Where does Obama stand now with the issues?

XCALIDEM

It seems like during the primaries Obama was way on the left, then during the summer he was moving towards the middle and flip flopping on every issue. Including agreeing to drill :confused:

But lately, his campaing has concentrated in attacking Governor Palin and McCain.

Where does Barack Hussein Obama stand now?

Werbung:
It seems like during the primaries Obama was way on the left, then during the summer he was moving towards the middle and flip flopping on every issue. Including agreeing to drill :confused:

But lately, his campaing has concentrated in attacking Governor Palin and McCain.

I think most of them pander to the base in primaries then go center for the general.

He is just doing what all typical politicians do. The odd thing about is, he said he wasn’t a typical politician, he said he wanted to turn the page on that sort of stuff. He said he was above it all

I guess no one can tell me where their candidate stands now.... That's what I thought...

Obama has only once stance: A poser who will do anything to be the first black president.

Any pose he adopts for the time being is completely irrelevent. Those who've read his book Dreams from my Father, and seen his voting record, know that an Obama administration would be the most leftwing since FDR, and maybe of all time.

welcome to politics where you been? and realy Hussein? What you think he is a secret muslim or something? or just trying to plant that seed in someones head? Cheap and lame .

Yeah, you should be careful.

What the US really needs is another 8 years of republican government.

I know the economy is in the toilet and your international standing is a joke and your leader is openly ridiculed as a buffoon but none of this is the republicans fault.

Nothing is.

welcome to politics where you been? and realy Hussein? What you think he is a secret muslim or something? or just trying to plant that seed in someones head? Cheap and lame .

She did not get the memo, the list a mile long of actual things about your messiah we are not suposta mention. His real middle name is one of them.

I do remember not to use his middle name, even though It is his real name, because left wing wackos freak out and get uspet when anyone actually uses his middle name

good thing John Sidney McCain doesnt get all bent out of shape

he has a silly middle name too but isnt afraid for the world to know it

These are crucial issues.

Obviously the republicans destruction of the economy and foreign policy is irrelevant.

Decide the next election on middle names.

That is if there is a real election.

Last time the republicans lost they changed the rules until they 'won'.

Werbung:

LOL! I forgot that it is illegal to use his middle name... The same way is wrong to associate him with Rev. Wright, Bill Ayres and Rezco...

How sinic Obama followers are....:mad:

However, they still don't know where their candidate stands on the issues...

Back