Is Waterboarding Torture?

We declared that when we started special forces TopGun. This is not new, whenever special forces go on an OP (that is not in the act of open war) they turn in their dog tags and will be disowned (many times) if caught. This is not new.

Do I want this to happen to them? No. Is it the way the world works? Yes.

And now they are at more danger than ever of being TORTURED.

Bush/Cheney and those who support America TORTURING bound, defenseless detainees have given every future enemy cover.

Thank God President Obama was elected and disassembled the Bush/Cheney TORTURE machine.

Everyone should look at what the Republicans had coming down the pike. Watch this and you'll know these were some sick puppies.

They actually got someone to give them cover with a "legal" opinion that Bush could CRUSH THE TESTICLES OF A SUSPECTED ENEMIES CHILD TO GET INFORMATION.

Werbung:
I thought they were given POW status for awhile but it was later taken away?
...no! The best they achieved was to be allowed to wear their own clothes in prison. There were a few other concessions after Bobby Sands et al killed themselves in prison but nothing startling as I recall. They were a terrorist organisation and were treated as such.

It was only in the last decade that Sinn Fein politician could appear on TV without having an actor deliver their words.

...no! The best they achieved was to be allowed to wear their own clothes in prison. There were a few other concessions after Bobby Sands et al killed themselves in prison but nothing startling as I recall. They were a terrorist organisation and were treated as such.

It was only in the last decade that Sinn Fein politician could appear on TV without having an actor deliver their words.

they needed a actor to speak for them? why?

they needed a actor to speak for them? why?
.....yeah pretty weird huh!!??

The basis was that Sinn Fein was a banned political party. I guess you know that they were the political wing of the IRA and were their mouthpiece. So, being a banned organisation and representing a terrorist organisation they were banned from making statements to the public so when their was an interview, with Gerry Adams for example, his words had to be spoken by an actor!

.....yeah pretty weird huh!!??

The basis was that since Sinn Fein was a banned political party. I guess you know that they were the political wing of the IRA and were their mouthpiece. So, being a banned organisation and representing a terrorist organisation they were banned from making statements to the public so when their was an interview, with Gerry Adams for example, his words had to be spoken by an actor!

need there be any more reason to take up arms against the brits? :)

I don't know if it is or isn't but I hope it is and I hope those dirtbags suffered.

Yeah never mind that it opens our brave men & women in the field to more torture in every military campaign against any country anywhere on the planet from now on.

That doesn't matter we got to water suffocate a few guys while Darth Cheney and Cowboy were in office.:rolleyes:

Yeah never mind that it opens our brave men & women in the field to more torture in every military campaign against any country anywhere on the planet from now on.

That doesn't matter we got to water suffocate a few guys while Darth Cheney and Cowboy were in office.:rolleyes:

Do you ever get tired of being a tool?

It's not like they never tortured anyone and we were the first. Getting your head cut off with a saw while you are conscious of it, no, that's not torture is it? Thank God they didn't get waterboarded!

It's not like they never tortured anyone and we were the first. Getting your head cut off with a saw while you are conscious of it, no, that's not torture is it? Thank God they didn't get waterboarded!

So you have no scruples? If someone else murders or tortures people that gives you the right to do it too? Maybe you are aiming too low if you strive to attain only the depths to which others sink.

so you are also in a 7th grade logic I see, of well they did it so its ok now. Morals and laws only count till one side breaks them....then its all out no more rules kill them all do what you want 100 years war style!

so you are also in a 7th grade logic I see, of well they did it so its ok now. Morals and laws only count till one side breaks them....then its all out no more rules kill them all do what you want 100 years war style!

You missed the point too.

Is there anyone here who can follow a line of discussion?

No what you are talking about before you chime in with an insult and end up looking stupid.

Werbung:

You're drinking problem has obviously clouded your interpretation of WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID!:rolleyes:

I said ANY & EVERY FUTURE CONFLICT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. And on top of that the fact that others do terrible heinous things doesn't in any single way justify someone else for doing it as well.

With that logic since they used to burn people at the stake or impale people and hang them to die EVERYONE CAN NOW DO IT. Pleeeease...

My best friends son an Army Special Forces Ranger Sergeant is on his 4th tour... 1 in Kuwait, 3 in Iraq. We do them a huge disservice when WE PROMOTE TORTURE.

Back