One out of 47 million

And yet, after all the debates.. The current Senate legislation Harry Reid is pusing will still leave 24million un-insured.
So why turn the system upside down and screw eveything up if it does ot solve the problem of the un-insured.

Could it be that the purpose of the legislation is not to offer health care (to those that already have it)? To lower costs (on a system that already gives good value)? To stop rising costs (that are not rising faster than many other aspects of the economy)? etc.

Didn't President Obama just today call the health care bill a social program? Isn't the real purpose of the bill redistribution of wealth while increasing the number of customers that insurance companies have?

Werbung:
About 20 months now and no one has posted an example of a person who does not have access to health care. (and by health care I do not mean only vaccinations and ER visits but some sort of treatment for just about any condition a person might need treatment for)

About 20 months now and no one has posted an example of a person who does not have access to health care. (and by health care I do not mean only vaccinations and ER visits but some sort of treatment for just about any condition a person might need treatment for)

That's because there are hundreds of public hospitals available for transients and the poor and the homeless.

Just another case of the leftists using emotional clap-trap and pathetic, dusty old talking points to try to bolster their silly beliefs in socialized medicine.

Werbung:
About 24 months now and no one has posted an example of a person who does not have access to health care. (and by health care I do not mean only vaccinations and ER visits but some sort of adequate treatment for just about any condition a person might need treatment for)

And yet just today I saw someone denying that there are no people without health care. Where are these people?

Back