BREAKING NEWS: Obama Takes Lead in PA

Octoldit

Source: Public Policy Polling

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 21, 2008

INTERVIEWS: DEAN DEBNAM 888-621-6988 / 919-880-4888 (serious media
inquiries only please, other questions can be directed to Tom Jensen)

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE POLL: TOM JENSEN 919-744-6312

Final Pennsylvania Poll Shows Tight Race

Raleigh, N.C. – Public Policy Polling’s final survey in Pennsylvania continues to show
an extremely tight race. Barack Obama has a 49-46 lead over Hillary Clinton in the state.

This is the fourth week in a row PPP has shown the race within three points. Obama had
a three point edge last week, Clinton had the three point advantage two weeks ago, and
Obama was up two three weeks ago.

“With such a close race, the winner of the Pennsylvania primary is going to come down
to turnout,” said Dean Debnam, President of Public Policy Polling. “Obama leads 58-32
in the metro Philadelphia area. If there is huge turnout there he has a chance.”

When people were initially asked who they supported in the poll Obama showed a 47-43
advantage. Undecided respondents were asked if they were leaning toward one of the
candidates and the 49-46 lead comes with those factored in.

Obama’s small lead comes from his standard coalition of men, black and younger voters.
He leads 55-34 with men and 81-12 with African Americans. He has a 50-39 edge with
voters ages 18-29 and 49-41 with those between 30-45.

Read more: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_0421...

Werbung:
hahaha :) April fools day passed. I bet Hillary gets it by 21 to 22 pts but I could be wrong. I will be shocked if its not by at least 10 but I really think more.

He will probably get the nomination but if he does PA will go red in November.

Seriously, though, for the life of me I just don't get how this guy has even gotten past the Iowa primary. His assets are:

1. The lib media has been a cheerleading section for him for four years.

2. He has a glib, platitude-filled speech delivery that will impress the unschooled and naive.

3. He has the support of the rich elite libs, trying to expiate their racial sins, or more likely those of their ancestors - their money will keep them safe from anything bad that happens as a consequence - the rest of us would be in trouble if he gets in.

Negatives:

1. He is markedly unqualified. He has had amazing good luck. He was a statehouse politician from a safe ghetto district in chicago. Then he had a stupendous stroke of fortune when the republican party collapsed in the Illinois senate race - ordinarily, such an unknown would have been clobbered.

2. He is exactly the wrong person for president at this point of history - a leftwing statist lawyer who got where he is probably via "affirmative action".

3. His issues are clearly the concoctions of special interests.

4. The more that comes out about his background, no thanks to the lib media, the scarier it is, and it's probably coming out too late in the game.

My predictions...
Hillary by less than a dozen in PA. Hillary is broke, the road ends for her here. Obama wins the nomination. Due to 8 years of ineptitude by the GOP Executive branch and due to McCain moving away from his centrist base and maverick personality and embracing Bush will cost the McCain the election. Obama is a personality that comes along once in a generation.
The irony of this whole story is that the single most responsible person for the raise of Barak Obama is George W. Bush.

Werbung:
My predictions...
Hillary by less than a dozen in PA. Hillary is broke, the road ends for her here. Obama wins the nomination. Due to 8 years of ineptitude by the GOP Executive branch and due to McCain moving away from his centrist base and maverick personality and embracing Bush will cost the McCain the election. Obama is a personality that comes along once in a generation.
The irony of this whole story is that the single most responsible person for the raise of Barak Obama is George W. Bush.

And just where did all of this money for Obama come from? Little old ladies sending in 2 dollars at a time, I think not. He talks about "owing" people and support from lobbies, he is going to be in debt to everyone N,E,S & W and just what do they expect from him? Oprah? The Kennedy's? That is a real laugh, he is about as much like John or Bobby Kennedy as I am. The young people love large crowds and screaming, just like a rock concert. If they are truly interested in their future, they better do some real checking on this man.
I know people are just totally disgusted with the Bush Administration and rightly so, but don't put someone in a job as important as the Presidency unless he is more than just a "big talker". Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words. God Bless America, we are certainly going to need it in November.

Back