48 % say Biden is mentally unfit

Project: 2111084 N Size: 1998 Registered Voters Margin of Error: ± 2%

so 2% is within the margin of error. it could be 48 to 46% in favor of biden.
Like I said, they are statistically equal.

Please bear in mind, however, the point I was responding to was an ignorant individual who said a majority believed Biden was mentally fit for office. Your own numbers help me demonstrate how erroneous that was.

Werbung:

Please bear in mind, however, the point I was responding to was an ignorant individual who said a majority believed Biden was mentally fit for office. Your own numbers help me demonstrate how erroneous that was.

its basically a tie in terms of a poll. Of course, what people think doesn't mean they are right, but it is interesting data on perceptions.

And being the witless log you are, you fell for it. I cannot write comedy like it. Youre as dumb as dogshyt.

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

You make a post which is 100% factually INCORRECT and then pull the old "you fell for it!" maneuver? ROFLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

oh man you are a fucking moron.
Factually incorrect??
I dont think so. Hes brain dead at the best of times. Yet your instructing others. Dont make me vomit.

Factually incorrect??
I dont think so. Hes brain dead at the best of times. Yet your instructing others. Dont make me vomit.
"That means the majority believe is mentally fit." - Borris Norris (direct quote, your words)

The actual poll results said 46% believe he is mentally fit.

Newsflash, dipshit: 46% is not a majority.

"That means the majority believe is mentally fit." - Borris Norris (direct quote, your words)

The actual poll results said 46% believe he is mentally fit.

Newsflash, dipshit: 46% is not a majority.
You don't have the ability to lay a glove on me son. You cannot see I'm taking piss out of you dullards. Its becoming a sporting ritual on here.
Youre old butt buddy chimes in as usual with his incoherent word salads of attempted put downs. Hes learning his humour off me now.

You don't have the ability to lay a glove on me son. You cannot see I'm taking piss out of you dullards. Its becoming a sporting ritual on here.
Youre old butt buddy chimes in as usual with his incoherent word salads of attempted put downs. Hes learning his humour off me now.

The actual poll results said 46% believe he is mentally fit. Newsflash, dipshit: 46% is not a majority.

What is hilarious is how you are too stupid to realize that you would look a lot less foolish if you just admitted you made an honest mistake. Instead, you double down on your own idiocy.

The actual poll results said 46% believe he is mentally fit. Newsflash, dipshit: 46% is not a majority.

What is hilarious is how you are too stupid to realize that you would look a lot less foolish if you just admitted you made an honest mistake. Instead, you double down on your own idiocy.
What would be hilarious is if you could pick sarcasm and humour instead of scoring cheap shots.
I dont care how many people think whatever they want. Couldn't give a rats arse. If its a big deal to you, I'll respect that although it does indicate what rows your boat. I'm concerned that there's a democrat potus and nothing else. I'd accept an unconscious mummy over another idiot like Trump. Have I made myself clear idiot?

Its not my fault you have inherited problems but I'm happy to help you recover.

Werbung:
Back