48 % say Biden is mentally unfit

"That means the majority believe is mentally fit." - Borris Norris (direct quote, your words)

The actual poll results said 46% believe he is mentally fit. Newsflash, dipshit: 46% is not a majority.

What is hilarious is how you are too stupid to realize that you would look a lot less foolish if you just admitted you made an honest mistake. Instead, you double down on your own idiocy.
Thus one will hurt.
Now who's the dickhead.

Trump never received a majority in any election he stood in. Majorities mean nothing when it co es to the corrupt college voters.

Werbung:
Something wrong with the 52% that still think he is mentally fit.
Yes not only is he forgetting things
Thus one will hurt.
Now who's the dickhead.

Trump never received a majority in any election he stood in. Majorities mean nothing when it co es to the corrupt college voters.
Boris you just do not get it

Thus one will hurt.
Now who's the dickhead.

Boris is not mentally fit to post on an internet message board.
He just want to desperately win a argument much like Ricky Retardo only with less Retardo.

He just want to desperately win a argument much like Ricky Retardo only with less Retardo.
He desperately is trying to change the subject to make up for the fact that he is too stupid to realize 46% is not a majority.

"46% is not a majority, dipshit" - me
"oh yeah? well TRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" - Boris Norris

He desperately is trying to change the subject to make up for the fact that he is too stupid to realize 46% is not a majority.

"oh yeah? well TRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" - Boris Norris
Yes recently he argued with me that science is .99.999 percent right.
Lol I explained and posted links proving him wrong over and over and he kept insisting he is right.
It's as if he was the child of a pin head and a lug nut .

Yes recently he argued with me that science is .99.999 percent right.
Lol I explained and posted links proving him wrong over and over and he kept insisting he is right.
It's as if he was the child of a pin head and a lug nut .
You can't even get the person right pin head

But you two might need a room lol

When 48% say he Is unfit, under the assumption the question was asked specifically on that issue and no other question included, the remaining 52% must have agreed the opposite.
Show me the question with no redactions or deletions.

Btw it was revealed that the poll showing Trump at 50 plus points over de Santis and others was specifically asked of republicans only.

So let's not believe you source is unbiased similarly.
That aside, Trumps mentally condition, if that is how you compare presidents, is about to get him in jail. Bidens mind has not committed a crime.

When 48% say he Is unfit, under the assumption the question was asked specifically on that issue and no other question included, the remaining 52% must have agreed the opposite.

Btw it was revealed that the poll showing Trump at 50 plus points over de Santis and others was specifically asked of republicans only.

That aside, Trumps mentally condition, if that is how you compare presidents, is about to get him in jail. Bidens mind has not committed a crime.
Furthermore, if science discovers or tests something relentlessly and repeatedly and they cannot find anything different or if over time more evidence surrounding that item appears and it too is tested repeatedly there is no other conclusion that it cannot be false. But I don't expect meat heads like you lot to understand anything related to science. After all, 99% of Americans are very low IQ.

Lol get over it boris

Werbung:
You always think of me
You can't stop thinking about me moron
That's the definition of obsessed moron lol
No I do not always think of you when I think of
You always think of me
You can't stop thinking about me moron
That's the definition of obsessed moron lol
That's not the definition of it you lug nut.
And the only time I think about you is when I am thinking off assholes and ingorance.

Back