CJCS: Problem with gays in the miltary? Leave

Riiiiiiiight - the whole army is just one big horde of homos. :D

Not too well, since we're fighting with Pee See war methods.

I did not say anything about that army being all gay...guess you just cant deal with what i said it true though so ...

and pee see war methods? Im sorry its not living up to your, kill all the civilians and nuke them all plan..

but I am sure you are well versed in COIN and counter terrorism, so you know that massive firepower always works best right?

Werbung:
1)Our military power is what got them pissed at us. We were in their holy land log before 9/11. If you throw stones at a bee's nest WTF do you think is going to happen?

Unschooled hogwash. The military invasions between the arabs and the west began with the Caliphate, the results of arab invasions which conquered most of the middle east in the 7th century AD, mostly Christian areas, and later swept over much more including parts of europe.

2) Yes if you hate what the past administration's foreign policy you hate the military servicemen. I have family ready to be shipped to Afghaistan. This is a pathetic attack with out merit.

You're hoisted on your own petard - your defamation was crystal clear and speaks for itself - frantic backpeddling won't work.

1)Unschooled hogwash. The military invasions between the arabs and the west began with the Caliphate, the results of arab invasions which conquered most of the middle east in the 7th century AD, mostly Christian areas, and later swept over much more including parts of europe.

2)You're hoisted on your own petard - your defamation was crystal clear and speaks for itself - frantic backpeddling won't work.

1) Something tells me they arent pissed at us about something that happened 14 centuries ago.

2) If it's clear you should be able to quote it.

1) Something tells me they arent pissed at us about something that happened 14 centuries ago.

Oh yeah? Then why do they chatter so much about the Crusades (440 years after the initial arab invasions) , and call US troops "Crusaders"? :D Like you, they want to go back just far enough in history to support the west is the invaders theory.

2) If it's clear you should be able to quote it.

Quote:
However invading nations much weaker than us and torturing their civilians makes us look big and strong to the rest of the world.

In ascribing torture to "us", instead of a few rogue elements violating official policy, you attempt to make a broad defamation.

1)Oh yeah? Then why do they chatter so much about the Crusades (440 years after the initial arab invasions) , and call US troops "Crusaders"? :D Like you, they want to go back just far enough in history to support the west is the invaders theory.

Quote:

In ascribing torture to "us", instead of a few rogue elements violating official policy, you attempt to make a broad defamation.

1) Propaganda thats why... The last 30yrs is what put the target on our backs.

2) I was attacking the people making the orders not the underlings following them.

1) Propaganda thats why... The last 30yrs is what put the target on our backs.

What in the last 30 years? Like when we deposed Saddam Hussein - a secular arab trans-nationalist who was as different from the taliban as you are from an alien from Mars?

2) I was attacking the people making the orders not the underlings following them.

What are you talking about?

1)What in the last 30 years? Like when we deposed Saddam Hussein - a secular arab trans-nationalist who was as different from the taliban as you are from an alien from Mars?

2)What are you talking about?

1) Look up Ronnie's invasion of Lebanon then look up Bush the elder's gulf war. I cant do all of your homework for you.

2) Read slower and think real hard. If you cant follow the conversation it's not my job to tutor you.

1) Look up Ronnie's invasion of Lebanon then look up Bush the elder's gulf war. I cant do all of your homework for you.

You don't know what you're talking about. :D The US was part of an international force in Lebanon by agreement including syria, the government of Lebanon, and none other than the PLO. :D Among other things, they were working to prevent another attack on southern Lebanon by the israelis. All this reduces in your mind to "Duhhhh, we was in the arab lands .... duhhh....so that justifies 9/11. Duh."

As to the Gulf War, it was participated in on the US side by scores of countries, including several arab and muslim countries, (including egypt, syria, morocco, kuwait, oman, pakistan, United Arab Emirates, qatar, and bangladesh) and was precipitated by the bald aggression of an unprovoked attack on and seizure of kuwait by iraq.

Your grasp of history appears to be a jumbled stew of fiction, wild confusion about actual events, plus the usual big dose of leftwing "whatever bad happens, where ever it happens, it's the fault of the US". :rolleyes:

I think Obama was duped quite nicely on this all-of-a-sudden shift in GOP strategy of "no" when it comes to legislation that might shine a good light on him.

He is so vain and dumb at times I can't believe my eyes. This red flag came wrapped around a brick at 90 mph thrown right at his head, and still he is unrattled as to blind stupidity.

Islamics will retaliate against the 60% of troops surveyed as opposed to the repeal of DADT. These guys on the front know its a religious war and the enemy holds gays as the highest of "infidels". Don't worry, I'm sure they'll only retaliate against just the gay soldiers..

Werbung:
Quick question: Can anyone view this thread?

http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/general-political-discussion/159393-dadt-possibly-victorious-2012-strategy-gop-dems-fell-14.html

They've set it up so I can see it but others can't and it stopped registering views this morning, even my own, multiple times as I posted several posts.

Must really have hit the bullseye on this one.

I can see it. Apparently you are all over this issue.

The American people need to hold these A-holes accountable.....uuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhh!

Scott Brown, Massachusetts
Susan Collins, Maine
Olympia Snowe, Maine
Mark Kirk, Illinois
Lisa Murkowski, Alaska
John Ensign, Nevada
Richard Burr, North Carolina
George Voinovich, Ohio

Back