Joe Scarborough?!?

Sounds like he may go places. Dont be shocked though if msnbc and every other left leaning group goes after him with guns loaded if he gets passed a primary.

They loved McCain too, till he was the front runner then he was satans big brother and hitlers twin.

I remember the repsect the left had for McCain as being one of the reasons we needed to back him, so many did... thinking it would be a good thing. it didnt work out then and it wont work out next time but someone has to be the front runner, he is as good as anyone.

But I still want Mitt Romney myself.

yes MSNBC will be very hard on him...Its clear how much they hate him, what with giving him his own show on there station....

Werbung:
I'm sorry I was referring to that recent straw poll that took place this weekend in Washington D.C. when I said FRC I meant the Family Research Council was conducting it. Conservatives had a get together this weekend and Huckabee won their straw poll. Sorry I wasn't specific enough with my message. My bad Pandora

Oh thats ok. I did think you meant the last election.

I did not know about a straw pole, can you post it? I am depressed if the huckabump beat Romney :(

yes MSNBC will be very hard on him...Its clear how much they hate him, what with giving him his own show on there station....

McCain was their favorite republican too. Even through the primary. But when there was no chance in hell for anyone to beat him in the primary the smears started, and they did not stop till he lost the election. They still attack Sarah Palin but have let up on the hitler endless war mongering McCain and he is a favorite republican again.

Joe will do great until he is the person who gets the nomination then you can think what you want but they will turn on him and he will no longer be the fav. I hope he gets it just so I can prove it to you.

McCain was their favorite republican too. Even through the primary. But when there was no chance in hell for anyone to beat him in the primary the smears started, and they did not stop till he lost the election. They still attack Sarah Palin but have let up on the hitler endless war mongering McCain and he is a favorite republican again.

Joe will do great until he is the person who gets the nomination then you can think what you want but they will turn on him and he will no longer be the fav. I hope he gets it just so I can prove it to you.

Yes, they did like him. then he said the econ was sound..then it crashed...and he said it still was ( it was not)...then he picked palin...realy that was McCains Death blow, her. I liked him till he went on that Obama is UnAmerican bull...and you know how I feel about that stuff...thats when I went to Obama....We liked McCain 2004....2008 he went to far and let the nuts and teabagers take over...we could not take that.

Yes, they did like him. then he said the econ was sound..then it crashed...and he said it still was ( it was not)...then he picked palin...realy that was McCains Death blow, her. I liked him till he went on that Obama is UnAmerican bull...and you know how I feel about that stuff...thats when I went to Obama....We liked McCain 2004....2008 he went to far and let the nuts and teabagers take over...we could not take that.

They were attacking him long before he picked palin, he wasnt even fully out of the primarys when the NYT did a hit on him about something that was a non issue but they tried to taint it as one.

Pretend its not so all you like, I hope Joe gets it just so i can say I told you so :)

Oh thats ok. I did think you meant the last election.

I did not know about a straw pole, can you post it? I am depressed if the huckabump beat Romney :(

Here is a link from CNN about it.http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...ins-values-voters-2012-straw-poll/#more-69716 Yeah he won the straw pole and as for MSNBC Bashing on Joe Scarborough if he decides to run for President. I wouldn't worry to much about it because he is one of their darlings and if they went that route with him he could hit them back even harder and honestly I think they would show him respect. But first he has to decide to run In which I think he should.

Here is a link from the Washington Post about it.http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/eye-on-2008/straw-poll-results-a-win-for-r.html Yeah he won the straw pole and as for MSNBC Bashing on Joe Scarborough if he decides to run for President. I wouldn't worry to much about it because he is one of their darlings and if they went that route with him he could hit them back even harder and honestly I think they would show him respect. But first he has to decide to run In which I think he should.

Thank you for the link to that pole.

I hope you are right about the left not bashing Joe, I would bet my house on it but I would rather you were right and even that he won.

I would rather just about anyone but obama (and the people connected to him)

I just went to the poll

Romney beats the huckster by like almost double. Is this the right pole? I thought you said huck beat romney in a poll?

1. Romney: 4516 (31.5)
2. Huckabee: 2587 (18.1)
3. Brownback: 2192 (15.3)
4. Tancredo: 1961 (13.7)
5. Paul: 1305 (9.1)
6. T. Thompson: 1039 (7.3)
7. F. Thompson: 203 (1.4)
8. Giuliani: 183 (1.3)
9. Hunter: 174 (1.2)
10. McCain: 101 (1)
11. Cox: 41 (.1)

14,302 ballots cast

I like this poll BTW, I wanted Romney in the last election and I will want him again in the next.

