Wish Mccain would drop palin and switch to Liberman

Werbung:
what...though I get told Liberman would have been a much better choice...

Many conservatives hate Lieberman. I doubt many of them will feel thrilled by the idea of voting for the guy who was on the Democratic ticket a few years back.

Palin was picked to lock up the base, something McCain could not even adequately do.

true...well I wanted to Vote Mccain but I want to she that she cares for our environment and wildlife...

why do they hate liberman???

true...well I wanted to Vote Mccain but I want to she that she cares for our environment and wildlife...

1) He is pro-abortion.
2) Wants to reform mortgage rules to prevent foreclosure and bankruptcy.
3) Drivers license for immigrants.
4) Expansion of "Hate Crimes".
5) Maintains an "anti-business" voting record.
6) Against school prayer.
7) Promote condom distribution at schools.
8) Huge taxes on oil companies.
9) His overall "gun" stance for the most part.
10) Was the Democratic Vice-Presidential nominee.

The list goes on and on, but I will stop here. While certainly he is better than others, most conservatives would feel that an actual Republican conservative could be found for the VP role.

palin has killed wolves, bears...in Alaska what about the USA's Animals???

That whole thing about wolves has been debunk... What people in the lower 48 don't understand is that people's lives in Alaska depend on hunting and fishing. They don't hunt because it's a sport, or because they're mean,but they do it to survive.
Remember that The skimos are the original natives in Alaska. They've been hunting there for centuries.

However, there is a law in Alaska that allows for the killing of wolves at certain times of the year, but only a specified number can be killed. They do this in order to keep their population at a certain level. Remember that wolves also compete for the same meat as the natives do.
For us outhere may sound cruel. For them, it's a just a way to survive.

The Obama haters of course will make this story look like she's just an evil person with a gun waiting to shoot any animal that comes in her way....

palin has killed wolves, bears...in Alaska what about the USA's Animals???

True, she has blood on her hands but what Republican doesn't? Anyway, we love Palin, polling has shown she has increased support for Obama, not to mention donations. While at the same time putting questions in voter's minds about McCain's judgment..... thanks Sarah!

True, she has blood on her hands but what Republican doesn't? Anyway, we love Palin, polling has shown she has increased support for Obama, not to mention donations. While at the same time putting questions in voter's minds about McCain's judgment..... thanks Sarah!

You ever eaten meat popeye? It came from somewhere.

Joementum is an average, ordinary, garden-variety Opportunist....and, McCain's already got those qualities, covered.

Werbung:
Back