Sarah; Queen Of The "Needy"-Women

It doesn't really matter, to me.

All organized-religion is a scam....relying on the average-person's fear-of-death. :rolleyes:

I dont have a problem with any religion that doesnt hurt others but I do with the ones who do hurt others.

Jim Jones hurt others
this Canadian French guy in Canada who had a cult (cant remember his name now) hurt others
radical islam hurts others
the group you posted about though I dont think they actually kill like the groups I listed before are still dangerous as is obamas church.

I dont give passes because one group or another is in my poltical group, if they are hate filled they are bad

Werbung:
NO Obamanation;82615]I saw the service in full he meant what he said. I also would rather he said God Damn the injustice, I would have agreed with that.

Then you already know what he was saying God damn America about? He was talking about the injustices in American. Let's not forget this Rev. was a former Marine himself.

Terrible choice of words... has nothing at all to do with our President. Falwell, Robertson, Parsley, Hagee and those evangelists on the Right have said equally and even more bazaar things. Doesn't mean we can tag Republican politicians for that.

Obama defended him until the day he turned on obama then he stopped defending him.

That's all silly BS... but when it comes to our President that's all you push. I respect the fact President Obama doesn't just immediately throw his friends under the bus. He tried to give a person he'd known for years time to explain his redoric and when he didn't and in fact keep strirring the pot our new President condemned his statements and distanced himself from him.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW... WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!
:)

Then you already know what he was saying God damn America about? He was talking about the injustices in American. Let's not forget this Rev. was a former Marine himself.

Terrible choice of words... has nothing at all to do with our President. Falwell, Robertson, Parsley, Hagee and those evangelists on the Right have said equally and even more bazaar things. Doesn't mean we can tag Republican politicians for that.

That's all silly BS... but when it comes to our President that's all you push. I respect the fact President Obama doesn't just immediately throw his friends under the bus. He tried to give a person he'd known for years time to explain his redoric and when he didn't and in fact keep strirring the pot our new President condemned his statements and distanced himself from him.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW... WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!
:)

not true,

he defended all of Rev Wrights words, when the rev repeated the same words but added that obama was a politician and did what politiicans do and he was a preacher and did what preachers do, that is when obama denounced him and resigned from his church.

it went against what obama had preached that he was not a typical poltician.

anyways, i think its adorable and cute how excited you are.... :)

for all of our sakes I hope you are right :)

Werbung:
PLEASE go away.......

"After all, if Palin wants to be a serious presidential contender, she will need broader support than just the rank-and-file conservatives who respond so energetically to media-bashing.

"She needs a little time in the desert. She needs to retire," said Alex Castellanos, a Republican strategist and CNN contributor. "She needs to demonstrate growth as a politician, as a political leader. You can't do that if you keep staying in front of us day after day after day as the same person."

I cant wait to vote for her to run in 2012

Back