Obama releases the long form

its not a matter of Routine ...when was the last guy to have to show it? And when they show there legal certificate have them say no...we want a different one to...and when they showed that...now they are already crying about its a fake and all that..

when was the last president to have his Faith questioned? that he was not realy a Christian?

McCain was the last one to be questioned about his birth place (U.S. base in Panama). He was asked to show it and he showed it a long long time ago. It also is suficient because it included the name of the US military hospital right on the form that he showed. There is is no way that he was born off base and then his mom brought him into the hospital later to register his birth because the name of the US military doctor is also right there on the certificate he showed.

And GWB was the last one to have his faith questioned.

Gee, I didn't have to go back too far to find those did I?

Werbung:
An intelligent person.

Was it really Kennedy's intellectual capacity that allowed him to resist this pressure, or did he just learn his lesson after making a horrible decision in regards to the Bay of Pigs?

An intelligent person learns from his mistakes. A dullard keeps doing the same thing over and over again.

McCain was the last one to be questioned about his birth place (U.S. base in Panama). He was asked to show it and he showed it a long long time ago. It also is suficient because it included the name of the US military hospital right on the form that he showed. There is is no way that he was born off base and then his mom brought him into the hospital later to register his birth because the name of the US military doctor is also right there on the certificate he showed.

And GWB was the last one to have his faith questioned.

Gee, I didn't have to go back too far to find those did I?

I never heard GB called a Secret Muslim or Jew or anything..

and McCain was not born in the US...some questioned it, but when it was made clear that his birth in the Panama canal qulified under law as in the US...it was a done deal.

As for Obamas...THE DAMN THING WAS IN HAWII AND HAD BEEN VIEWED BY MANY>>>REPUBLICANS AND DEMS ALIKE.

The short form, is the only document that the state releases...The short form is fine for ALL legal forms...Its just not enough for a idiot birther.

And again the birth announcements...are sent from the hospital not the parents...so you think she had Obama in Kenya...then Flew all the way to Hawii just to have them make her a fake birth certificate? yes that just seems so likey.

Birthers are idiots , you can keep defending them but just makes you look like them. Idiots just like Truthers...

Obama really is a blithering idiot when he doesn't have a script to read from and/or isn't repeating something he's said a million times already.

Compare the quality off-prompter examples of Obama to Bush's "good old boy manner of speaking", which were also off prompter, and they both sound pretty dumb.

If you filter out the fact that you disagree with 99% of what the POTUS says, even though there isn't much difference between his policies and those of his predecessor, Obama comes out looking far more articulate than Bush ever was. It was downright painful to listen to Bush try to give a speech.

How is it that in 8 years he never learned to pronounce "nuclear"?

Or, the alternative is that he thought his constituency was a bunch of redneck rubes, and that was who he wanted to communicate with.

The only thing I want to point out to you here is that Obama spent 20 years in a church that preached black liberation theology and Marxism is listed as one of it's key concepts. That doesn't make him a Marxist but his class warfare rhetoric does nothing to allay fears among people who believe he is. If Obama is anything, he is a Progressive and a Corporatist, those are bad enough.

Lets say there are 6 Republicans looking to run in 2012, 5 of them are talking about the disastrous effects Obama's policies have had on the country and the other one is talking about Obama being a "Muslim/Marxist/not born in America", which one is the media going to focus on?

If you mean the right wing media, they focused on the latter during the campaign. They helped Obama get elected more than the "liberal" i.e. mainstream media did. Why would they be any different this time around?

If you filter out the fact that you disagree with 99% of what the POTUS says, even though there isn't much difference between his policies and those of his predecessor, Obama comes out looking far more articulate than Bush ever was. It was downright painful to listen to Bush try to give a speech.

Or, the alternative is that he thought his constituency was a bunch of redneck rubes, and that was who he wanted to communicate with.

If you mean the right wing media, they focused on the latter during the campaign. They helped Obama get elected more than the "liberal" i.e. mainstream media did. Why would they be any different this time around?

"Redneck"? That can easily be interpreted as a RACIST comment, can't it? So what exactly is a "redneck", PLC1? A white person who lives in the south? Somebody who votes for Republicans? Somebody who hunts and fishes and drives a pickup truck?

As for Obama being articulate, I agree that he is a very good "reader". When you get him in a non-scripted situation, such as a town hall meeting or a press conference, he bumbles and stumbles and stutters, just like Bush did. Apparently you haven't heard Obama in that setting.

Speaking of Bush and his pronunciation of "nuclear", I wonder if Obama has accounted for those extra SEVEN STATES that he talked about during his Presidential campaign. I just heard Obama butcher a word the other day, but I can't remember what the word was. It was during the "town hall meeting" that he was at, and it was hilarious.

My point is, hypocrisy is not a virtue, PLC1. Ridiculing Bush and giving Obama a pass, is going to backfire on you every time, because Obama is nothing but an empty suit.

