CNN Dying

Gipper

More great news!!!!:D

CNN Has Lowest Viewer Night in 4 Years; Lowest Demo Night in Nearly 9 Years
By Chris Ariens on Feb 16, 2010 05:12 PM

CNN hit new low viewership totals during prime time Friday night (8-11pm) in both Total Viewers and A25-54 viewers.

Up against NBC's Olympic Opening Ceremony coverage, CNN averaged just 85,000 A25-54 viewers during Campbell Brown (8p), Larry King (9p) and Anderson Cooper (10p). An average that low has not been seen since May, 23, 2001. And the Total Viewer average of 382,000 was the lowest since Dec. 23, 2005.

And while all the cable news channels saw reduced viewing levels due to the massive audience that flocked to NBC -- only CNN saw its audience cut in half from Thursday night in both younger viewers and Total Viewers.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser...owest_demo_night_in_nearly_9_years_152234.asp

Werbung:
More great news!!!!:D

CNN hit new low viewership totals during prime time Friday night (8-11pm) in both Total Viewers and A25-54 viewers.

Up against NBC's Olympic Opening Ceremony coverage, CNN averaged just 85,000 A25-54 viewers during Campbell Brown (8p), Larry King (9p) and Anderson Cooper (10p). An average that low has not been seen since May, 23, 2001. And the Total Viewer average of 382,000 was the lowest since Dec. 23, 2005.
Yeah....right....people who're into real-news (as-opposed-to Infotainment) ALWAYS wait 'til Prime Time Friday for their news.

:rolleyes:

There is no news on Fox Views so it would not be difficult for the commercials to outnumber said news

I am so glad you kooky leftists liked my post so much.

It warms the cockles of my heart to know that CNN will soon be dead.

The obit should read something like this...

The Clinton News Network completed its final day of broadcasting lies and anti-American BS. The few last die hard usual idiots cried upon hearing the wonderful news of it's final lying broadcast. The sad news did not stop Anderson Cooper from tea bagging his boy friend...when asked about the sad news, Cooper was unable to speak as apparently his mouth was full.:D

Gipper, I dislike CNN too but I would not want them out of business. I like Fox news but if Fox was the only news that could be very dangerous. Absolute power corrupts absolutely so they say.

Its good for Fox to be kept in line and other news groups out there make that happen.

Then this poll must be wrong....

"...Do you think Barack Obama deserves to be re-elected, or not?

If you're like most Americans, your answer is "No," according to a poll released on Tuesday by CNN. The perception was even worse for members of Congress nationwide -- but respondents still indicated they were likely to re-elect their current Representative.

With identical numbers for all Americans as well as for just registered voters, 52 percent said the President does not deserve to be re-elected, while 44 percent said that he does. Four percent had no opinion.

Respondents indicated the lowest opinions of Congress dating back to the start of the poll in 1991.

"This is not a good year to be an incumbent, regardless of which party you belong to," CNN polling director Keating Holland told the network. "Voters seem equally angry at both Republicans and Democrats this year."

Comrade Stalin

don't forget no one on fox is actuly a news person...90% of Fox is not news....yet of course its where they get all there news from :)

liberals and moderates watch many sources for news...Right wing has one...Also its funny that people think that ratings = quality journalism, or that it means they are correct ...

Werbung:
liberals and moderates watch many sources for news...

So true and they are ALL liberally biased.

Conservatives have had to put up with total liberal control of the ENTIRE F-ING media for decades. Until The Great Rushbo changed all that in 1989. And now, with just one TV network offering a balanced political perspective the lefties go nuts. Lefties have been so BRAINWASHED by left wing news they see Fox as biased. Crazy huh?

Hey Pandy, I do not want CNN to die unlike the lefties who want to silence Fox. Why are they sooooooooooooooo intolerant of opposing views? Rhetorical...

I do enjoy tweaking the kooky lefties though.:)

Back