame for the problems with Russia and Georgia and then in the next post stated that when you find evidence you will expect an apology

show me where I stated that I would expect an apology. SHOW ME THE EXACT QUOTE. Thanks.

( I said that the US was part and parcel of the issues between Russia and Geogia. Geogia is a US puppet. and the US went in like a gladiator to try to smooth things over........blaming Russia for the eruption. Geogia did the intial ATTACK. ( and according to some , with the US knowledge and ???? support??? .)

show me where I stated that I would expect an apology. SHOW ME THE EXACT QUOTE. Thanks.

( I said that the US was part and parcel of the issues between Russia and Geogia. Geogia is a US puppet. and the US went in like a gladiator to try to smooth things over........blaming Russia for the eruption. Geogia did the intial ATTACK. ( and according to some , with the US knowledge and ???? support??? .)

My apologizes, it was "Not Amused" who said the following
There you go again, listening to mainstream media. Why did Russia enter Ossetia?

Because Georgian troops launched a massive assault on the breakaway province of South Ossetia. The US most definitely had a hand in this action.

I expect a full apology from you, when this is found to be the case and mark my words, it most certainly will.

yep.

.........and just think......YOU contributed to these oh my gosh, TWELVE pages of this topic . IF you don't like this topic ........STAY away from it. Put it and or me on ignore. You are quite "free" to do that.

See... yet another post without a single shred of support for the original claim. You proved me right again.

It's amazing how every single nation that isn't openly supporting the destruction of the US, is somehow a 'puppet'. Yet another baseless empty, unsupportable claim.

Did Geogia attack first? What I read indicated that they responded to being attacked.

You come on here with blanket insults against all Americans in a forum about US politics... now you are shocked all of us don't like you that much? Er... ever heard of cause and effect?

seems that my best move is to leave and then the "americans" can take full control of this forum. That would leave the right fighting the left and the status quo is resumed. It is obvious that anyone outside the US is not wanted . Good luck US. Some day , you will grow up and be able to ADMIT that you have a LOT of serious faults and stop projecting them onto others , while playing the poor pathetic victim.

And here you are playing the victim. How ironic, yet fitting.

Full control? You are not banned yet. We clearly don't have "full control". Your pict was a direct insult to all our fighting service personnel, both current and former. I'd have you kicked off the forum already. To many of our people died to protect freedom around the world for that kind of mockery.

The rest of the world has a horrible tendency to be spoiled brats to the US. They owe us more times than they can count for the freedom they have to be the spoiled brats they are. That is why many American quite frankly don't care a bit what the rest of the planet thinks of us.

The rest of the world has a horrible tendency to be spoiled brats to the US. They owe us more times than they can count for the freedom they have to be the spoiled brats they are. That is why many American quite frankly don't care a bit what the rest of the planet thinks of us.

1. it is the US that is the spoilt over reactive little immature brat. It cannot even FACE the realities of what it is and has become .

2. The world owes the US NOTHING. You can be sure the US benefitted greatly with every so called 'humanitarian " act it performed. The US does not give away freebies. The US is NOT a benevolent society. It operates from the " what is in it for me" ??? principle. Reality check, Andy boy.

3. Just as well, that the US does not give a damn about its reputation. IF it did, it might be horrified to find out how bad it is now.

4. Just because you suffer from a serious deluded case of hero worship about the military and cannot deal with a picture without getting petulant and acting like a silly victim , that is YOUR problem. You are offended by a silly photo.?? Tough. It is not the end of the world. Now, IF you were offended by the US TORTURE pictures........ that the world got to see too..... then THAT is something only the US can deal with. Like STOP TORTURING . But it won't.. It will just give it another label/ name. That is the neo con tactic. Rename, horrific things into something that the population will accept. / tolerate. And the population falls for it.

Nothing personal, Andy. Just forum business.;)

btw: NO OFFENSE to the many fine individual americans who are smart enough to realize the gravity of the current situation. And are not blinded by their gov't BS (aka rhetoric) It is them that offer hope to the US and the rest of the world...as THEY represent what the REAL america stands for. Innovative, questioning, not taking their gov lies at face value , ...progressive , educated , wise and quietly courageous . The busheviks and the McCain groups don't qualify.........as they are too hell bent on being militant and addicted to power.---while blaming everyone else , particularly the libs / dems for all their problems and those that THEY created. Shameful lack of maturity and responsibility.

Werbung:
2. The world owes the US NOTHING. You can be sure the US benefitted greatly with every so called 'humanitarian " act it performed. The US does not give away freebies. The US is NOT a benevolent society. It operates from the " what is in it for me" ??? principle. Reality check, Andy boy.

Then I guess the US owes the world nothing. And why on earth would we be giving out freebies anyway, that is a complete waste, since it obviously gets us nowhere.

3. Just as well, that the US does not give a damn about its reputation. IF it did, it might be horrified to find out how bad it is now.

I would take security over reputation.

4. Just because you suffer from a serious deluded case of hero worship about the military and cannot deal with a picture without getting petulant and acting like a silly victim , that is YOUR problem. You are offended by a silly photo.?? Tough. It is not the end of the world.

Just because you are offended by US foreign policy and suffer from a serious case of deluded selfworth, it is YOUR problem. Tough.

Back