Largest tax hikes in U.S. History coming soon, in "three great waves"

Oh sure every politician uses them, but how many of them thank themselves while reading a teleprompter and how many say other peoples lines or repeat the same lines over?

How many presidents talked about the army corps of engineers but pronounced the word corps as corpse over and over....

I do not know of any, if you do can you post them?

I think it would be harder to find someone who gives that many speeches and uses one that does not have some screw ups then one who does...

So your issue is, he is not good enough at reading one now?

Werbung:
Oh sure every politician uses them, but how many of them thank themselves while reading a teleprompter and how many say other peoples lines or repeat the same lines over?

How many presidents talked about the army corps of engineers but pronounced the word corps as corpse over and over....

I do not know of any, if you do can you post them?

We have some candidates here, if spelling is any indicator.

FDR never used the telepropter. Ike never used the telepropter and JFK never used the telepropter.

Dude, all a teleprompter does is put the speech underneath the camera so he looks straight at it. FDR didn't use one because, ahem, they didn't have teleprompters then. But if you think he didn't read from a prepared speech, think again.

fdr2.jpg

Well gee, look at the speech he is reading from.

President Obama is going to need a lot of spin doctors working for him (not that he doesn't have a lot already) when people see their taxes jump on Jan. 1, 2011 and ask him about his promise that they wouldn't see any tax increases.

He will reply, of course, that since that increase was written before he became President, it doesn't count. And the people will ask, "But you and Congress had the power to stop it, didn't you? You could have easily prevented any tax increase, but you didn't???"

And the spin doctors will start spinning, and spinning......

It will depend very heavily on what the definition of "is", is.

President Obama is going to need a lot of spin doctors working for him (not that he doesn't have a lot already) when people see their taxes jump on Jan. 1, 2011 and ask him about his promise that they wouldn't see any tax increases.

He will reply, of course, that since that increase was written before he became President, it doesn't count. And the people will ask, "But you and Congress had the power to stop it, didn't you? You could have easily prevented any tax increase, but you didn't???"

And the spin doctors will start spinning, and spinning......

It will depend very heavily on what the definition of "is", is.

Yes and the Useful Idiots will dutifully believe whatever they are told.

2010-08-25-chronicle.jpg

Regardless of tax rates, or the number of overall taxes, revenue to the Federal Government has remained steady at around 18% of GDP every year for the last 65+ years. That means in order to increase revenue, the GDP must go up, if it drops, revenues decline.

So the question becomes... How does raising taxes help the GDP of our country?

Regardless of tax rates, or the number of overall taxes, revenue to the Federal Government has remained steady at around 18% of GDP every year for the last 65+ years. That means in order to increase revenue, the GDP must go up, if it drops, revenues decline.

So the question becomes... How does raising taxes help the GDP of our country?

Your statements are either unknown to liberals/progressives or they could care less. Promoting class warfare is much more important.

Raising taxes is counterproductive. This have been proven time and again. What we need is to increase the GDP through increases in productivity. But as long as libs/progressives run things, productivity will lag because their policies harm productivity.

"How does raising taxes help the GDP of our country?"

How does ignoring the huge social, medical, and economic problems this country has help our GDP?

I think it would be harder to find someone who gives that many speeches and uses one that does not have some screw ups then one who does...

So your issue is, he is not good enough at reading one now?

I think he would not have this sort of trouble if he actually believed what he was saying instead of reading what [insert here] wrote for him.

Its so cute how you defend him at every turn. its like a boy crush :)

Werbung:
I agree,Like Obama doesnt have a mind of his own,, DR DEAN is telling him what to say.

I do not know if its true or not but reports say Howard Dean hates obama

But I get what you are saying, someone is feeding the prompter and obama is just reading it, if that were not the case he would know when he is reading someone else line, he would know how to pronounce army corps of engineers exc.

I think Axelrod is the one writing most of this stuff.

Back