Mr Obama please ask for Help

Mr Obama - Stocks tanked today under your watch.

Millions of dollars of wealth were permannently lost just today.
This will continue, without action on your part.

Now get cracking and start asking for the help the US needs.

OMG! Obama is in charge of the stock market now! What's next?:eek:

Werbung:
OMG! Obama is in charge of the stock market now! What's next?:eek:

not just the stock market...the world!

"A surprisingly bleak forecast for the world economy pushed stocks to their biggest loss in two months. Major stock indexes tumbled by more than 2 percent Monday, sending the Dow Jones industrial average down 201 points, after the World Bank estimated the global economy will shrink 2.9 percent in 2009" from the AP on yahoo...

not just the stock market...the world!

"A surprisingly bleak forecast for the world economy pushed stocks to their biggest loss in two months. Major stock indexes tumbled by more than 2 percent Monday, sending the Dow Jones industrial average down 201 points, after the World Bank estimated the global economy will shrink 2.9 percent in 2009" from the AP on yahoo...

OMG!! Obama is the king of the world! He is he is..... he must really be...

The Messiah!

Mr. Obama, the price of gas is skyrocketing again.

What are you going to do about it?

I say lets drill now and drill fast in the US.

The little guys are getting pinched out here, on top of losing their jobs.

It's getting really bad in the US now under your change.

Well we could drill fast and get some of that new oil in 10 years I guess... but that's obviously not going to do a damn thing now.

Why do you guys just make solutions up that everyone knows wouldn't help anything right now?:) And I believe there may well be some increases in drilling offshore if the states who's shores they are off of approve of it looking LONG TERM.

Fact is there are many things on the way that will get here a hell of a lot quicker than drilling... and they address all kinds of a diversified energy plan.

We have the new CAFE standards so that will get us more bang (mileage) for the buck and stretch oil reserves. We have all kinds of programs just now going into gear for massive solar and wind energy for adding clean electric power to the grid and for cars advanced electric technology, bio-diesel, hydrogen fuel cells, on & on...

And guess what... right here in southern Ohio... we're going to start building a brand new state of the art nuclear reactor to generate electric power.

Now granted the new reactor will take quite a few years itself to be online but it goes to show everything is on the table and we're going to diversify in all directions while also looking out for the environment.

Well we could drill fast and get some of that new oil in 10 years I guess... but that's obviously not going to do a damn thing now.

Why do you guys just make solutions up that everyone knows wouldn't help anything right now?:) And I believe there may well be some increases in drilling offshore if the states who's shores they are off of approve of it looking LONG TERM.

Fact is there are many things on the way that will get here a hell of a lot quicker than drilling... and they address all kinds of a diversified energy plan.

We have the new CAFE standards so that will get us more bang (mileage) for the buck and stretch oil reserves. We have all kinds of programs just now going into gear for massive solar and wind energy for adding clean electric power to the grid and for cars advanced electric technology, bio-diesel, hydrogen fuel cells, on & on...

And guess what... right here in southern Ohio... we're going to start building a brand new state of the art nuclear reactor to generate electric power.

Now granted the new reactor will take quite a few years itself to be online but it goes to show everything is on the table and we're going to diversify in all directions while also looking out for the environment.

no you are not, the republicans told me Obama would not let anyone build a nuke plant....are you suggesting they where wrong? :p

The gas prices are increasing now every day under Obama.

It hurts the little hard working guys and it's called CHANGE!.

Is this what you voted for America?

Perhaps some did.

The gas prices are increasing now every day under Obama.

It hurts the little hard working guys and it's called CHANGE!.

Is this what you voted for America?

Perhaps some did.

And now Obama is in fact the one with power over it being Summer.

Realy no one else here on the right wants to actuly point out how retarded this is? what is it so hard to attack your own when they are so far off base its not even funny?

And now Obama is in fact the one with power over it being Summer.

Realy no one else here on the right wants to actuly point out how retarded this is? what is it so hard to attack your own when they are so far off base its not even funny?

Absolutely.

It is hotter now than it was last January, all due to Obama. He did take office in January, didn't he? What more proof is needed?

The fact is, as resident messiah, Obama has absolute power over everything. That's why he has the title of absolute ruler of the universe.

Feel free to blame/credit the new pres with everything you like, or don't like. He is omnipotent.

Absolutely.

It is hotter now than it was last January, all due to Obama. He did take office in January, didn't he? What more proof is needed?

The fact is, as resident messiah, Obama has absolute power over everything. That's why he has the title of absolute ruler of the universe.

Feel free to blame/credit the new pres with everything you like, or don't like. He is omnipotent.

just dont forget Bush had nothing to do with
Iraq war intel...there where no wmd
the banks failing
houseing market crash
deep recession
Sept 11
Taliban comeback
Katrina clean up failing
CIA agent outed by white house
gas prices over 4.00 a gal
Iraq insurgancy that we where not ready for, yet should have been expected all the time

no that was all Clinton or someone else... :)

you know the ones who call Obama the Messiah are right wing idiots...maybe they realy think he is, thus actuly does have all that power.

you know the ones who call Obama the Messiah are right wing idiots...maybe they realy think he is, thus actuly does have all that power.

When the RWers call Obama the "Messiah", they aren't really making fun of him so much as of his followers who seem to expect miracles of him. When his detractors blame him for what he has no control over, then it seems to me that they are engaging in the same sort of illogic as those who expect him to accomplish what he doesn't have the power to accomplish.

Obama is, after all, just another politician. He is quite an astute one, whether you agree with his policies or not. He is neither evil, nor omnipotent. There are limits to his power.

no you are not, the republicans told me Obama would not let anyone build a nuke plant....are you suggesting they where wrong? :p

Go figure the Republicants were not being completely truthfully.:)

Governor Strickland is working on the deal as we speak converting the old enrichment plant area in Piketon Ohio to a new state of the art reactor. There's an American & French Company working together on the new design.

Absolutely.

It's not that PLC1.

It's that of the two "messiahs" we have to choose from President Obama or Druggie Limbaugh...
the two leaders of the two sides.

President Obama is light years more intelligent, reasoned and truly wants to make things at least somewhat better for everybody if possible.

It's not that PLC1.

It's that of the two "messiahs" we have to choose from President Obama or Druggie Limbaugh...
the two leaders of the two sides.

President Obama is light years more intelligent, reasoned and truly wants to make things at least somewhat better for everybody if possible.

Limbaugh is a messiah also? OMG! I had no idea.

I didn't even know he had run for president.

Werbung:
When the RWers call Obama the "Messiah", they aren't really making fun of him so much as of his followers who seem to expect miracles of him. When his detractors blame him for what he has no control over, then it seems to me that they are engaging in the same sort of illogic as those who expect him to accomplish what he doesn't have the power to accomplish.

Obama is, after all, just another politician. He is quite an astute one, whether you agree with his policies or not. He is neither evil, nor omnipotent. There are limits to his power.

see thing is, the ones who think he can do evrything that the right talks about....I never ever see ...straw men again for them.none uf us who voted for him think he is a god, in fact most voted for someone else in the start of the primaries...he just got the most overall.. I did not even fully back him till half way threw the race against McCain...I actuly leaned to mcCain at times

But they realy do think he is to blame for all, and you can see it here.

Back