10.2% is > 17% unemployment in Obama Math

Werbung:
Who's plan?

Actually Congress raised the minimum wage which has contributed to job losses
but probably higher wages in certain sectors.
The plan of the ruling class, which isn't really CONgress or the president. I've told you before, they're virtually all puppets. Due to the increasing costs of producing and distributing energy, you're going to get less real money, less real income. As the dollar's value drops, prices for the cheap foreign goods will go up in terms of what you can really afford. Of course, we've got a deflation/inflation thing going on currently so it's a bit tough to see what's going on under the surface but it'll come clearer later. For instance, stock prices for the DOW keep rising in accordance with the dollar's drop. If you chart the DOW in ounces of gold, it's been going down.

Many of the ongoing forces today resemble the slide that started a couple of years ago, only they look larger and more ominous. Insiders of large corporations are selling for all they're worth; consumer credit is being contracted at a phenomenal rate; dollar carry trades overseas are rampant; the main stream media is so flush with total bullsh*t in the news that it rates as out-and-out fraud... it just goes on and on and on. Somebody is just going to HAVE to start a war big enough to kill an awful lot of soldiers the world over, that's for sure. At least historically that's the way it's always been done.

2064642710073664377S425x425Q85.jpg

Who's plan?

Actually Congress raised the minimum wage which has contributed to job losses
but probably higher wages in certain sectors.

Nobody mentions it in the Liberal news, but jobs started disappearing after the minimum
wage was raised the last time.

But to get back on track, Obama has killed jobs just out of fear I believe.
Fear of the future implementation of his policies.

You have this finite ability to ignore the dates that the unemployment started raising and the dates that the jobs started going over seas, and the date that this economy fiasco really started and now I'm quite sure that your 'SELECTIVE MEMORY' wouldn't afford you the facts about the REAGAN YEARS and his attempts to stem the economy slide and his unemployment extensions that he requested during his term in office! ;)

The plan of the ruling class, which isn't really CONgress or the president. I've told you before, they're virtually all puppets. Due to the increasing costs of producing and distributing energy, you're going to get less real money, less real income. As the dollar's value drops, prices for the cheap foreign goods will go up in terms of what you can really afford. Of course, we've got a deflation/inflation thing going on currently so it's a bit tough to see what's going on under the surface but it'll come clearer later. For instance, stock prices for the DOW keep rising in accordance with the dollar's drop. If you chart the DOW in ounces of gold, it's been going down.

Many of the ongoing forces today resemble the slide that started a couple of years ago, only they look larger and more ominous. Insiders of large corporations are selling for all they're worth; consumer credit is being contracted at a phenomenal rate; dollar carry trades overseas are rampant; the main stream media is so flush with total bullsh*t in the news that it rates as out-and-out fraud... it just goes on and on and on. Somebody is just going to HAVE to start a war big enough to kill an awful lot of soldiers the world over, that's for sure. At least historically that's the way it's always been done.

2064642710073664377S425x425Q85.jpg

I think you should start a thread to show us that congress and the gov is not really in charge. For now I classify that as a conspiracy theory.

Circumstances lead and the most well-positioned individuals capitalize on that. If CONgress and the gov were really in charge, they wouldn't be influenced by lobbyists, would they? Just because something is a "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean it's wrong--the Twin Towers didn't fall because of an accident.

Somebody once said, (and I paraphrase) "The job of government is to pretend to fail." If you think back through history, that very thing has been evident for hundreds of years. How in the world can you keep explaining things like Enron without this ultimate underlying truth?

Circumstances lead and the most well-positioned individuals capitalize on that. If CONgress and the gov were really in charge, they wouldn't be influenced by lobbyists, would they? Just because something is a "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean it's wrong--the Twin Towers didn't fall because of an accident.

Being influenced by a lobbyist is not the same as being a puppet to an organized consortium of puppetmasters. The influence may be too small to rise to the level of control. One would think that if the various businesses that exist in this country were cooperating with each other enough to work to control the government that they would not compete with each other as much. One would also think that if they were in fact controlling congress rather than just influencing congress that they would have to be larger than the government. Right now there is no single business that is larger than the government. And there is no indication that they have banded together to form an alliance that is larger than the government. I think the balance of powe still lies with the gov.

Werbung:
Back