America's ten greatest accomplishments

Werbung:
saurkraut, chili its all good

True.
A Nathan's dog in a bun with simple mustard--is a great late night snack with only a 30-second microwave divertissement.
A good bun--the kind molded separately--avoid those brands where they are all "hooked" together when baked.

True.
A Nathan's dog in a bun with simple mustard--is a great late night snack with only a 30-second microwave divertissement.
A good bun--the kind molded separately--avoid those brands where they are all "hooked" together when baked.

those were a good idea but years ago when I tried them the execution was a little lacking. I like Martin's Potato rolls these days. I'm a mustard fiend so hell yeah on that. some oinons add a lot too.

those were a good idea but years ago when I tried them the execution was a little lacking. I like Martin's Potato rolls these days. I'm a mustard fiend so hell yeah on that. some oinons add a lot too.

If the hot dog(s) don't "stand up on you" around 12-1-am--you did not install enough onions, mustard and chili. :)
Of course, never attempt Chili Dogs without taking Two Zantac 150's before-hand. Crucial.
The very young and healthy might be an exception.

Potato buns/rolls are ideal! For most sandwich situations.

If the hot dog(s) don't "stand up on you" around 12-1-am--you did not install enough onions, mustard and chili. :)
Of course, never attempt Chili Dogs without taking Two Zantac 150's before-hand. Crucial.
The very young and healthy might be an exception.

Potato buns/rolls are ideal! For most sandwich situations.

luckily I'm a step ahead of the Zantac phase of life. for now.

luckily I'm a step ahead of the Zantac phase of life. for now.

Keep in mind, as the years go by, to look at these changes and accommodations and compromises as--"fascinating"--and learn to reflect upon them as another side to the concept of--"adventure".
New worlds to conquer. ;)
The old iron stomach--alas--does not last forever.

I wish America can accomplish to make the electric solar car just as good and reliable as the gas engine car. The car can run forever as long sun is up and when sun isnt up or at night time it has a 5 hour running time and speeds up to 65MPH. This would make us free from Arab oil and from OPEC.

I wish America can accomplish to make the electric solar car just as good and reliable as the gas engine car. The car can run forever as long sun is up and when sun isnt up or at night time it has a 5 hour running time and speeds up to 65MPH.
This would make us free from Arab oil and from OPEC.

A pipeline and Canada can do that--along with our own drilling.
Why would anyone--not completely insane--Obama--oppose this?
Liberals.

I wish America can accomplish to make the electric solar car just as good and reliable as the gas engine car. The car can run forever as long sun is up and when sun isnt up or at night time it has a 5 hour running time and speeds up to 65MPH. This would make us free from Arab oil and from OPEC.

I'd settle for routine LP gas stations. we have LP powered vehicles at work. awesome. and filling up is as easy as gas.

I'd settle for routine LP gas stations. we have LP powered vehicles at work. awesome. and filling up is as easy as gas.

Canadian cabbies in Vancouver, BC--back in the mid-80's--used CNG/LP vehicles and raved about never needed tuneups or repairs.
CNG is the answer for domestic vehicle fuel. It will crowd out LP--which works fine as well.
Stations are opening in states like Oklahoma and others right now.
Just need Detroit to start modifying for it--easy to do. Where is the green movement?

http://www.cnglocator.net/CNGLocationsbyState/OklahomaCNGStations.html

Werbung:
Back