Has the republican party had a plan for anything in years?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Has the Republican party done anything or even suggest and realy pushed for any idea in the last few years to fix anything?

there was basicly no Republican health care plan..maybe a few p people came up with somebasic idea for one, but never one that even got there whole party behind it, let alone tried to get any dem votes.

Has it pushed any immigration reform bill to overahall the system? Bush tried, but then the republicans almost killed him for it...then Set 11 happened....and Bush still did not fix the borded...but republicans only had the white house for 8 years so you know...Bush I did nothing as well...nore did reagan...wait he did...but Republicans today would have him shot in the street for what he did then...

Anything to get teh econ going? Besides cut taxes ( of course they never say how to pay for them)

complaine about Afganistan...but have no plan to fix it, other then leave...and then of course the Taliban comes back in, Bin Ladin as well, and they can have a nation to plot its next sept 11 from again...

a plan to reduce global warming gasses?

I am not saying no republican has ideas or a plan..but its been pretty clear the party as a whole has none...Not one plan they have realy all stood behind and pushed for to the public.

It must be easy to yell and scream NO...but not have to realy put in any work to do anything...after all if you fix immigration, what will you have to scare white voters with in the next election?

Werbung:
It must be easy to yell and scream NO...but not have to realy put in any work to do anything...after all if you fix immigration, what will you have to scare white voters with in the next election?

And if you didn't draw your identify from non whites from hundreds of years ago who DID have to live without being given something for nothing because of the color of their skin, how would you define yourself as a man?

I got news for you kiddo. White people have progressed...

And if you didn't draw your identify from non whites from hundreds of years ago who DID have to live without being given something for nothing because of the color of their skin, how would you define yourself as a man?

I got news for you kiddo. White people have progressed...

what are you talking about? also you know I am white right?

How typical.

Poor little POS ignores countless Republican plans for extending unemployment benefits, streamlining or privatizing Social Security, processing POWs, getting government out of Health Care ares where it doesn't belong, and all the rest.

Then he comes here and plaintively pipes, "Where are the Republican plans for anything?"... as though he expects everyone else to be as ignorant of them as he is.

And he wonders why so many people don't bother responding to his posts.

The best part is where little POS complains that Republicans have no plans for implementing the more extreme forms of liberal fanaticism, like changing the climate or granting amnesty to illegal alien invaders etc.

You can't make this stuff up, folks............. :D :D :D

there was basicly no Republican health care plan..maybe a few p people came up with somebasic idea for one, but never one that even got there whole party behind it, let alone tried to get any dem votes.
By and large, Republicans do not believe it's the governments responsibility to provide every individual with health care.

Anything to get teh econ going? Besides cut taxes ( of course they never say how to pay for them)
The tax cuts increased revenue to the federal government and paid for themselves. The bailouts, subsidies, infrastructure and welfare spending haven't been paid for, they haven't gotten the economy moving again... But that will never stop Leftists from supporting, and doing, more of the same.

complaine about Afganistan...but have no plan to fix it, other then leave...
Sounds like the Democrat plan...

a plan to reduce global warming gasses?
LOL

its been pretty clear the party as a whole has none...Not one plan they have realy all stood behind and pushed for to the public.
The Republican party doesn't have a unifying leader like the Progressives got in '08 with Barrack Obama.

It must be easy to yell and scream NO...
I still maintain the best thing the Republican party could do is fold up their tent and go away, leaving the Democrat party completely unchallenged.

what are you talking about? also you know I am white right
Well, then I stand corrrected. SOME white people have progressed. You aren't one of them.

So many con's on these threads and only one Lib. Wow....HoP should be rightly called House of Conservative thought no one else need apply.

So many con's on these threads and only one Lib. Wow....HoP should be rightly called House of Conservative thought no one else need apply.

Invite liberals that you know?

There used to be way way more liberals than conservatives. When that virus thing happened almost everyone left and only a few came back.

Bring more people, that would be really great.

No there is two. You and pocketpool.

But, we do need more libs. Its a lot more fun reading their kooky posts and debating their illogical points of view.

But, unlike libs I want them to speak up and have no desire to silence them (like they do my kind). The more they speak, the more Americans realize they have a mental disorder. But no fear, I am a political brain surgeon and fully accredited too. I can heal their many mental deficiencies and remove all that hate that fills their hearts.

Originally Posted by ktucan1

That's because your saviour is a failure, and like most rats, they have deserted the ship rather than admit they were wrong.

Werbung:
Back