Trannny cries bud light didn't support me

Werbung:
27 billion loss and you look at it as a success lol.whst a meat head
Outlook: Anheuser-Busch guided 2023 earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization (EBITDA) growth between 4% to 8%, which is in-line with its medium-term outlook. The company sees revenue growth ahead of EBITDA "from a healthy combination of volume and price."

Earnings for 2023 going up lol

Outlook: Anheuser-Busch guided 2023 earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization (EBITDA) growth between 4% to 8%, which is in-line with its medium-term outlook. The company sees revenue growth ahead of EBITDA "from a healthy combination of volume and price."

Earnings for 2023 going up lol
Bush is not bud light you meat head 27 billion in stock loss and sales

You said 27 billion.
It's not their money and it was not cashed in.
You know SFA because you thought the govt got interest off the banks.
Hardly one to take financial advice from.
Boris stop trying to change the fact they have lost billions , If you want to keep buying queer beer go for it .

Boris stop trying to change the fact they have lost billions , If you want to keep buying queer beer go for it .
I'm not changing anything. Unless those stocks are sold they have lost nothing but paper value.

When they rise as they will no doubt you'll be back to congratulate them for being good managers.

What you really mean is you hate gays etc and use the queer beer thing to emphasise your hate.
You're only a hairy mouthed grog ridden old loser anyway. It's not as if the world hangs in your every breath.

I'm not changing anything. Unless those stocks are sold they have lost nothing but paper value.

When they rise as they will no doubt you'll be back to congratulate them for being good managers.

What you really mean is you hate gays etc and use the queer beer thing to emphasise your hate.
You're only a hairy mouthed grog ridden old loser anyway. It's not as if the world hangs in your every breath.
Yes they have lost value and dividends to the stock holder and their sales are down almost 25 percent.you can do the Biden dance all you want but they have lost a ton of money

Werbung:
Back