Bush US: Hypocrisy Personified & Astounding

The real "hypocrisy personified & astounding" is the left.

Don't think so. Hypocrisy is not a party issue. It comes from PEOPLE....not nec a category of them.

Werbung:
and how many others ???.... I refuse to reduce myself to that level.

I was just responding to what I considered nothing more than a blatant troll. An attempt to get people angry for no reason since there was very little other than hyperbole and glorified opinion.

You best get ready. The political hacks will get more unglued as the election approaches.

I was just responding to what I considered nothing more than a blatant troll. An attempt to get people angry for no reason since there was very little other than hyperbole and glorified opinion.

You best get ready. The political hacks will get more unglued as the election approaches.

I know, but if If I know what they are doing and why I can beat them at their own game by not letting myself get set up. :) and still not reduce my self to that level.

Much of this is better said in pm :)

Yes! Only American "people" are hypocrites! The rest of the world just wants to live in peace and harmony.... WE keep screwing that all up!

Congratulations !! That is an award winning bit of spin. and diversional tactics.

Is staying on topic THAT difficult ???

Congratulations !! That is an award winning bit of spin. and diversional tactics.

Is staying on topic THAT difficult ???

Would you prefer we all sat around and claimed Bush was an idiot. Because that is basically all you are doing. That is the topic you want everyone to stay on?

Would you prefer we all sat around and claimed Bush was an idiot.

Nope. but it would be refreshing to read that some actually ADMIT he is one.;);)

actually he is cunning, devious , shallow . manipulative and inarticulate but that does not make him a true idiot. ;-) A true idiot by definition usually has more integrety at the level of his/her understanding. and they can't help their "disadvantage."

If the US wants to be respected then it must learn to treat others with respect.

IF it wants to have credibility, then it must stop being a hypocrit , and a threat to world peace.

How do we go about treating others with respect?

How do we stop being a hypocrite?

How do we stop being a threat to world peace?

Please, give real world examples.

Nope. but it would be refreshing to read that some actually ADMIT he is one.;);)

Bush is no idiot. Even if you do not like his policies you have to admit that politically he is brilliant as he has avoided every obstacle that the weak hearted democrats have tried to use.

Bush is no idiot. Even if you do not like his policies you have to admit that politically he is brilliant as he has avoided every obstacle that the weak hearted democrats have tried to use.

Didn't I just say that he is no idiot. ??? Please re-read my description of him. He fits the criteria of a sociopath. The fact he is manipulative enough to get away with as much as he with with the US population..... speaks to his cunning.

Didn't I just say that he is no idiot. ??? Please re-read my description of him. He fits the criteria of a sociopath. The fact he is manipulative enough to get away with as much as he with with the US population..... speaks to his cunning.

Or it speaks to the inability of the democratic party to organize anything.

You mean follow the US model??? Seems you are assuming that everyone THINKS and would Act like the US . There ARE nations that have a maturity to know how to handle power in a constructive way. It is unfortunate that folks like yourself immediately ASSUME that the US way is the only way.

Many nations that know how to handle power effectively and constructively are a lot more intelligent than the US too. (and worldly)

lol This is joke. Name a country that demonstrably has the ability to wage full scale war, and does not in any way take actions that further their own goals? The former Iraq? The Soviets? The Nazis? Venezuela? The Serbs?

NAME ONE! :)

In fact, we, the US, have done more to further other nations than any other country on Earth. Japan, Taiwan, Columbia, Philippines, South Korea, South Vietnam, Kuwait, Allies side of Berlin, France, Iraq. The list goes on and on. We have been the most effective, and most constructive of any nation on this planet. Not perfect, not even close. But by far the best.

Given what he was left to work with, and given what he had to deal with, Bush is far better than any alternative could have been.

Werbung:
How do we go about treating others with respect?

How do we stop being a hypocrite?

How do we stop being a threat to world peace?

Please, give real world examples.

are these questions SERIOUS?? like don't you KNOW how to treat others with respect?? (for eg)

Try listening and hearing others. Try working WITH them as opposed to against them. Try stop creating enemies with the aggressive and verbal threats. ( and active wars ) Try DIALOGUING with others as opposed to DICTATING to them. or DEMANDING from them. Try softening the approach but with intelligence . Stop bragging about how great you are........as each nation has some greatness in it too. Respect the individual greatness of each nation and focus on it as opposed to overly aggressive threats.

Try PATIENCE. Not all nations speak the same language , or have the same culture . Any change in any nation (including the US) is PAINFUL.....and usually met with resistance at first. (human nature )

take the idea of "freedom'. It means different things to different people and culture. So it is IMPERATIVE to understand the culture one is dealing with or negotiating with.

LEARN about the world outside the US. Heck, until Afganistan was invaded, folks did not even know where it was. The only reason folks knew where Iraq was , was due to its oil wealth.

one can go on and on.

Back