48 % say Biden is mentally unfit

The Iran deal pretty well proves hes a idiot between that his afghan withdrawal The Iran deal his selling of out emergency oil and letting millions of illegals in he now wears the dunce cap

Werbung:
When 48% say he Is unfit, under the assumption the question was asked specifically on that issue and no other question included, the remaining 52% must have agreed the opposite.
That's the assumption of a moron like you who doesn't know how these things work.

Those of us who know how the real world works know these polls always the option for those who "don't know/have no opinion".

Show me the question with no redactions or deletions.
1691948453208.png
I know you can't do simple math, so let me help you:

46% agree he is mentally fit
48% disagree he is mentally fit
6% DK/no opinion

I don't expect meat heads like you lot to understand anything related to science but seriously, you're making a fool of yourself. Admit you made an honest mistake, take the L and move on.

Furthermore, if science discovers or tests something relentlessly and repeatedly and they cannot find anything different or if over time more evidence surrounding that item appears and it too is tested repeatedly there is no other conclusion that it cannot be false. But I don't expect meat heads like you lot to understand anything related to science. After all, 99% of Americans are very low IQ.
Several precincts recorded more than 100% participation from Biden voters, all but proving you are right about the level of stupidity in those Democrat wards.

That's the assumption of a moron like you who doesn't know how these things work.

Those of us who know how the real world works know these polls always the option for those who "don't know/have no opinion".

View attachment 6527

6% DK/no opinion

I don't expect meat heads like you lot to understand anything related to science but seriously, you're making a fool of yourself. Admit you made an honest mistake, take the L and move on.
he only has so many fingers and toes

View attachment 6527

6% DK/no opinion

Thank you for your advice but I retain my right to have an opinion.

Werbung:
Back