Gitmo, gitclosed

I'm against monopolies, which are unamerican. Monopolies of BigOil are at the hub of the demise our country now faces.

BigOil's property "rights" don't extend to Iraq and the Haifa pipeline at the expense of the taxpayers and the blood of our uniformed personelle..

During WWII GHW Bush served as a naval pilot while his daddy traded with the enemy...weird...doncha think? Oh, we need to keep a trained and sharp eye on the origins of Bushco via the family "tradition".. Why is it you republicans want to keep everyone from looking back at people's resume's eh? I wonder how Dubya would've done in his bids for the Oval office if everyone knew grandpa traded with the nazis and daddy headed the CIA during the nefariouis Vietnam war?

Not well methinks...

Oh! I get it now.. I understand why we need to "look forward" when it comes to Bushco..

I wonder how far a democratic candidate would've gotten (without the help of a daddy enmeshed in the CIA) if it were made public their granddaddy abetted the nazis in WWII.. Hard to get that Florida vote I'd bet...lol....

Werbung:
And speaking of Florida with all those jews putting Jeb Bush at the helm...

Did they know granddaddy Prescott was trading with the nazis while the concentration camps were running full-tilt? Ooooh... there's an uncomfortable moment of realization. "Hey Herschel, did you know that Prescott Bush..."

No, there's no getting around that being a difficult reality wash..

Re: BOGUS Gitmo "Stats"

The fact remains that we invaded another nation that had not provoked us. So we were the aggressor nation, as we have so often been.

Guantanamo prisoners

Hi Everybody!

Why doesn't USA USA USA clean up it's own mess and take the guantanamo prisoners itself? No, instead they knock on the EU door. Making new alliances OK, but come on guys...U always say that your nation is so great, no not so great, definately the greatest (which I disagree with, I think Holland is A great country to live in here on earth, not the USA (love your country by the way, visited it twice already).
A great country like the USA can surely handle a few hundred suspected terrorists that have been kicked off a facility lying on a small piece of land the US is claiming for centuries now can't they?

For the true patriots among u that can't see straight and really don't give a * what I say, and I know they're there...
I muck your patriotism because u overdo it!!!
There is a good chance that once a week -on averadge- an american guy stands in his garden, watching the sun come up and shedding a tear on the thought that his country made it happen once more this morning. That's not healthy. Sounds like a good joke but I think it's actually more likely then not.

Re: BOGUS Gitmo "Stats"

Mediamatters, that's the Hillary Clinton outfit.
Keep tryin'......

:rolleyes:
"The Seton Hall Center for Policy and Research has issued a report which rebuts and debunks the most recent claim by the Department of Defense (DOD) that “61, in all, former Guantánamo detainees are confirmed or suspected of returning to the fight.”

Professor Denbeaux of the Center for Policy & Research has said that the Center has determined that “DOD has issued 'recidivism' numbers 43 times, and each time they have been wrong—this last time the most egregiously so.”

Interesting bit of scuttlebutt for you.........

Mr. Obama's intended closure of Gitmo is rather interesting in that he's trying to foist a whole truckload of these foreign "gentlemen" onto the Europeans as he cannot send them back from whence they came. Apparently this would contravene US Human Rights Laws(?), anyway in the papers today the EU nations in general and Britain in particular has told Mr. Obama's team to go pi$$ up a rope and look somewhere else to dump these foreign "gentlemen"

Gratifying to see the UK standing up for itself..........

Amazing that the EU have actually agreed on something......

I think we should send them down to Texas to hang out with Dubya. After all, he and his buddies made these terrorists what they are today.

If we had another country in our coal mines, or what have you, shoving us around and trying to install puppet governements (some argue that the arab/Bush alliance was just that) in our country to control the flow and pricing of coal to make huge profits, even killing our citizens when it was "called for" etc.etc....I imagine there'd be a few terrorists made in this nation out for our equivalent of "jihad" against the stealth-occupying entitites in question..

Before we go and tell the Gitmo prisoners to remove the splinter from their eye, perhaps we should remove the log from our own..

Alcatraz is the best place.
Convert it back to a prison.

But when they asked Pelosi, she had a cow.

I think we should send them down to Texas to hang out with Dubya. After all, he and his buddies made these terrorists what they are today.

Which explains why there were so many terrorist attacks during the Clinton years........

If we had another country in our coal mines, or what have you, shoving us around and trying to install puppet governements (some argue that the arab/Bush alliance was just that) in our country to control the flow and pricing of coal to make huge profits, even killing our citizens when it was "called for" etc.etc....I imagine there'd be a few terrorists made in this nation out for our equivalent of "jihad" against the stealth-occupying entitites in question..

I have yet to hear a single Jihadist say that Oil and *puppet* governments are why they exist.

Before we go and tell the Gitmo prisoners to remove the splinter from their eye, perhaps we should remove the log from our own..

Yes, we should stop blowing up nightclubs and strapping bombs to our own children, and flying planes into buildings. We do that all the time.

Interesting bit of scuttlebutt for you.........

Mr. Obama's intended closure of Gitmo is rather interesting in that he's trying to foist a whole truckload of these foreign "gentlemen" onto the Europeans as he cannot send them back from whence they came. Apparently this would contravene US Human Rights Laws(?), anyway in the papers today the EU nations in general and Britain in particular has told Mr. Obama's team to go pi$$ up a rope and look somewhere else to dump these foreign "gentlemen"

Gratifying to see the UK standing up for itself..........

Amazing that the EU have actually agreed on something......

I cant stand the EU but I am cheering for them that they told Obama where to stick it.

And I am happy the the UK did the same.

Thanks for that update :)

Werbung:
Just to be clear. You DO realize Obama inherited the problem from Bushco don't you?

Suddenly this is "Obama's mess" eh? And if he'd only just leave Gitmo open and the Constitution ripped apart at its foundation (due process) AND leave our armed servicepeople open to the same treatment when they are siezed by the enemy, everything would be alright, right?

Can't blame a spinbot for trying..

Back