Chris Plante show caller predicts the act of pedophilic "grooming" would be commonly practiced in America in two years

Yo Daddy!

A caller to the Fri 12/2/22 Chris Plante radio show 2nd hour (first half) named, "Gary" predicted that pedophilic grooming would become an openly acknowledged (if not universally accepted) practice two years from now.

The caller's point of view was that this prediction is an indication of peril our society is in.

Werbung:
A caller to the Fri 12/2/22 Chris Plante radio show 2nd hour (first half) named, "Gary" predicted that pedophilic grooming would become an openly acknowledged (if not universally accepted) practice two years from now.

The caller's point of view was that this prediction is an indication of peril our society is in.

Its already happening in schools and in families already.

That's why I have no desire to be friendly with any democrat. They deserve to rot in hell for eternity.

Its already happening in schools and in families already.

That's why I have no desire to be friendly with any democrat. They deserve to rot in hell for eternity.
I agree, but coexistence is a necessary evil.

The way I intend to proceed is to try to remember that people were conditioned to think this was acceptable. We need to convince them it isn't.

What reasons have worked for you in trying to persuade normal folks to condemn peophiles?

If someone was raised with abnormal values, what can you tell them to convince them that pedophilia is bad?

😵🤔

Not with child molesters. They must be eradicated like vermin.
Easier said than done.

How much of the population do you think are pedophilic?

How do you detect them?

What if they deny your accusation?

What do you consider to be 'necessary exceptions' to the Constitution in order to make everything turn out right in the long term?

Every group seems to be supportive of the Constitution except for this necessary exception in order to neutralize their political opponents.

Not with _______________. They must be eradicated like vermin.

You will enjoy this.

I referred to this call from, "Gary" to the Chris Plante show in the O.P.

The call is unusually lengthy, but it starts almost from the beginning of the podcast recording here.

a caller predicted something?

that truly shows the "peril" we are in!
hahahahha
hahahahha

i heard a "caller" said that reptile aliens were going to arrive and conquer us.
OH NO.

hahahahahha

Werbung:
a caller predicted something?

that truly shows the "peril" we are in!
hahahahha
hahahahha

i heard a "caller" said that reptile aliens were going to arrive and conquer us.
OH NO.

hahahahahha
You are not seeing things clearly.

The caller's prediction might be seen as a possible sympom of a pattern yet to establish itself.

Back