GM To Relocate to Canada?

Werbung:
Check out what Consumer Reports says about the Ranger vs. its closest competitors.

I'd give a link, but you have to be a subscriber. If you're not a subscriber, it's money well spent before you make any large purchases.

If you got a new truck every four years, you just might have lucked out and traded them before the cooling problems manifested themselves, especially if you only drive them a few thousand miles.

Or, you just could be exceptionally lucky. If so, congratulations.

Hey, I believe you. I appreciate your insight.

no you are taking my quote and saying he said it. You have his name listed, then my quote. look again. Before crying that we are the same person, maybe you should look to see if you know what your talking about , and to who first.

Let me think here... what's the word I'm looking for...

Oh here it is... asur BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

you can tell, do to the silence ...:)

crickets... crickets...:D

It's amazing how quickly they crumble when you're telling the truth and can just say... SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT.

I think they're so used to seeing the Druggie Limbaugh and Glenn Beck types getting away with speaking their garbage without direct & immediate rebuttal they completely forget that it's quite different when one spreads deception propaganda by disappearing words... then it is when it's a post in print one can simply go back to.
;)

Werbung:
crickets... crickets...:D

It's amazing how quickly they crumble when you're telling the truth and can just say... SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT.

I think they're so used to seeing the Druggie Limbaugh and Glenn Beck types getting away with speaking their garbage without direct & immediate rebuttal they completely forget that it's quite different when one spreads deception propaganda by disappearing words... then it is when it's a post in print one can simply go back to.
;)

its sad in a way though, becuse they realy think they know what they are talking about...;

Back