Bush & Romney

. Had Bush been a Dem, they would have loved the guy.

I'm not so sure. They didn't love LBJ, despite his "great society" reforms, even despite the Civil Rights Act (one of the truly great pieces of legislation ever passed). Why didn't they love him? Well:

"LBJ, LBJ, How many kids did you kill today?"

it could have had something to do with the war in Vietnam.

and Bush, as you may recall, had his own war, just on a smaller scale and without the draft. His unloved status may have had more to do with leading us into war than with the R after his name.

Funny you should ask... I was preparing myself to vote for the LP candidate again when I came across Yaron Brook talking about Mitt Romney and it gave me a glimmer of hope, enough so that I'd now be willing to vote for Romney - IF - he chooses a strong fiscal conservative VP:

Where did you say you live? Unless it's a swing state, you'd be just as well voting for Gary Johnson. Your vote doesn't count, anyway, except as a protest vote.
Neither does mine. California is a lost cause.

Werbung:
http://www.mittromney.com/blogs/mit...-presents-plan-turn-around-federal-government

These are on his website

Cap Spending At 20 Percent Of GDP
Return Non-Security Discretionary Spending To Below 2008 Levels
Repeal Obamacare
Privatize Amtrak
Reduce Subsidies For The National Endowments For The Arts And Humanities, The Corporation For Public Broadcasting, And The Legal Services Corporation
Eliminate Title X Family Planning Funding
Reduce Foreign Aid
Reduce Waste And Fraud
Align Federal Employee Compensation With The Private Sector
Repeal The Davis-Bacon Act
Reduce The Federal Workforce By 10 Percent Via Attrition
Capping spending at 20% will ensure that we continue to run a deficit. Cutting it to 18% would result in having a deficit 50% of the time, cutting it to 16% would ensure a nearly 100% chance of running a surplus. 20% is FAIL but Obama is spending 24% and that's an EPIC FAIL.

Reduce some subsidies? Eliminate them, all of them, every last one - same with foreign aid - We're effing Broke! We borrow 40c of every dollar from China then turn around and send them back the money we just borrowed as foreign aid. DC should be filled with angry voters carrying pitchforks and torches demanding an end to such insane policies, instead we're talking about Mitt's taxes. As Earl Pitts used to say, "WAKE UP UHMERICA!"

Where did you say you live?
Ohio, battle ground state... No president has ever won the election without Ohio (at least that's what the talking heads tell us). What's sad is the fact that my vote is so easily canceled out by some drooling progbot or some homeless man that was bussed in by the Unions and given a 6 pack to vote for Zero.

Ohio, battle ground state... No president has ever won the election without Ohio (at least that's what the talking heads tell us). What's sad is the fact that my vote is so easily canceled out by some drooling progbot or some homeless man that was bussed in by the Unions and given a 6 pack to vote for Zero.
The good news: Your vote really counts.
The bad news: You have to be bombarded by political ads claiming that the other guy is evil incarnate. I hope you have a DVR.

The bad news: You have to be bombarded by political ads claiming that the other guy is evil incarnate. I hope you have a DVR.
No TV and I listen to a commercial free classical music station at work, I really hate commercials/advertisements and my quality of life has greatly improved since I got rid of them.

News Alert to anyone who wants to get rich:
Design and market (Chinese builders will make for you) a universal mute control--simple and cheap, one function only--programmable by head to head learning--and sell them in three packs so people can have a mute buttons all over their home to mute any/all commercials you don't want to hear. It is the jabber that offends. If they were handy all over with a big-ass button where you could just slap at it to shut off the sound--it will make someone rich fast.

Give my idea-royalty to starving children wherever you can find any.

TV remotes all have a mute button. I also have tevo where you can fast forward through whatever you don't want to see/hear. Something else that works, I do it when others are sleeping or I just don't want to hear jabber, is I mute the program and turn on the closed caption to read it instead of hear it.

TV remotes all have a mute button. I also have tevo where you can fast forward through whatever you don't want to see/hear. Something else that works, I do it when others are sleeping or I just don't want to hear jabber, is I mute the program and turn on the closed caption to read it instead of hear it.

Closed caption is a great feature.

Werbung:
Back