Thank you for the link to that pole.

I hope you are right about the left not bashing Joe, I would bet my house on it but I would rather you were right and even that he won.

I would rather just about anyone but obama (and the people connected to him)

I just went to the poll

Romney beats the huckster by like almost double. Is this the right pole? I thought you said huck beat romney in a poll?

1. Romney: 4516 (31.5)
2. Huckabee: 2587 (18.1)
3. Brownback: 2192 (15.3)
4. Tancredo: 1961 (13.7)
5. Paul: 1305 (9.1)
6. T. Thompson: 1039 (7.3)
7. F. Thompson: 203 (1.4)
8. Giuliani: 183 (1.3)
9. Hunter: 174 (1.2)
10. McCain: 101 (1)
11. Cox: 41 (.1)

14,302 ballots cast

the one from CNN talks about the straw pole in which Huckabee won. the other one was by mistake that I posted form the Washington Post.

the one from CNN talks about the straw pole in which Huckabee won. the other one was by mistake that I posted form the Washington Post.

Well I like this poll better for two reasons.

I dont like CNN and this is an Iowa poll right? the huckster won Iowa and that is what shook things up for about 17 seconds, just enough time to knock Romney off his feet. If Iowa is tired of the huckster and like Romney better now then that is very good news for Romney.

Do you have a link to the CNN pole?

Well I like this poll better for two reasons.

I dont like CNN and this is an Iowa poll right? the huckster won Iowa and that is what shook things up for about 17 seconds, just enough time to knock Romney off his feet. If Iowa is tired of the huckster and like Romney better now then that is very good news for Romney.

Do you have a link to the CNN pole?

Here it ishttp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/19/huckabee-wins-values-voters-2012-straw-poll/#more-69716 I messed it up have to copy and paste it. Sorry

Here it ishttp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/19/huckabee-wins-values-voters-2012-straw-poll/#more-69716 I messed it up have to copy and paste it. Sorry

I hate CNN and the way they do things, it took me forever to find the facts of the poll I wanted

597 votes cast in all. that is a very very small straw poll. I couldnt find where it says how many were dems indies or republcans.

Any obama loving dem would want huckabee to be the front runner because he is easy to beat, so they would vote for him.. just like they voted for McCain last time.

At first I was bummbed out to hear Romney lost to the huckster but now that I know it was a sample of less than 600 voters and I am guessing more or equal dems voting I feel much better :)

The Iowa poll was over 14 thousand voters sampled all in one important state. The CNN is just random people who watch the show in what ever state, heck what ever country so it does not mean as much at least to me.

So I see it like this. If this Man decides to run for the Senate down in Florida and he wins the seat. He might be the only one that could really unite the GOP and get some moderates on his side. His only problem would be the very far right and facing off against Rush Limbaugh and his people who might call him on his conservative values since they would probably doubt his credentials.
Yeah, I can just imagine the flock of young-women who'll fight (for the opportunity) to be his next dead-Secretary...... :rolleyes:

I for one being an independent would love to see him run for President. Hell I'm suffering from buyers remorse with Obama just like I did with his predecessor Bush. Tired of getting my hopes up then only have them come crashing down yet again.
Then, you'd be better-served NOT supporting a typical ol' school, Florida-bigot, like Scarborough. He's (quite simply) one o' the last o' the Old-Guard-segregationists, for which Florida's so famous.

The only person who does a better job of Cracker code-talk (than Scarborough) is Pat Buchanan.​

Yeah, I can just imagine the flock of young-women who'll fight (for the opportunity) to be his next dead-Secretary...... :rolleyes:

Then, you'd be better-served NOT supporting a typical ol' school, Florida-bigot, like Scarborough. He's (quite simply) one o' the last o' the Old-Guard-segregationists, for which Florida's so famous.

The only person who does a better job of Cracker code-talk (than Scarborough) is Pat Buchanan.​

Say Shaman why don't you tell us how you really feel...I mean don't hold back please. You see it's remarks yours and those on the right who bash Obama the same way that really turn off Independents like my self. I heard the same insults from the left about president Bush. So I understand it's a tit for tat but remember if anyone on the extreme left or the extreme right can do a better job then I say put their money where their mouth is?!?

Werbung:
Back