Obama would kill live babies!

I meant to say Barack and that was a typo. And I should have said that the ol stab in the head trick should be the preferred mehtod for white babies only. The boys in the pointy hats and bedsheets in Memphis say that a three pointer into bin 13 is the preferred method for the others. I haven't heard Balack disagree with that idea yet.

So as Hannity would say, Here's my question: Is Barack Hussein Obama uppity?

there is a saying that homophobes are usually closet homosexuals.

I think that crazed nuts who spend endless hours talking about pointy hats and bed sheets might have more of an issue with race than a normal person.

Actually abortion clinics in inner cities was started by Margret Sanger Sangher (spelling) she hated blacks and wanted to do what ever she could to keep down the black population. The strange thing is that blacks in droves support abortion clinics in inner cities, when all it does is keep the black population down.

I love life and it doesnt matter what color. I love babies and it doesnt matter what color.

I watched south park last night, they kept dissin on Canada, I never liked that show so much as I did last night. I am developing a real anti canadian streak, thanks to you I am an anti Canadian conservative :)

Werbung:

I think that crazed nuts who spend endless hours talking about pointy hats and bed sheets might have more of an issue with race than a normal person.

Actually abortion clinics in inner cities was started by Margret Sanger Sangher (spelling) she hated blacks and wanted to do what ever she could to keep down the black population. The strange thing is that blacks in droves support abortion clinics in inner cities, when all it does is keep the black population down.

I love life and it doesnt matter what color. I love babies and it doesnt matter what color.

I watched south park last night, they kept dissin on Canada, I never liked that show so much as I did last night. I am developing a real anti canadian streak, thanks to you I am an anti Canadian conservative :)

I heard a guy interviewed on the radio recently with an amusing (If you can call it that) story. His research methods were not the best but basically he called abortion clinics and told the operators (I will grant you they were young volunteers) that he wanted to make a donation provided that the money would only go toward the abortion of black babies. I heard the recording and the operators were overjoyed to be receiving a donation and had zero qualms about earmarking it for the abortion of black babies only.

Ah, I just looked it up. Link below. But my facts were wrong, it was Planed Parenthood (the one founded by sanger) and not just an abortion clinic.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2008/02/planned_parenth.html

More info on PP here:

"While Planned Parenthood adamantly insists otherwise, it is clear that Sanger (1879-1966) was a eugenicist. She believed that birth control served a great eugenic purpose by stopping those she described as the genetically "unfit" from reproducing.

In her 1920 book, Woman and the New Race, Sanger explicitly called her work "nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or those who will become defectives." As she wrote in The Birth Control Review, "the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the overfertility of the mentally and physically defective."

Sanger did not rule out coercion if the "wrong" people had children. She wrote, "Possibly drastic and Spartan methods may be forced upon society if it continues complacently to encourage the chance and chaotic breeding that has resulted from our stupidly cruel sentimentalism." "Choice," indeed."

http://www.nrlc.org/news/2004/NRL07/margaret_sanger_and_planned_pare.htm

I personally find the idea of offering abortions with the motive of helping desperate women at least understandable if not misguided. There is at least some compassion here even if it is one-sided and unbalanced.

But what kind of person would want to make abortions available to women for any other reason?

When Sanger offered abortions as a way to weed out the unfit she demonstrated herself to be a monster.

What say you about a person who would like to "abortions" available, not to pregnant women, but to women who have just given birth? Can you still call that an abortion? What else would you call it?

I personally find the idea of offering abortions with the motive of helping desperate women at least understandable if not misguided. There is at least some compassion here even if it is one-sided and unbalanced.

But what kind of person would want to make abortions available to women for any other reason?

When Sanger offered abortions as a way to weed out the unfit she demonstrated herself to be a monster.

What say you about a person who would like to "abortions" available, not to pregnant women, but to women who have just given birth? Can you still call that an abortion? What else would you call it?

Dr. Who

I mentioned in passing about the Planned Parenthood scandal of men calling asking if they can pay just to abort black babies and the operators were saying yes you can.

I was beaten up in posts pretty good so be careful because some are rabid when you expose liberal groups for what they really are. Planned Parenthood has always been seedy, it’s never been about choice or what is best, and in fact they won’t tell you the dangers of an abortion. Two girls in the Portland area died because of the school and Planned Parenthood granted that was probably ten years ago.

But their practices are the same, when girls come in saying they got pregnant by their 22 year old boyfriend the planned parent hood says you need to walk out the door and come back because I cant help you without turning in your boyfriend if you tell me that he is over age, so leave come back and don’t tell me that part. They cover for pedophiles, lie to parents and never tell the girls they are sending off for abortions that there are risks and dangers and what they are. They are one sick group, but even them, even that sick sick group said that Obama did not need to go so far as to deny children medical care if they survive an abortion.

I meant to say Barack and that was a typo. And I should have said that the ol stab in the head trick should be the preferred mehtod for white babies only. The boys in the pointy hats and bedsheets in Memphis say that a three pointer into bin 13 is the preferred method for the others. I haven't heard Balack disagree with that idea yet.

So as Hannity would say, Here's my question: Is Barack Hussein Obama uppity?

What is wrong with you? Stabbing a live baby in the head after it is born is a joke to you?

It's rather humorous to read some of the posts in this thread, for in their zeal to oppose women's reproductive rights, we have posters who have been using the plight of black women and fetuses as examples of the inequities of an organization like Planned Parenthood.

This coming from posters, who in other threads, have made it quite clear they wouldn't at all feel uncomfortable in a white sheet. Exactly when did the right wing start caring about the black population anyhow?

What is wrong with you? Stabbing a live baby in the head after it is born is a joke to you?

Just to be technical. The babies that are partly born get the scissors in the back of the head and the suction pump. The born ones get set on a shelf until they die slowly of dehydration or whatever.

I didn't realize I had gained that much power over you.

No, the joke was when they score a three-pointer by hitting bin 13 with the ones that are still alive and kicking a little bit.

What's wrong with your sense of humour?

No, the joke was when they score a three-pointer by hitting bin 13 with the ones that are still alive and kicking a little bit.

What's wrong with your sense of humour?

I guess jamming a knife into a baby's skull just never had much humor in it for me.

It's rather humorous to read some of the posts in this thread, for in their zeal to oppose women's reproductive rights, we have posters who have been using the plight of black women and fetuses as examples of the inequities of an organization like Planned Parenthood.

This coming from posters, who in other threads, have made it quite clear they wouldn't at all feel uncomfortable in a white sheet. Exactly when did the right wing start caring about the black population anyhow?

Murder is never a 'right'. I will oppose it from now, till my last day on Earth.

Murder is never a 'right'. I will oppose it from now, till my last day on Earth.

Me too Andy, and that includes capital punishment. 40' threepointers with fetuses, welllllllll, they're jsut unwanted fetuses! But I think that the doctors can't be callous about it. They need to know that they are going to be able to drain the shot right in, not hit the rim and make a big splatter mess on the wall.

And that's how I'm going to think as long as my last molecules ramain on this earth. And that's a lot longer than your last day!

Werbung:
Back