Votes: 4 15.4%
  • C

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • D

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • F

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
You dont really believe this do you? I mean really? Do you think the economic downturn that America, and the globe is seeing falls onto 3 members of Congress who are "directly" responsible? This might be among an absurdity level that stoops to a level of Dawkins. Please back it up with someone or prove me wrong. Otherwise this is nothing but utterly partisan BS.
Provide evidence or dont post this sort of claim. Your posts are generally more informed than this.
The fact of the matter is that this is a dramatic systemic failure.

Concerning the families of 911, I ask you what a human life is worth? For someone who holds so much value on the life of an embryo, you discount harshly what sort of financial hardship these families have/will face when thier loved on is, to say the least is out of the work force. Especially concerning those families have zero legal recourse to pursue concerning the poeple who committed the crimes.

To address Pearl Harbor, the vast majority of those killed were active duty military personel and thier families were compensated as well. Much like any military family who suffers a loss. As for those in NOLA, most people have either returned or re-located. But it is worthy to note that the destruction that ensued came from a levy failure that was operated and maintained by the federal government.

Pure speculation. Nothing else.

What did you want Carter to do? Invade Iran? Nuke them? The rescue mission that was ultimately undertaken turned tragic, but the fact of the matter is that there was little realistic military response to the situation.

Maybe Clinton should have invaded Yemen, and then the Sudanese? Sounds grand, the current President didnt do squat when a genocide was going on in Sudan, and you criticise a former President of turning his head about a single terrorist attack. This logic makes zero sense to me.

I find this simply comical. He caved to the liberals? :eek: When it comes to spending he is a hell of a lot more liberal than the Democrats.

I find it very hard to reply to this thread

first, no its not three members of congress, but those are the three main people who directly protected the problem

and for you to ask me if human life is valuable while you voted for and you defend the worst monster in US history when it comes to the life/death of living human children, children outside of their mother.

There is no way I can seriously even have an exchange with you. Its pathetic!

Werbung:
let's see, we have a man who builds houses for poor people

and a man who bombs the houses of poor people for his rich oil buddies

not much of a comparison if you ask me

A man who forces banks to give shoddy loans to poor people ultimately resulting in a snowball towards a failed banking industry... quite the accomplishment indeed.

Your comparison is quite outrageous to begin with.

Yeah, Bush has done nothing wrong.

He is just misunderestimated.

I don't know why he is so widely loathed and considered the worst president of all time.

How did everyone get it sooooo wrong?

A man who forces banks to give shoddy loans to poor people ultimately resulting in a snowball towards a failed banking industry... quite the accomplishment indeed.

Your comparison is quite outrageous to begin with.

He doesn't force banks to do anything. An ability to repay the loan is a requirement to receive a H4H home. Since the loans are interest free, the banks who make them get to write off the interest they would have made on their taxes.

Poor people are not to blame for this mess.

Rich people are

But the poor will pay

That is capitalist socialsim for you.

And the rich will con the poor into thinking it is a great system

Nothing changes

What is christian to you? I dont think anything in carters personality showed christian values, not then and not now.
In a nutshell being a Christian involves believing Jesus was the son of God, and by following the tenets of his preaching while he was alive. Including loving your neighbor, desiring peace, and helping those less fortunate. When it comes to actual practice, Carter has probably exhibited those values more than any other former President in the 20th century.
What is chrisitain depends on ones point of view.
I didnt think Christians could pick and choose what they find appropriate in the bible, but the bible is to be accepted in its entirety.
as for sarah palin, you seem to have it out for her much like I have it out for Obama. I am not sure either of us see it clear when it comes to those people. I dont see her as the monster you make her out to be any more than you see obama as the monster I make him out to be.
I disagree with some of her policies, but I would never say I hate her, or wish ill upon her. As for you and Obama, you are quite willing to throw out much more strong terms.
I admit that I have very strong views on people I think actually hurt our country. I put Carter and Obama in the same camp when it comes to that and I am way harder on them than I would be someone I just dont like much but is not a direct threat to our country.
How has Obama hurt the country? How did Carter hurt the country?
Please do tell me. I am quite interested to hear this.

