The Biden interview that can change the course of this elections!!

Anybody taking any bets on when FoxNews is going to be told that they don't get any interviews with Comrades Obamaski and Bidenski?

Werbung:
Re: Fox vs obama campaing

It looks like nobody in the Obama campaing can deal with the real press. I guess they got spoiled by not being challenged by the media....

Check out Megyn Kelly from fox news Biatch slapping Bill Burton (Obama's camp press secretary...)

Here's the entire video in HD from fox:

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=3165234&referralPlaylistId=playlist

This guy said it again

95 percent of all Americans will get a tax cut under Obama.

you cant give a tax cut to someone who simply is not paying taxes and at least 40 percent of Americans do NOT pay federal taxes. how can he keep saying this with a straight face, how can any of them.

This guy said it again

95 percent of all Americans will get a tax cut under Obama.

you cant give a tax cut to someone who simply is not paying taxes and at least 40 percent of Americans do NOT pay federal taxes. how can he keep saying this with a straight face, how can any of them.

Well you can actually do it. Bush did it in his tax cuts. The real question is how do you pay for it.

how do you give someone a tax cut who doesnt work and thus is not taxed

You pay them more in rebates than they pay in in taxes. Basically they get a rebate of $1000 for example when they only paid in like $100. It makes their total tax contribution an overall negative (this happened with the Bush tax cuts).

So while everyone wants to rail against how Bush only helped the rich with his tax cuts, they ignore that the total overall percent paid by the "rich" increased under the Bush plan.

You pay them more in rebates than they pay in in taxes. Basically they get a rebate of $1000 for example when they only paid in like $100. It makes their total tax contribution an overall negative (this happened with the Bush tax cuts).

So while everyone wants to rail against how Bush only helped the rich with his tax cuts, they ignore that the total percent paid by the "rich" increased under the Bush plan.

Here's a better idea, instead of sending everyone rebates, via D.C., why don't they just reduce taxes so that you're not taking it from people in the first place! If you don't take it, you don't have to give it back, and then try to convince them that you've done them a 'favor'.

So while everyone wants to rail against how Bush only helped the rich with his tax cuts, they ignore that the total overall percent paid by the "rich" increased under the Bush plan.

ok i understand that part but but but

obama says he will give a tax cut to 95 percent of the American people

if 40 percent of the american people dont work then they are not paying taxes and not filing with the irs, does he plan to just send them a check in the mail for being american?

Here's a better idea, instead of sending everyone rebates, via D.C., why don't they just reduce taxes so that you're not taking it from people in the first place! If you don't take it, you don't have to give it back, and then try to convince them that you've done them a 'favor'.

Well I agree, but it is possible to give 95% of people a tax cut when many of them do not even pay taxes.

and for those green freaks, think of it

no paper checks thus saving trees
no gas eating planes flying those checks to states
no mail men eating gas taking each check from door to door

no polution and all he has to do is agree to stop taking our money.

but he wont
and why

cuz he has no plan or desire to cut your taxes its a lie to get elected.

ok i understand that part but but but

obama says he will give a tax cut to 95 percent of the American people

if 40 percent of the american people dont work then they are not paying taxes and not filing with the irs, does he plan to just send them a check in the mail for being american?

Well the unemployment rate is surely not 40%, so to say they "do not work" is somewhat off base. They just do not make enough money that they would actually not get everything that was withheld in a rebate. Obama is simply saying that rebate should be bigger.

Bush did it as well (largely ignored by the anti-bush crowd), the problem I see with Obama doing it, is he adds an additional tax on the "rich" and offers no ability to pay for the additional rebates. One would think that with all of his spending proposals, this can present a big problem.

Well I agree, but it is possible to give 95% of people a tax cut when many of them do not even pay taxes.

Sure, but only if you cut State and local taxes, property taxes, pet taxes, cigarette taxes, gas taxes, liquor taxes, and any other taxes, but since those are outside the perview of the Federal government, then you can't give a "tax cut" to those who don't pay taxes in the first place. You can't get something 'back' that you didn't give up in the first place.

Sure, but only if you cut State and local taxes, property taxes, pet taxes, cigarette taxes, gas taxes, liquor taxes, and any other taxes, but since those are outside the perview of the Federal government, then you can't give a "tax cut" to those who don't pay taxes in the first place. You can't get something 'back' that you didn't give up in the first place.

Well you can, if you take it from someone else. :p

I am not disagreeing with you, but it was part of the Bush tax plan as well. I do not think however than you can follow what I consider to be anti-growth policies and enact this kind of rebate. Bush at least followed a pro-growth policy when he did it.

Well the unemployment rate is surely not 40%, so to say they "do not work" is somewhat off base. They just do not make enough money that they would actually not get everything that was withheld in a rebate. Obama is simply saying that rebate should be bigger.

Bush did it as well (largely ignored by the anti-bush crowd), the problem I see with Obama doing it, is he adds an additional tax on the "rich" and offers no ability to pay for the additional rebates. One would think that with all of his spending proposals, this can present a big problem.

no the unemployment rate is not 40 percent, isnt it like 6 percent or something

but there are people who dont work because they dont want to work, raising kids or bummin around or what ever

now if he is saying that every working and tax PAYING american gets a break i guess I would understand that better.

but if he is going to give me more than I am getting its wrong. I get back every single dime I pay in federal taxes plus i get more and that is not fair to those who pay and dont get back.

I would still not like it but i could accept if if the very very wealthy paid more taxes to go to defense or to roads but its wrong to take from them and give to another person

no the unemployment rate is not 40 percent, isnt it like 6 percent or something

but there are people who dont work because they dont want to work, raising kids or bummin around or what ever

Well I think we can agree then that the 40% claim of people not paying any taxes is a bit off base. They will pay in, they will just get it all back in rebates or more. So yes they in the end pay no taxes, but taxes are still withheld.

now if he is saying that every working and tax PAYING american gets a break i guess I would understand that better.

I believe that is what he is saying.

but if he is going to give me more than I am getting its wrong. I get back every single dime I pay in federal taxes plus i get more and that is not fair to those who pay and dont get back.

I agree. I think it is somewhat bogus myself, especially in the realm of how do you pay for it, since I consider it to be a mostly anti-growth policy.

Werbung:
Of course, again, another time the Obama Camp can't take the heat.
You know what they say,

If you can't take the heat... get the hell out of the kitchen !

Back