Holocaust? What holocaust?

radar_dees.jpg

Werbung:
Sure the Jews were singled out to be removed from German life and deported, and sure, some of them died from disease and starvation when Allied bombing had wrecked Germany's infrastructure, but that does not constitute a crime - the JEW declared war first!
I am reminded of the famous picture of the little girl pushing up her sleeve to show the number on her forearm when the camps were liberated. Do not let the little innocent eyes fool you...she was likely the Jew that declared war first! It was obvious that she was a part of the Jewish-Communist conspiracy to rule the world that Hitler tried to save us from.:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by Saxon
Sure the Jews were singled out to be removed from German life and deported, and sure, some of them died from disease and starvation when Allied bombing had wrecked Germany's infrastructure, but that does not constitute a crime - the JEW declared war first!

I have a hard time reading your posts because they are in red and it’s very hard on the eyes. I missed this until someone else reposted your words in grey.

The last line. The Jew declared war first!

What do you mean? Can you explain that better because I do not understand that at all?

I am reminded of the famous picture of the little girl pushing up her sleeve to show the number on her forearm when the camps were liberated. Do not let the little innocent eyes fool you...she was likely the Jew that declared war first! It was obvious that she was a part of the Jewish-Communist conspiracy to rule the world that Hitler tried to save us from.:rolleyes:

Ah, and I am reminded of the little German girl in Dresden who was charred beyond belief by the Allied firebombing of her city. Yes, she was part of the Nazi plan to invade and conquer the US and Britain.:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by Saxon

I have a hard time reading your posts because they are in red and it’s very hard on the eyes. I missed this until someone else reposted your words in grey.

The last line. The Jew declared war first!

What do you mean? Can you explain that better because I do not understand that at all?

Pandora... the guy has no intention of doing anything but try and spread his disease. He's damaged.

This is a first hand experiance from someone who was there. A lot were very little children... it can make you cry. This is what he's trying to discount as no big deal.

Pandora... the guy has no intention of doing anything but try and spread his disease. He's damaged.

This is a first hand experiance from someone who was there. A lot were very little children... it can make you cry. This is what he's trying to discount as no big deal.

Top Gun, the video said it was disabled by request? Can you post the link?

I do not agree with the stuff he is saying but perhaps if we have civil dialog we could get our point across? It’s worth a try.

He really might have a point about it not being a full 6 million, I am reading different things and I am finding problems with the math. I still say if it was 3000 or 6 million it was wrong, sad and horrible and we should never let it happen again, never again!

But I am curious as to why he thinks the way he does, I never met anyone who admired Hitler before. So I want to try and understand where he is coming from. I hope you don’t think I am becoming against Jewish people or against basic tolerance for certain people, I am not... but I want to figure out this new member and why he thinks like he does… If it’s possible...

can you post that link?

Ah, and I am reminded of the little German girl in Dresden who was charred beyond belief by the Allied firebombing of her city. Yes, she was part of the Nazi plan to invade and conquer the US and Britain.:rolleyes:
Yes, they were both victims of Nazi actions; Invasion of Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, France, U.S.S.R, et. al. Of course, you will find some rationalization that fits your adolescent fascination of Neo-Nazi ideology.

If the Jew remains are not buried where claimed, then they must be alive. One wonders just where they could be hiding.

Also, if the holocaust never happened, why did the Nazis never use that defense at the Nuremberg trials? They never denied that it happened, their defense was that they were ordered to do it from higher up. "If I should be captured and sentenced to death for what I have done, I will jump into my grave laughing, because I am but one, and I have killed millions [of Jews]."- Adolf Eichmann.

I do not agree with the stuff he is saying but perhaps if we have civil dialog we could get our point across? It’s worth a try.

He really might have a point about it not being a full 6 million, I am reading different things and I am finding problems with the math. I still say if it was 3000 or 6 million it was wrong, sad and horrible and we should never let it happen again, never again!

But I am curious as to why he thinks the way he does, I never met anyone who admired Hitler before. So I want to try and understand where he is coming from. I hope you don’t think I am becoming against Jewish people or against basic tolerance for certain people, I am not... but I want to figure out this new member and why he thinks like he does… If it’s possible...

can you post that link?

Of course I do not think you are of any like mind to the Fascist. I wasn't implying that in any way. You are a good person and an American who would always condemn killing & oppression.

Definately watch this link below. It will shock you!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2iEdfrTOwU

Another one here that's more of an overview. Anyone who would say this didn't happen is scum!

I have read quite a bit about the Holocaust and the questionable stories, numbers, and personal accounts of it. I don't know what the truth is. I used to know a man who was in the Army (a Sergeant) and he was part of the American force that liberated some of the camps. He was a tough old bastard who had been on his own from the age of 13, but he could never bring himself to talk about the things he had seen in the camps. Pandora is correct, it doesn't matter how many were killed.

I'm curious, Mr. Saxon, how you feel about the Holocaust. Assuming that you are correct and only a few thousand Jews were killed, was it a good thing? If you had the power would you commit the Holocaust of 6 million Jews?

The slaughter in Ukraine was awful, but then so was the death toll when Mao took over China, so was the genocide committed by the white people who killed the Native Americans.

I'm curious about something. I know that Jewish people have done some good things, I've known some Jewish people were good folks, a benefit to the community. Can the same be said for any Nazi? Did Nazis do ANYTHING good? Did they advocate anything beneficial to world at large? Do they have ANY redeeming social value?

Werbung:

can you post that link?

Back