I find it very hard to reply to this thread
I dont think it is all that complicated, but that is your choice.
first, no its not three members of congress, but those are the three main people who directly protected the problem
Do you have sort of actual evidence to back this up? I mean I would even accept something from a right wing shill. Because again, the issues we are seeing right now concerning the economy is so complex and multi faceted that I find it to be overly simplistic to lay the blame on any small group of people alone as you have. But if it fits your agenda why let facts get in the way?
and for you to ask me if human life is valuable while you voted for and you defend the worst monster in US history when it comes to the life/death of living human children, children outside of their mother.
Just answer my original question. How much is an adult human life worth?
I wonder if you would make those comments in the presence of the surviving family members of a national tragedy. Families who in many cases lost the main source of income. Have children at home, etc. Frankly I am shocked you said that originally, but not surprised at all you turn the tables and lash out with petty name calling.
But again, I am only asking for a number here.

There is no way I can seriously even have an exchange with you. Its pathetic!
I know, shame you cant respond with applicable information. Maybe someone else will take up where you left off, but it is pretty tough to defend the poison you have typed here.

In a nutshell being a Christian involves believing Jesus was the son of God, and by following the tenets of his preaching while he was alive. Including loving your neighbor, desiring peace, and helping those less fortunate. When it comes to actual practice, Carter has probably exhibited those values more than any other former President in the 20th century.

Many Christians would argue with you, Some Christians believe that you must believe that Jesus IS God (God the Son) you know, the Trinity. And just believing he is the son of God is not enough.

Many Christians would disagree with you about the peace thing. Jesus said he did not come to bring peace but a sword. He came to divide the sheep’s from the goats.

A good number of other Christians would remind those who claim to be “followers” of Jesus of his words about it better to have a mill stone cast around your neck and thrown into the sea than hurt these little ones (Children) I think a baby qualifies as a child at least for most humans.

I didnt think Christians could pick and choose what they find appropriate in the bible, but the bible is to be accepted in its entirety.

Christians pick and choose all the time, why do you think there are so many denominations?

I disagree with some of her policies, but I would never say I hate her, or wish ill upon her. As for you and Obama, you are quite willing to throw out much more strong terms.

I think the big difference between you and me on this topic is that I admit my distain for obama and it comes out in my writing, you claim not to have such distain for Palin but when ever you write about her it comes out. It’s ok to admit when you dislike someone and why. We all have a right to like or dislike who ever we want

How has Obama hurt the country? How did Carter hurt the country?
Please do tell me. I am quite interested to hear this.

Carter’s actions in the last 8 years are to long to list, if you really want to know how he has hurt the country look it up. I don’t think obama has hurt the country yet except for I think he has set back race relations about 20-30 years. I do not live in a racist town, no one I know or work with have I considered racist but I hear race related things all the time now. Today is an example, a carpenter I work with said he got all new tools just like obama…. When I asked him what he meant he said it was a black set. That is not something anyone would have said pre Obama at least no one I know. Daily I hear little things that are race related by people you would not expect to hear them from. That is what I mean by set race relations back. I think it’s because people got mad when he threw out the race card every time someone asked him to explain something he voted on or something he said. I think it made people mad. I hope this sort of stuff goes away; I don’t like it at all.

Do you have sort of actual evidence to back this up? I mean I would even accept something from a right wing shill. Because again, the issues we are seeing right now concerning the economy is so complex and multi faceted that I find it to be overly simplistic to lay the blame on any small group of people alone as you have. But if it fits your agenda why let facts get in the way?

For weeks these boards you monitor were flooded with YouTube videos of Maxine Waters and Barney Frank saying there were no problems with Fanny and Freddie, and republicans begging for more regulation on them. If you can find your way to those threads you can watch the many YouTube videos and read the commentary. Much of it was posted by Federal Farmer, sorry but he was banned or I would send you to him for good information.