As for Kennedy and the Cuban missile crisis, I though JFK did a great job in handling that situation. He may have been a philanderer and he may have endangered national security by compromising his personal life with a slew of "girlfriends", but I believe that he was a pretty damn good President. The whole Bay Of Pigs thing was inherited by Kennedy (via Richard Nixon), and the "invasion" of Cuba was a wrongheaded idea to begin with, especially because of the strong possibility of nuclear war with the USSR.

Obama comes out looking far more articulate than Bush ever was.
Um, er, uh... No. It's purely a matter of opinion who "sounds" more articulate. Yes, Obama can read a teleprompter well but I thought Bush did too. His speech after 9/11 is one example of him doing a great job of speaking to the country.

How is it that in the 40+ years Obama has been able to speak, he never learned how to keep from whistling his "S"s? That's downright painful to listen to.

For a former teacher, you certainly don't seem to know the difference between past, present, and future tense... That or you just didn't want to answer my question.

Trump has been getting all the press, he is the most outlandish candidate, and he makes Republicans look bad. Now we can look back at the 2008 election where you think the "liberal" MSM didn't help Obama. During the primary, there was a Democrat who wanted to impeach Bush and Cheney and bring them up on war crimes charges, he was the most outlandish candidate for the Dems but he didn't get the kind of press coverage that Trump is getting... That would have hurt Democrats. Instead, the media fawned over Obama, never looking too deeply into his past or his record, never asking the kinds of questions Palin was asked, never scrutinized the way Palin was scrutinized.

So why is it that the media focuses it's attention on the most outlandish Republicans on one side and the most "clean, articulate" Democrats on the other?

Was it really Kennedy's intellectual capacity that allowed him to resist this pressure, or did he just learn his lesson after making a horrible decision in regards to the Bay of Pigs?

The documentaries would answer your question. However, he was assured that the Cuban rebels could and would prevail at the Bay of Pigs. The U.S. was not about to help them via U.S. forces (although the rebels were told they would have U.S. air support by the CIA). However, in the missile crisis, the options pushed on JFK by the CIA, Pentagon, and other military advisers were: Preemptive nuclear strikes on the intermediate missile locations (the Russian tactical nuclear missiles were operational, but were unknown to the USA Intel. at this time.). And/or a full-scale invasion using all the available U.S. military forces. It had little in common or to do with the Bay of Pigs invasion.

"Redneck"? That can easily be interpreted as a RACIST comment, can't it? So what exactly is a "redneck", PLC1? A white person who lives in the south? Somebody who votes for Republicans? Somebody who hunts and fishes and drives a pickup truck?

As for Obama being articulate, I agree that he is a very good "reader". When you get him in a non-scripted situation, such as a town hall meeting or a press conference, he bumbles and stumbles and stutters, just like Bush did. Apparently you haven't heard Obama in that setting.

Speaking of Bush and his pronunciation of "nuclear", I wonder if Obama has accounted for those extra SEVEN STATES that he talked about during his Presidential campaign. I just heard Obama butcher a word the other day, but I can't remember what the word was. It was during the "town hall meeting" that he was at, and it was hilarious.

My point is, hypocrisy is not a virtue, PLC1. Ridiculing Bush and giving Obama a pass, is going to backfire on you every time, because Obama is nothing but an empty suit.

As for Kennedy and the Cuban missile crisis, I though JFK did a great job in handling that situation. He may have been a philanderer and he may have endangered national security by compromising his personal life with a slew of "girlfriends", but I believe that he was a pretty damn good President. The whole Bay Of Pigs thing was inherited by Kennedy (via Richard Nixon), and the "invasion" of Cuba was a wrongheaded idea to begin with, especially because of the strong possibility of nuclear war with the USSR.

Yeah, and how about Mr. "high verbal IQ's" reference to "corpsemen" - do you know ANYONE who would have made such a gaffe?

Re Bay of Pigs - it was ordered by Einsenhower, not Nixon, and the event hadn't happened when JFK took office - HE was in charge, and HE could have called it off. It was HIS responsibility to evaluate the plans, and he FAILED. And how do you call it "wrongheaded"? It failed because of poor planning, miscommunication, security lapses, etc etc - but how is it "wrongheaded" to depose a horrible dictatorship - one which spread soviet aggression by proxy all over the world??

I never heard GB called a Secret Muslim or Jew or anything..

I never heard it either. But you asked if anyone questioned his christianity not if they questioned his loyalty to islam.

and McCain was not born in the US...some questioned it, but when it was made clear that his birth in the Panama canal qulified under law as in the US...it was a done deal.
Exactly! Some questioned it and when he provided sufficient proof it was done. Obama never provided sufficient proof.

As for Obamas...THE DAMN THING WAS IN HAWII AND HAD BEEN VIEWED BY MANY>>>REPUBLICANS AND DEMS ALIKE.
I never said it was fake. Only that it was insufficient to prove he was not brought into the Hawaii as an infant the registered as being born there. It was a real certification of birth that shows that his mom either gave birth in the hospital or at home and if at home then the hospital took her word for it that he had not been born out of Hawaii. It happens all the time though usually in states that border Mexico.

