218 years ago today, the Bill of Rights was ratified

Little-Acorn

On December 15, 1791, the first ten amendments (Bill of Rights) officially became part of the U.S. Constitution, after being ratified by 3/4 of the states at that time.

Democrats and other leftists in various parties have been violating, ignoring, and otherwise hacking away at them ever since.

Werbung:
bla bla bla....why don't you just post I hate Liberals? why bother trying to hide in the flag like your making some bold statement..

We like the constitution, they dont....unless its wiretaps, warrentless raids, Torture, wars based on lies....those are all fine right?

don't bother to reply, I am done

We like the constitution

Would you like me to post all the examples of people, right here on this forum, badmouthing the constitution as being antiquated, outdated, irrelevant to today's problems etc? Actually, that would be a seriously long list including such "constitution loving" individuals as Top Gun, PLC1, Popeye and Shaman... just to name a few.

When it comes to such antiquated subjects as government being limited only to its roles specifically spelled out in the Constitution... well that's just nonsense! We are soooo much more evolved than those evil, rich, white slave owning, wig wearing dead guys...

So when it suits your objectives, you have no problem allowing the constitution to be trampled but the moment you disagree with the objective... Well... suddenly its simply unacceptable!

Since you have already stated your intent to avoid further replies, let me further say that if you really do have a problem with people warping the constitution to fit their political agenda, then be consistent and stand up against the people on your side who do so to fit an agenda you agree with.

On December 15, 1791, the first ten amendments (Bill of Rights) officially became part of the U.S. Constitution, after being ratified by 3/4 of the states at that time.

Democrats and other leftists in various parties have been violating, ignoring, and otherwise hacking away at them ever since.

Yes so true. Sadly many Rs have done it too. All three branches of the federal government have ignored the Constitution from time to time for about the last 100 years. This is why we are in such a mess now.

Make us all laugh!:D As if Bush and his Republicant "crush your Civil Liberties crowd" didn't spit on the Constitution and it's Amendments at will.

Sounds like it's time to set some Liberal Amendments into stone to me... because eventually the Republicants will be trying to do that all again.

Werbung:
Make us all laugh!:D As if Bush and his Republicant "crush your Civil Liberties crowd" didn't spit on the Constitution and it's Amendments at will.

Sounds like it's time to set some Liberal Amendments into stone to me... because eventually the Republicants will be trying to do that all again.

When you allow any party to violate the constitution you set the stage for future politicians to violate it even further.

I notice that no one here is claiming that the current admin is not violating the constitution. At least during the last administration things were debatable and it might not have actually been violated so blatantly.

But it has been going on for years and it is time for us to take back our government and our country. I will do my part peacefully but I fear many will not.

Back