CNN Dying

I am so glad you kooky leftists liked my post so much.
I think amused, that anyone could actually suggest The Gold Standard o' cable-news (even though they tried-out being FAUX-Lite, after Ted Turner sold controlling-interest) is short-timin'.....would be more-appropriate.

:rolleyes:

When something BIG happens...ANYWHERE, on this planet...the majority of news-fans go directly to.....

CNN%20logo.jpg

Waiting, for FAUX Noise to get-it-right, is too time-consuming.

300px-Bos_taurus_taurus_pooh.jpg

Werbung:
Gipper, I dislike CNN too but I would not want them out of business. I like Fox news but if Fox was the only news that could be very dangerous. Absolute power corrupts absolutely so they say.
They also say "Garbage in. Garbage out."

(Much-more appropriate, for FAUX Noise.)​

Conservatives have had to put up with total liberal control of the ENTIRE F-ING media for decades. Until The Great Rushbo changed all that in 1989.
Jeez....how old ARE you??!!!

:confused:

(..'Cause you're hardly old-enough to be considered a media-historian. :rolleyes: )

They also say "Garbage in. Garbage out."

(Much-more appropriate, for FAUX Noise.)​

MSNBC would be garbage in garbage out. They are the most bias, dishonest group of **** I have ever seen. I dont want them gone either but they really do remind me of something right out of Hitlers Germany. Lies and propaganda. The owner of the station GE in bed with obama and ripping off the tax payers with the whole green energy hoax.

Its all disgusting!

I am so glad you kooky leftists liked my post so much.

It warms the cockles of my heart to know that CNN will soon be dead.

The obit should read something like this...

The Clinton News Network completed its final day of broadcasting lies and anti-American BS. The few last die hard usual idiots cried upon hearing the wonderful news of it's final lying broadcast. The sad news did not stop Anderson Cooper from tea bagging his boy friend...when asked about the sad news, Cooper was unable to speak as apparently his mouth was full.:D

LOL, Gipper , that is funny! But I do hope Anderson Cooper did not choke on his "Mouthfull"---- I bet Lou Dobbs is laughing his head off! LOL

Gipper, I dislike CNN too but I would not want them out of business. I like Fox news but if Fox was the only news that could be very dangerous. Absolute power corrupts absolutely so they say.

Its good for Fox to be kept in line and other news groups out there make that happen.

I agree, If Fox News was the only game in town the whole "Liberal Media" would go down the drain. CNN, MSNBC are not going anywhere as much as Republicans and Conservatives would like to think.

MSNBC would be garbage in garbage out. They are the most bias, dishonest group of **** I have ever seen. I dont want them gone either but they really do remind me of something right out of Hitlers Germany. Lies and propaganda. The owner of the station GE in bed with obama and ripping off the tax payers with the whole green energy hoax.

Its all disgusting!

And the same thing was said about Fox News when Bush was in the White House. NewsCorp is partially owned by an a Saudi Prince and that right there is disgusting to me. Look the right has it's News outlets and the AM stations while the left has it's own media outlets so I see the playing field as being even and I listen to both sides.

Werbung:
And the same thing was said about Fox News when Bush was in the White House. NewsCorp is partially owned by an a Saudi Prince and that right there is disgusting to me. Look the right has it's News outlets and the AM stations while the left has it's own media outlets so I see the playing field as being even and I listen to both sides.

I dont know that its even but its even enough for me.

Back