Christie gives tuition deal to illegals

Yes .... that was exactly what I was to understand you were saying. But, between amnesty and the Gov. using the IRS and other agencies to target it's true political opponents, I don't see anything changing at all. Whether the R's go away or not!
Ask any hardcore Dem whether or not they'd support the Dems being unopposed, complete one party rule of the entire country. At first, they'll think, "That would be shangrila!" then reality sets in and they realize they need the Republicans to keep their party alive. Without their unifying seething hatred of Republicans and Conservatives, what's holding their party together? Nothing at all.

Werbung:
Ask any hardcore Dem whether or not they'd support the Dems being unopposed, complete one party rule of the entire country. At first, they'll think, "That would be shangrila!" then reality sets in and they realize they need the Republicans to keep their party alive. Without their unifying seething hatred of Republicans and Conservatives, what's holding their party together? Nothing at all.
I am not so sure that is the case. Marxist-Lennin style government is a one party system. Obama is clearly a Marxist that is setting out to eliminate the opposition all together as Marxist rulers do.

Many countries exist with one party rule. America may not be any different.

I am not so sure that is the case. Marxist-Lennin style government is a one party system. Obama is clearly a Marxist that is setting out to eliminate the opposition all together as Marxist rulers do.

Many countries exist with one party rule. America may not be any different.
Forced collectivism is doomed to fail, whether it's at the hand of one party or two. Americans should stop deluding themselves into believing they have a choice other than more forced collectivism or nothing will change.

So what's the problem with giving tuition to illegals?

Is it, A: One group of individuals is being given a benefit extorted by force at the expense of another group...

or is it B: That non-citizens are getting this benefit instead of Americans?

If your problem with the policy is that this money isn't going to Americans, then you don't see the problem. It's wrong to extort one group for the benefit of another, regardless of which individuals make up either group.

That's the other option, abandoning forced collectivism and returning to a system of individualism where collectivization is voluntary rather than obligatory.

That's the other option, abandoning forced collectivism and returning to a system of individualism where collectivization is voluntary rather than obligatory.
Yes ... in an ideal world. But, in reality those options are few and far between. The R's are in the process of purging Conservatives and TEA Party members from their own party.

The federal government is illegally using the IRS and other government agencies to target any and all of it's true political opposition.

The "other options" you speak of are few and dwindling fast.

Yes ... in an ideal world. But, in reality those options are few and far between. The R's are in the process of purging Conservatives and TEA Party members from their own party.

The federal government is illegally using the IRS and other government agencies to target any and all of it's true political opposition.

The "other options" you speak of are few and dwindling fast.
You sound as though you were holding out hope that the democrat lite party would be a vessel of salvation... It wasn't and will never be. The Republican party has forced collectivism as it's ideological foundation, it cannot be transformed or given a facelift to fix this defect. It must be demolished and rebuild on a foundation of individualism if liberty is ever again going to flourish in America.

We don't need the R's to spread the message of individualism over forced collectivism. Be your own voice for the cause of liberty.

You sound as though you were holding out hope that the democrat lite party would be a vessel of salvation... It wasn't and will never be. The Republican party has forced collectivism as it's ideological foundation, it cannot be transformed or given a facelift to fix this defect. It must be demolished and rebuild on a foundation of individualism if liberty is ever again going to flourish in America.

We don't need the R's to spread the message of individualism over forced collectivism. Be your own voice for the cause of liberty.
I clearly understand this and reserve no hope for the Leftist R's.

But, I question with the illegal/unConstitutional actions of this regime if there will ever be a viable alternative!

Really think there us any chance of getting the vote buying genie back in the bottle ?
Nope... Far too many people want "free" stuff at someone else's expense. That will not end till it can no longer continue.

I'm looking long term, not election to election but generation to generation. I may be seen as a pie-in-the-sky idealist today but with a consistent and rational message of individualism, I do believe the forced collectivists of today will be looked upon the same way as the flat earthers of yesteryear.

Nope... Far too many people want "free" stuff at someone else's expense. That will not end till it can no longer continue.

I'm looking long term, not election to election but generation to generation. I may be seen as a pie-in-the-sky idealist today but with a consistent and rational message of individualism, I do believe the forced collectivists of today will be looked upon the same was as the flat earthers of yesteryear.
I think you're absolute correct and I don't believe you are a pie-in-the-sky idealist at all.

However, forced collectivism is already viewed as "flat earthers" by most right here in America and it is not stopping us from going down that road.

Without the US Constitution and the rule of law there will be no viable alternative. Not for the next generation nor the next.

I think you're absolute correct and I don't believe you are a pie-in-the-sky idealist at all.

However, forced collectivism is already viewed as "flat earthers" by most right here in America and it is not stopping us from going down that road.
I disagree. Most of the people on the Right feel that some level of forced collectivism is necessary, so then it becomes a debate on how much is too much and how much is "just enough". Forced collectivism is slavery and until the Right recognizes that ANY amount of it is too much, nothing will change.

Without the US Constitution and the rule of law there will be no viable alternative. Not for the next generation nor the next.
I don't follow... We have both. They aren't being used and/or respected as maybe you or I think they should be but we are in no danger of losing either.

I disagree. Most of the people on the Right feel that some level of forced collectivism is necessary, so then it becomes a debate on how much is too much and how much is "just enough". Forced collectivism is slavery and until the Right recognizes that ANY amount of it is too much, nothing will change.
So, are you saying it should all be voluntary?

I don't follow... We have both. They aren't being used and/or respected as maybe you or I think they should be but we are in no danger of losing either.
I disagree with this. Not being used correctly, not respected, ignored ..... all puts us at risk of loosing them.

Werbung:

I'm looking long term, not election to election but generation to generation. I may be seen as a pie-in-the-sky idealist today but with a consistent and rational message of individualism, I do believe the forced collectivists of today will be looked upon the same way as the flat earthers of yesteryear.
Actually thats the right concept because help is coming but not really soon. World wide reset is coming sure as sin. Wont be pretty though.

Back