Glen Beck's show cancelled by CNN

I was looking for Glen Beck today and there was another show on his time slot.
Yeah.....it's not been a good-year for burnt-out alcoholics.

Maybe Laura will rent him one o' their extra bedrooms....or, hire him to drunkenly stumble-around on the Crawford Hog Farm (watching-out for terrorists), untill Laura & Dumbya need some down-time (from the other 1%ers, in Dallas).​

Werbung:
you said great then named 2 more crappy shows, well played

they are crappy to you because they dont agree with you

I think you need to stick with msNBC with fair and ballanced reporting of messiah god,

places like Beck, hannity and the like would be hard for you to watch. where no one drools over obama, or get tingling feelings down their leg when he gives a speech.

It's only conserviative tv and radio personalities that speak the truth about either side of the party. They speak out when Repubs and Dems are wrong.

Without them, there would be virtually only be good news about the dems and bad news about the repubs.

It is very important that all of the views get in the main stream. Not only the views of the far left.

It's only conserviative tv and radio personalities that speak the truth about either side of the party. They speak out when Repubs and Dems are wrong.

Without them, there would be virtually only be good news about the dems and bad news about the repubs.

It is very important that all of the views get in the main stream. Not only the views of the far left.

think back to the 80's the news made Reagan a demon and dems controlled most all the news in all forums.

Reagan had to go to the people in speeches to get his message out, and even then you had to watch the speech because the news people would cut and clip it up to change the message. but he was able to do it.

now with the net and talk radio the message is easier to get out, but dang it had to be harder for Reagan than we realize.

they are crappy to you because they dont agree with you

I think you need to stick with msNBC with fair and ballanced reporting of messiah god,

places like Beck, hannity and the like would be hard for you to watch. where no one drools over obama, or get tingling feelings down their leg when he gives a speech.

no but nice try, they are crappy do to sucking. I find smart people who i don't agree with enjoyable....Hence my 2 Pat Buchanan books, and him being one of my favs on msnbc....not that I often agree with him. Tucker, liked him rare I agreed ...Joe Scarborough, like him just cant watch him do to time he is on now. But yes if I don't like Glen Beck, it can only be because I don't agree with him....I am sorry if the concept of actually being able to watch smart people who you don't agree with and enjoy it still, is so hard for you to understand, as I am sure you must only like people who tell you what you want to hear...it fits your style.

no but nice try, they are crappy do to sucking. I find smart people who i don't agree with enjoyable....Hence my 2 Pat Buchanan books, and him being one of my favs on msnbc....not that I often agree with him. Tucker, liked him rare I agreed ...Joe Scarborough, like him just cant watch him do to time he is on now. But yes if I don't like Glen Beck, it can only be because I don't agree with him....I am sorry if the concept of actually being able to watch smart people who you don't agree with and enjoy it still, is so hard for you to understand, as I am sure you must only like people who tell you what you want to hear...it fits your style.

you wouldnt know anything about me or my style, if you did you would know because I have posted it at least twice that I like Rachel Madow, I like Randi Rhodes, I love Bill Press, and a few others but I dont agree with them in just about everything, yet I still enjoy watching and listening to them.

Yeah.....it's not been a good-year for burnt-out alcoholics.

Maybe Laura will rent him one o' their extra bedrooms....or, hire him to drunkenly stumble-around on the Crawford Hog Farm (watching-out for terrorists), untill Laura & Dumbya need some down-time (from the other 1%ers, in Dallas).​

you say some of the dumbest things in these boards....:rolleyes:

I was looking for Glen Beck today and there was another show on his time slot.
I guess the obama station decided that Glen did not fit within their ideologies...
I heard he'll be on FOX next year!!! Great!!!

I wonder if WE'RE seeing the beginning of the "Fairness Doctrine"???

Is this why all these networks are supporting Nancy Pelosi and Barack Hussein Obama?

Have you heard how Obama attacks Sean Hannity??? Hmmm, it makes me wonder....

I don't know which is more sad...

the fact that you actually liked that whacked out fear monger Glenn Beck:D or that you still want people to believe there's something wrong with the middle name of Hussein.

Everyone should be allowed to have and transmit their opinions. The overall problem is that the Far Right and Far Left have gotten so out of the bounds of the real realities of any given situation that they really only strive to transmit DISINFORMATION!

That can be a problem. I have my own opinion as too what I'd like to see and be in everybody's intellectual best interest.

There's no real need for "parity"... you could have 6 to 1 it really doesn't matter as long as there is one place either side could tune to, to get that side.

