Citizenship?

Hmmm

Why would that be?

I only listen to people that make political assertions on principle. For someone to not reserve judgement on someone else and not act with a form of principle is counter-productive. I judge people the same I way I judge politics, through principle. For someone to be fit for my friendship, they must go through a series of tests and examinations to conclude their character as well as their integrity. I cannot trust a person without integrity and I cannot introduce other people to people of lesser moral character.

Werbung:
I only listen to people that make political assertions on principle. For someone to not reserve judgement on someone else and not act with a form of principle is counter-productive. I judge people the same I way I judge politics, through principle. For someone to be fit for my friendship, they must go through a series of tests and examinations to conclude their character as well as their integrity. I cannot trust a person without integrity and I cannot introduce other people to people of lesser moral character.

Sounds like being your friend ought to come with a handbook.

Just out of curiosity, where did the anchor baby law come from? I mean, what was its purpose?

Sounds like being your friend ought to come with a handbook.

Just out of curiosity, where did the anchor baby law come from? I mean, what was its purpose?

I think it was Eisenhower.....not sure.

"Every Person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.
Senator Jacob Howard, Co-author of the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment, 1866.

Hmmm

Levels of unemployment and poverty in Latin American countries are the facts and fuel that make so many people to leave their countries.

We Mexicans were last year on risk to have a "leftist" :D:D:rolleyes: dictatorship with Mr. Andrés Manuel López Obrador, who is an Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro´ fan and follower

Fortunately enough, Mr. Felipe Calderón won the election only by less than 0.5%
So if you want U.S: without brown people :D you will have to help with investments all these south of the border countries

Poverty compared to what? It's extremely ignorant to think that since Americans are so rich that everyone else is poor or that America is the standard and everyone is just below it. Few countries will ever see the kind of Wealth we Americans have. It is stupid and pointless to try and compare our country with third-world countries because it's not just a matter or money and thinking America can help the world with all its 'abundant' problems will only destroy it. Only you wouldn't realize it even if it happened because most of you people who are liberal simply change your way of thinking rather than fight or live by principle like the cowardly chameleons you are. If no, if we didn't want non-anglos, we wouldn't have to invest Jack into their country. It's called 'sticking a gun in their face' free of charge.

Werbung:
Yep, this has nothing to do with anything but Racism.

Mexicans are just the next group of people for dumb redneck Americans to place blame for all their problems on.

There is no immigration problem.

That is probably the funniest thing I will read all week.

Back