Just answer my original question. How much is an adult human life worth? I wonder if you would make those comments in the presence of the surviving family members of a national tragedy. Families who in many cases lost the main source of income. Have children at home, etc. Frankly I am shocked you said that originally, but not surprised at all you turn the tables and lash out with petty name calling.
But again, I am only asking for a number here.

There is no amount. You can not put a price on human life in my opinion. 100 million dollars against my daughter? I would take my daughter and even 200 million would not comfort me. But again why should people from 911 get TAX PAYER funded settlements and Oklahoma city bombing victims get nothing. Why should tax payers be the one who is on the hook for it? Why not sue the family’s of the terrorists for the money like any other person would have to do.

I know, shame you cant respond with applicable information. Maybe someone else will take up where you left off, but it is pretty tough to defend the poison you have typed here.

I don’t consider it tough to defend my positions. Only A MONSTER would advocate to kill a child separated from their mother, living outside the womb. There is no reasoning with monsters so there is no point in trying to.

Christians invariably pick the bits that suit their own bigoted world view.

But then as it says in Genesis 'Man created god in his own image'

Bush has more in common with the christian idea of the devil than he does with Jesus Christ.

Or the god of the old testamanet I suppose.

A vicious, hate filled dispenser of suffering in the guise of good.

Oh and before you christians try to make something of that biblical quote I know exactly what I am doing

Here's an interesting one

Bush said that Iraq had WMD and he was lying

Saddam said Iraq did not have WMD and he was telling the truth.

Bush started a war against Saddam and had him executed even though Bush has killed many many more Iraqis than SH.

Why the people of the US cannot see the injustice in that I do not know.

I do actually. They are in large part some of the most gullible and nationalistic people on earth.

And they need their history served up with Americans wearing white hats or they won't buy it.

Here's an interesting one

Bush said that Iraq had WMD and he was lying

Saddam said Iraq did not have WMD and he was telling the truth.

Bush started a war against Saddam and had him executed even though Bush has killed many many more Iraqis than SH.

Why the people of the US cannot see the injustice in that I do not know.

I do actually. They are in large part some of the most gullible and nationalistic people on earth.

And they need their history served up with Americans wearing white hats or they won't buy it.

Bill Clinton said the same, so did Hillary, so did John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam), so did half of congress, Joe Biden and so on and so on.

Early this year 550 metric tons of yellow cake was removed from Iraq and sent to Canada. Funny that is never talked about.

I wish Saddam Hussein were still alive, I hate the death P. I wish you and he could be room mates for a few years. I wish I had the power to have you live under his presidency for just a while. I wish our country could too just for a year or so, then we would never flirt with the stupidity we are flirting with now at least for a long time.

Your desperation to exhonerate is proven by your clinging to the view that there were WMD found in Iraq.

THERE WERE NONE FOUND.

Even Bush had to acknowledge that and he was the president that pushed for this war based on the lie.

You should stop this 'there were WMD found in Iraq' nonesense it makes you sound deranged.

You have no idea about Saddam because all you get is the US propaganda which says SH is bad and GWB is good and like a child you swallow it.

Grow up

Your desperation to exhonerate is proven by your clinging to the view that there were WMD found in Iraq.

THERE WERE NONE FOUND.

Even Bush had to acknowledge that and he was the president that pushed for this war based on the lie.

You should stop this 'there were WMD found in Iraq' nonesense it makes you sound deranged.

You have no idea about Saddam because all you get is the US propaganda which says SH is bad and GWB is good and like a child you swallow it.

Grow up

are you saying that 550 metric tons of yellowcake was not found in Iraq and sent to Canada?

or are you saying yellowcake is not dangerous and can not be used as wmd

Werbung:
You are making up stories.

And stop banging on about SH being bad.

Your Government doesn't care about that.

It put him in office for god's sake.

It also trades merrily with Saudi which is just as vile a regime as Saddam's

So grow up.

Stop believing in the morality of Bush. He is a war criminal who made up a story about WMD to steal Iraq's oil.

He only gets away with it because of the naievety of people like you.

Back