Obama yard signs burned in Missouri

Werbung:
I had a McCain sticker ripped off my car. Must be those racist lefties. :rolleyes:

two guys BOMBED a home trying to hit the mccain sign in Portland Oregon

they BOMBED it

I didnt see you posting that this is wrong on that thread popeye, do you really think its ok to bomb a front yard because you dont like the sign (as long as its a mccain sign)

but its all hateful if someone burns an obama sign

*shakes head*

I've had my vehicle KEYED, and one of my tires slashed.

How do you know it was related to the election?

I know when they spit on my anti kerry edwards sticker it was about the election

so far this year no bumber stickers, I did order some really cute palin ones with lip stick and they are pink, they should be here soon and then Ill get the spit

two guys BOMBED a home trying to hit the mccain sign in Portland Oregon

they BOMBED it

I didnt see you posting that this is wrong on that thread popeye, do you really think its ok to bomb a front yard because you dont like the sign (as long as its a mccain sign)

but its all hateful if someone burns an obama sign

*shakes head*

I agree, vandalism is vandalism no matter which side it comes from.

You seem fond of using the "N" word..What did the bumper sticker say?

It says "Veterans for McCain", you RACIST P.O.S.!!!

Oh, and I use the word where it applies, just like I do all of the other words in the dictionary, but then again, I'm not a liberal, so I don't get to make up my own meanings whenever I want to.

I've been yelled at and had my job threatened. The hate from the left is far worse. I'd gladly take them burning a yard sign over accusing me of being a Nazi and threaten to demand my employer fire me.

I've been yelled at and had my job threatened. The hate from the left is far worse. I'd gladly take them burning a yard sign over accusing me of being a Nazi and threaten to demand my employer fire me.

Oh man that sucks Andy, I hope that does not happen. I work for the school district and as you probably know those unions will protect you against just about anything so I can say what I want.

I hope your job stays safe.

Werbung:
Oh man that sucks Andy, I hope that does not happen. I work for the school district and as you probably know those unions will protect you against just about anything so I can say what I want.

I hope your job stays safe.

Heh! I'm not so easily held down. I openly protested a muslim at Columbus State Community College, who was attacking Christianity, with pictures of young girls killed for not waring their head gear.

I will be ok. :)

Back