There should be at least one radio station and TV station in every major market that transmits a Left & Right viewpoint.

I don't know which is more sad...

the fact that you actually liked that whacked out fear monger Glenn Beck:D or that you still want people to believe there's something wrong with the middle name of Hussein.

Everyone should be allowed to have and transmit their opinions. The overall problem is that the Far Right and Far Left have gotten so out of the bounds of the real realities of any given situation that they really only strive to transmit DISINFORMATION!

That can be a problem. I have my own opinion as too what I'd like to see and be in everybody's intellectual best interest.

There's no real need for "parity"... you could have 6 to 1 it really doesn't matter as long as there is one place either side could tune to, to get that side.

There should be at least one radio station and TV station in every major market that transmits a Left & Right viewpoint.

WHO YOU CALLING A FEAR MONGER??? :confused:

You guys only seem to look one way and point your finger there. Sometimes you have look at your own party and see who's actually putting fear on others.

The only reason there was a huge job loss after WW2 was due to the end of the war and they stopped building planes and tanks in the huge numbers. Perhaps the annoited is a little fact that the annoited one forgot.... :mad:

you wouldnt know anything about me or my style, if you did you would know because I have posted it at least twice that I like Rachel Madow, I like Randi Rhodes, I love Bill Press, and a few others but I dont agree with them in just about everything, yet I still enjoy watching and listening to them.

funny because you seem to know why I don't like him , even though I have mad it clear many times how Like the conservatives of MSNC ...but the sec I say I don't like beck, you cry that its for the simple fact I don't agree with him... I don't but nor does he, he says one thing one week then goes against it the next, lacks facts and is just annoying . Peronaly I agree with Rachal Madow, but am not a big fan of her show becuse I dont think she is hard hitting enough...but she does seem to take things in a more nice average joe type of show...

funny because you seem to know why I don't like him , even though I have mad it clear many times how Like the conservatives of MSNC ...but the sec I say I don't like beck, you cry that its for the simple fact I don't agree with him... I don't but nor does he, he says one thing one week then goes against it the next, lacks facts and is just annoying . Peronaly I agree with Rachal Madow, but am not a big fan of her show becuse I dont think she is hard hitting enough...but she does seem to take things in a more nice average joe type of show...

There are 3 real conservative talk show hosts, and you say they all suck... it must have been crazy on my part to think it had anything to do with the message.

as stephanie miller would say

whateverrrrrrrrr......

WHO YOU CALLING A FEAR MONGER??? :confused:

You guys only seem to look one way and point your finger there. Sometimes you have look at your own party and see who's actually putting fear on others.

The only reason there was a huge job loss after WW2 was due to the end of the war and they stopped building planes and tanks in the huge numbers. Perhaps the annoited is a little fact that the annoited one forgot.... :mad:

Obviously you're a "head in the sand Obstructionist" yourself! Ya might want to pick up a newspaper or turn on a TV or read a stock report because >>> WE'RE IN THE BIGGEST RECESSION SINCE THE GREAT DEPRESSION... THE BUSH RECESSION!!!:eek:

Beck and that Lunatic Fringe Right Wing click are fear mongers because their whole shtick is working people against against each other because of their differences and they also have a propensity to push for a whole lot of killing and zero diplomacy.

What The new Democratic leadership is doing is presenting that facts about the true economic situation we are in and because THEY WON BIG they would like a chance to try their plan at helping Americans a little and try to turn around the Bush Recession.

I mean I realize as the official Obstructionist Party you guys just hate anything that isn't just plain stuck in the mud but come on...

Seems like doing something positive is the compassionate & smart thing to do right now... that's not "fear mongering".

iconatorobamahesjustherco8.gif

There are 3 real conservative talk show hosts, and you say they all suck... it must have been crazy on my part to think it had anything to do with the message.

as stephanie miller would say

whateverrrrrrrrr......

one you call them real, I call the fake blowhards...2, you igore other conseritives and call them not real because they don't fit your blowhard version of what one should be. When Pat Buchanan is not a conservative anymore, your just a ****.

one you call them real, I call the fake blowhards...2, you igore other conseritives and call them not real because they don't fit your blowhard version of what one should be. When Pat Buchanan is not a conservative anymore, your just a ****.

Buchanon is a conservative but what does he have? nothing, no talk show no program, he is the token conservative on liberal broadcast network with 2 minutes here and 3 minutes there to counter some point.

the top three hosts are Rush, Hannity and Beck. that is the order, there are other conservatives out there but not with programs on TV or on radio. They basicly speak for the masses, the rest are tokens on various liberal networks,

Werbung:
Back