The short form, is the only document that the state releases...The short form is fine for ALL legal forms...Its just not enough for a idiot birther.

I agree that it would be fine for most cases. President is the only office that requires one actually be born in US jurisdiction and not just a citizen.

And again the birth announcements...are sent from the hospital not the parents...so you think she had Obama in Kenya...then Flew all the way to Hawii just to have them make her a fake birth certificate? yes that just seems so likey.

Again? Did you say this recently? And so what? If a woman gives birth at home, tells the hospital staff that the birth was in Hawaii then that is what they would print. If they hospital is responsible for it. When my children were born the hospital did not call the papers.

But do you want to say that the newspaper article is accurate? Because I just read it and it says that he was born to "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama". Unfortunately when it comes to accuracy that is flat our wrong because they were not married and he was married to another woman.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser0000.gif

Now if we want to say that the hospital was responsible then clearly they can be wrong. Or do we want to say that mom was responsible?

Birthers are idiots , you can keep defending them but just makes you look like them. Idiots just like Truthers...
Many of them are. But those who merely said we did not see proof that he was born in Hawaii were right. Now we have seen that proof.

I never heard it either. But you asked if anyone questioned his christianity not if they questioned his loyalty to islam.

Exactly! Some questioned it and when he provided sufficient proof it was done. Obama never provided sufficient proof.

I never said it was fake. Only that it was insufficient to prove he was not brought into the Hawaii as an infant the registered as being born there. It was a real certification of birth that shows that his mom either gave birth in the hospital or at home and if at home then the hospital took her word for it that he had not been born out of Hawaii. It happens all the time though usually in states that border Mexico.

I agree that it would be fine for most cases. President is the only office that requires one actually be born in US jurisdiction and not just a citizen.

Again? Did you say this recently? And so what? If a woman gives birth at home, tells the hospital staff that the birth was in Hawaii then that is what they would print. If they hospital is responsible for it. When my children were born the hospital did not call the papers.

But do you want to say that the newspaper article is accurate? Because I just read it and it says that he was born to "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama". Unfortunately when it comes to accuracy that is flat our wrong because they were not married and he was married to another woman.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser0000.gif

Now if we want to say that the hospital was responsible then clearly they can be wrong. Or do we want to say that mom was responsible?

Many of them are. But those who merely said we did not see proof that he was born in Hawaii were right. Now we have seen that proof.

The govement in Hawii had already verified the damn document, it was not legal to release...and we had plenty of proof before...and now the idiot birthers are already starting the claim of ...well this was a fake...

Um, er, uh... No. It's purely a matter of opinion who "sounds" more articulate. Yes, Obama can read a teleprompter well but I thought Bush did too. His speech after 9/11 is one example of him doing a great job of speaking to the country.

How is it that in the 40+ years Obama has been able to speak, he never learned how to keep from whistling his "S"s? That's downright painful to listen to.

OK, in my opinion, Obama is far more articulate than Bush was, even when they keep saying the same things. I don't really care for either of them, at least not their politics. If you truly hate one more than the other, then the least hated might seem more articulate, (in you opinion, that is).

But, as I've said, I could be wrong. Bush's good old boy way of talking might have been an affectation. He didn't sound much like a Harvard grad to me.
(just my opinion, of course)

For a former teacher, you certainly don't seem to know the difference between past, present, and future tense... That or you just didn't want to answer my question.

Look again: The best predictor of the future is what has happened in the past.

Trump has been getting all the press, he is the most outlandish candidate, and he makes Republicans look bad.

More so than Palin or Bachmann? If the non outlandish candidates get all of the attention, Romney would be the only one we'd hear about.

Now we can look back at the 2008 election where you think the "liberal" MSM didn't help Obama. During the primary, there was a Democrat who wanted to impeach Bush and Cheney and bring them up on war crimes charges, he was the most outlandish candidate for the Dems but he didn't get the kind of press coverage that Trump is getting... That would have hurt Democrats. Instead, the media fawned over Obama, never looking too deeply into his past or his record, never asking the kinds of questions Palin was asked, never scrutinized the way Palin was scrutinized.

I didn't say that the main stream media didn't help out. I said that the non mainstream media (rant radio. Beck, etc.) helped out Obama by doing just what you're describing: focusing on the outlandish. I think it was inadvertent, but maybe not. The fact is, the nonsense being spewed helped Obama more than it hurt him.

So why is it that the media focuses it's attention on the most outlandish Republicans on one side and the most "clean, articulate" Democrats on the other?

See above. Would it be fair for Romney to get all of the attention?

Werbung:
the fact he was head of the Harvard law review...is what I take as smart...I don't think teleprompter use has any difference what so ever.

Only YOU would take that as smart in obozo's case. :D As just about everyone but you knows by now, the law review head appointment in obozo's case was a sort of "Miss Congeniality" prize - obozo was agreed upon as a sort of neutral dunce by the two major opposing intellectual camps on the review. That obozo was at harvard at all can be ascribed to "affirmative action". His lack of intellect can be judged from the fact that he never published a single academic paper - not one - probably a first for the head of the Review.

Back