Trannny cries bud light didn't support me

Boris claims to be a business owner and said hes rich .
From what he has said, I would not be surprised if his business was selling penciels wearing dark glasses carrying a white cane .lol

Werbung:
Yep and they were fired and it looks like more are going,

600 in a bottling plant due to the drop in sales of queer beer lost jobs how many beers you think those 600 bottle a day ? In one swift extremely fast strike buds brass acted like they were as stupid as the great Ricky Retardo and cost them sales for not months but possibly years or even decades . The loss in revenue is huge but the loss in stock value and brand name value is massive ,Probably shorter term 3 to 5 years . But sale loss could be a decade or more catching back up.
The only dumber things I could think of that would fall into the same level of stupidity would be trying to sell dolls that look like Hitler in a Israel Synagogue on days they remembered lost family and friends in the Hitler death camps .
Right now you can get a case of bud with rebate for less then a case of water.
Both the non jay and gay community's are boycotting them now.
Its has nothing to do with politics but stupidity. If I ws in marketing at bud and they asked me about it I would just ask how many billions over the next decade do you want to loose.I would dare guess regardless of politics if you asked most people the same question and they were honest and were asked about the possible effect of such a promotion would say bad bad bad , these had to be some woke wonder kids deserving their own comic books,
Social issue like this take time to gain acceptance and gender identification and more important trust .
Push to fast people tend to push back .

I always drank Miler draft but the stooped making it I perter Coronas if I have a lime and salt .
I do not drink a lot of beer sometime none for a month then I will but a case and we both drink it. I drank Bud light and bud and at least 3 dozen or more other beers and settled with corona , Heineken is a strong second .
I even tried mead which is more of a wine but is often called beer also. SO there no loss of sales from me i am not boycotting I do not drink it to start with.

600 in a bottling plant due to the drop in sales of queer beer lost jobs how many beers you think those 600 bottle a day ? In one swift extremely fast strike buds brass acted like they were as stupid as the great Ricky Retardo and cost them sales for not months but possibly years or even decades . The loss in revenue is huge but the loss in stock value and brand name value is massive ,Probably shorter term 3 to 5 years . But sale loss could be a decade or more catching back up.
The only dumber things I could think of that would fall into the same level of stupidity would be trying to sell dolls that look like Hitler in a Israel Synagogue on days they remembered lost family and friends in the Hitler death camps .
Its has nothing to do with politics but stupidity. If I ws in marketing at bud and they asked me about it I would just ask how many billions over the next decade do you want to loose.I would dare guess regardless of politics if you asked most people the same question and they were honest and were asked about the possible effect of such a promotion would say bad bad bad , these had to be some woke wonder kids deserving their own comic books,
Social issue like this take time to gain acceptance and gender identification and more important trust .

I always drank Miler draft but the stooped making it I perter Coronas if I have a lime and salt .
I do not drink a lot of beer sometime none for a month then I will but a case and we both drink it. I drank Bud light and bud and at least 3 dozen or more other beers and settled with corona , Heineken is a strong second .
I even tried mead which is more of a wine but is often called beer also. SO there no loss of sales from me i am not boycotting I do not drink it to start with.
All because of those democrats poofters. Someone should tell the govt.

Doesn't worry them in Australia. Poofters everywhere and drinking rivers if beer.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12265187/Big-Red-Bash-Birdsville-Drag-queen-race-weddings-worlds-remote-music-festival.html

Werbung:
Back