Largest tax hikes in U.S. History coming soon, in "three great waves"

No one currently in Washington, no one in power for the past several decades has been able to cut back the size and power of the federal government.

Since you have such a vast knowledge of history, perhaps you can prove me wrong on that one. Remember, we've already addressed your namesake.

Okay here we go again. You must be over dosing on MSLSD. You might get checked for OCD. You have many of the classic liberal signs of the disease...

First it was "no one"...now its "no one in Washington." Okay. So, I proved you wrong the first time and I shall prove you wrong again. Nothing knew there...hahahahah...:D

Their are several in Washington who are trying to cut the size and power of Washington. See my thread Young Guns. There it lists three congressman who all espouse what you say does not exist. Also, ever heard of Michele Bachmann or Ron Paul???? I guess not since your news outlets only talk about the Messiah and how great he is.

Are we done now?

Werbung:
Okay here we go again. You must be over dosing on MSLSD. You might get checked for OCD. You have many of the classic liberal signs of the disease...

First it was "no one"...now its "no one in Washington." Okay. So, I proved you wrong the first time and I shall prove you wrong again. Nothing knew there...hahahahah...:D

Their are several in Washington who are trying to cut the size and power of Washington. See my thread Young Guns. There it lists three congressman who all espouse what you say does not exist. Also, ever heard of Michele Bachmann or Ron Paul???? I guess not since your news outlets only talk about the Messiah and how great he is.

Are we done now?

Ignoring your childish jabs, I still must point out that you haven't named anyone who has been able to cut back the size and power of the federal government.

Of course, no one in Washington. Where did you think the seat of power of this country is? Peoria?

Ignoring your childish jabs, I still must point out that you haven't named anyone who has been able to cut back the size and power of the federal government.

Of course, no one in Washington. Where did you think the seat of power of this country is? Peoria?

Oh my Lord giveth me strength.

Now THC if you can't debate honestly, why debate? Oh, I forgot...you are a lib. Or, is it you have hit the bong too many times today?

Here are your posts...

#57 - Since no one seems interested in cutting back the size of government
#59 - No one currently in Washington
#62 - I still must point out that you haven't named anyone who has been able to cut back the size and power of the federal government.

I destroyed your point in the first two posts, so you then weasel out with the third post.

Did you ever see the movie Pineapple Express? Oh geez, no doubt you've seen all the stoner movies Hollywood has ever made. Well...that movie was quite good and you remind me of one of the lead characters.

pineapple-express.jpg

http://movies.popcrunch.com/the-20-best-stoner-movies-of-all-time/

Oh my Lord giveth me strength.

Now THC if you can't debate honestly, why debate? Oh, I forgot...you are a lib. Or, is it you have hit the bong too many times today?

Here are your posts...

#57 - Since no one seems interested in cutting back the size of government
#59 - No one currently in Washington
#62 - I still must point out that you haven't named anyone who has been able to cut back the size and power of the federal government.

I destroyed your point in the first two posts, so you then weasel out with the third post.

Did you ever see the movie Pineapple Express? Oh geez, no doubt you've seen all the stoner movies Hollywood has ever made. Well...that movie was quite good and you remind me of one of the lead characters.

pineapple-express.jpg

http://movies.popcrunch.com/the-20-best-stoner-movies-of-all-time/

Why do I even bother?

My post was as follows:

no one in power for the past several decades has been able to cut back the size and power of the federal government.

If you can "destroy" that one, I'll be willing to give your ten.. no make that twenty conservative points. If you can do it without the use of the word "lib", and without making some silly and childish jab, or trying to intimate that I've been smoking pot, then I'll be so amazed I probably won't even be able to respond at all.

So, who has been able to cut back the size and power of the federal government? Name?

Werbung:
Back