Mr Obama please ask for Help

see thing is, the ones who think he can do evrything that the right talks about....I never ever see ...straw men again for them.none uf us who voted for him think he is a god, in fact most voted for someone else in the start of the primaries...he just got the most overall.. I did not even fully back him till half way threw the race against McCain...I actuly leaned to mcCain at times

But they realy do think he is to blame for all, and you can see it here.

Most of Obama's supporters don't see him as more than another pol, but there are a few who really fawned all over him. That is the source of the "messiah" statements. Probably most of his detractors understand that he doesn't have unlimited power, too, but there is that fringe who tries to ascribe every evil in the world to his presidency.

They really are two sides of the same coin, don't you think?

Werbung:
Most of Obama's supporters don't see him as more than another pol, but there are a few who really fawned all over him. That is the source of the "messiah" statements. Probably most of his detractors understand that he doesn't have unlimited power, too, but there is that fringe who tries to ascribe every evil in the world to his presidency.
....No doubt a result of their "limited" world-view.....

:rolleyes:

....No doubt a result of their "limited" world-view.....

:rolleyes:

Hey, a link that actually pertains to the discussion! Wow, I'm impressed.

I saw that last night on the Daily Show. I believe the author being interviewed would qualify as one of the so called "Obamabots" who are being derided as thinking that Obama is the Messiah.
As for the other side, the ones who think that Obama is not sent from God but from the Devil, aren't they being just as unrealistic?

They really are two sides of the same coin, don't you think?

yes, and I mock them all. But there is no one who just fawns over him like a school girl crush on here....and never meet one in person. Now the haters....I find them all over and he is responible for all...then again he is a secret muslim who has gays ex for crack with felons in limos, while forging his birth cirtificate becuse he is from Kena ...right before he goes to his Black Panther I hate whites rally with his wife...

Liberal Warren Buffet now says Economy has tanked with no rebound.

Of course, he sugar coats it since he's afraid of the liberal backlash that would
follow if he spoke the truth.

The truth is Obama is the cause of problem now and unless he gets help,
the US economy is lost.

The only consolation is that it will be interesting to watch
Warren lose money over next several years. He will lose
alot of money under the CHANGE!. He will pay for
his mistake, which is only fair.

Of course, he sugar coats it since he's afraid of the liberal backlash that would

the US economy is lost.

why are you still talking?

the US economy is lost.

I heard the interview. He should have been asked more follow ups on why he thought the economy tanked. I would have liked to hear him explain it.

I agree, ask Bush how to watch the auto industry, banks, and houseing all fall apart on his watch....

it good to learn from others F ups...

I can't defend Bush since he turned Loon signed the TARP bill against the will of the people. Nevertheless, the auto industry has been in serious trouble since the early 70's, and I believe it was the Democratic party that pushed for banks to loan money to unqualified buyers. Left wing Loon's should get the facts straight, for once.

Limbaugh is a messiah also? OMG! I had no idea.

I didn't even know he had run for president.

Well get with it!:D

Everyone knows Druggie Limbaugh is not only the self proclaimed leading force of the Republicant Party and all Conservatives... but he has ALL the answers!:D

Well get with it!:D

Everyone knows Druggie Limbaugh is not only the self proclaimed leading force of the Republicant Party and all Conservatives... but he has ALL the answers!:D

I thought it was Barack Obama who had declared Limbaugh the head of the Republican Party.

In fact, I remember getting a good laugh out of that declaration.

Here some Obama CHANGE! buried in the news Today.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Qantas Airways Ltd. said Friday it has canceled orders for some Boeing 787s and delayed delivery of others as the recession slows air travel and tight credit hampers purchases of new aircraft.

Like other airlines, Qantas is struggling to fill seats and said two months ago that it was renegotiating the delivery of 787s, originally ordered in 2005.

It's called Change!.

You can't spend it but it hurts.

By the way Quantas, it's not a recession, it's much worse.

Werbung:
Buffet is a liberal because he bragged about voting for Obama.
He knows he made a mistake, but is now scared to admit it.

He will lose money under Obama like the rest of us.

He will die a liberal because he is to old to learn from his mistakes.

Back